Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
November 18th, 2009 at 06:50pm
"Tre, man c'mon. Your the one that wanted to marry her before! Be a man and stop crying!" Mike said.
"im sorry,it just i dont think i am ready for all of this. I dont want to get another divorce. I feel as if i am always setting a bad example for my kids. I dont want them to grow up like me. Doing drugs, and drinking alot and jumping into marriages that fail. I really want to marry her, but I dont want it to turn out bad in the end." Tre said
"You have to go with your gut feeling, if you feel that she is the right one. Marry her. If she doesnt feel like the right one then dont. Easy as that." Billie said.
"Easy for you to say. Youre married to Adie and we all know you guys never have problems and have the perfect little family." Tre said
"Now dont say that! Adie and I fight sometimes too, but we stick it out cuz we know that we would never want to leave each other. So just go marry Ruri or do whatever you want!" Billlie said leaving the room.
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
November 19th, 2009 at 08:21am
As Billie was leaving the room, mike followed with his palm on his forehead.
Both where very confused, Mike then yelled back "make up your mind boy!"
Tre did some long and hard thinking about what mike said, Tre had made his decision
he said to himself "I wanna be single, I wanna love any women I want, I don't want marriage" the moment tre said that Mike popped up into the room and said "is that what you really want?" then Billie followed by saying "cause y'know its ok if it is, all of y'know, have second thoughts, its either you love her or... y'know, you don't" after Billie said that he gave little shrug with an innocent face.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
November 19th, 2009 at 08:17pm
"I dont know." Tre said, looking confused again.
"Well, if you have to think about it, doesnt it mean your not ready?" Mike said.
"Yeah hes right. Cus if you realllyyyy loved her with all of your heart you would marry her without any thought.y'know?" Billie said
" I guess you guys are right. but wow i really screwed this one up. What do i say to Ruri? Do i just go up to her and say 'hey i dont wanna marry you anymore'? Thats a little mean." Tre said
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
November 22nd, 2009 at 11:59am
Billie shook his head. "Nah, if she loved you she'd understand." He said. Tre was still confused.
"But - I might hurt her feelings!" Tre said.
"You're contradicting yourself, man." Mike said. "If you don't love her, don't marry her. Just tell her you have to think about it for awhile." he finished. "Look, I'm gonna go have something to eat... just go talk to her." Mike shrugged and walked out.
Tre looked around for a minute, trying to figure out what he should do. Then he made up his mind to talk to Ruri. So he walked out of whatever room he was in and eventually found her sitting in the Living Room reading a book called "Maintaining and Managing Your Curls". Tre raised an eyebrow at the book, then sat down next to her.
"Uh... Ruri... can I, uh, talk to you?" He asked tentatively.
She looked up. "Sure."
"Well... y'know how I asked you to marry me?" He asked, hoping he hadn't done anything too bad so far.
"Yeah, I'm really excited!" Ruri said, shining. "I can't wait! That reminds me... I called my old college roommate, Brandy... remember her? The one who said your hair was dynamic?" She asked.
Tre nodded. Brandy... and her long, black hair... shiny blue eyes... wait, he couldn't be thinking about Brandy. No! He didn't like her... did he...?
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
November 22nd, 2009 at 12:20pm
Tre opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, but then stopped himself. "Well she said shes happy for us, and she wants to come! Oh goodness im so excited. We should start the wedding planning immediately!" She got up, gave Tre a peck on the cheek, made a little excited squeel, then departed. Tre just stood there. Frozen. After a few seconds he put his hand to the cheek were Ruri had kissed him. He turned around. and he collapsed into the chair.

*What the hell am i gonna do* he thought to himself.

Blog
November 22nd, 2009 at 01:06pm
As he was thinking to him self he thought he should just be straight up with Ruri, he rushed to the room Ruri was in only to find her on the phone speaking to her mother about her happiness with Tre. Tre was well warmed with her excitement, but at the same time, he still did not want to marry her.
Batman.
Batman.
November 22nd, 2009 at 01:17pm
He shook his head and slumped back into the chair Ruri was sitting in before. Ruri hung up the phone and walked in. "Hey hun! Is something wrong? Trying to decided what color tie you should buy for the reception?" Tre shook his head.
"Look, I gotta... um..." Suddenly, the phone rang again. Ruri jumped up and picked it up.
"Hello? Yes, this is her... Hi, Brandy! You - wait... what? ...How could you? TRE? You didn't! You wouldn't! I can't believe you!" She slammed the phone down on the receiver and stormed into the room.
"Wh-what was it?" Tre asked nervously. Ruri looked like she was about to explode.

Blog
November 22nd, 2009 at 01:21pm
"YOU FUCKED HER!!!" ruri screamed.
"hunny it was only 2 months ago in dallas, chiil like we were serious then" tre said in an ass hole tone of voice "still, how can you do sucha thing, this wedding is O F F!" ruri screamed rushing out of the room. Billie over heard and rushed in the room "you did what with who?"
Batman.
Batman.
November 22nd, 2009 at 01:24pm
Tre shook his head. "She didn't know I was with Brandy."
Billie raised hsi eyebrows. "That pretty girl in LA?"
"Yeah. Apparently Ruri never knew."
"APPARENTLY?" Ruri yelled, walking back in. "THAT WAS RECENT! According to my calculations, you would've been with her right after we got back from that plance crash, and that was right after you proposed to me!" Ruri fumed.
"Well, I never meant it!" Tre yelled hastily. Oh no... he thought.
Ruri stared for a moment, then burst into tears. Instead of comforting her, Tre just left. He needed a good 'ol smoke,
[lol I made Tre an ass]

Blog
November 22nd, 2009 at 01:36pm
[ikr back on topic]
"what an ass, I tought him well, but bad" said Billie
Tre lighting up a smoke thought to him self "I got my self out of that pickle, but what should i say to her so she doesn't hate me, i know! sorry, but i don't wanna be your man, I should be humorous but straight up"
Batman.
Batman.
November 22nd, 2009 at 01:38pm
Tre nodded to himself. "I can't just leave her like that... she might kill me." Tre shook his head, finished his cigarette, and walked inside, just to find Ruri on the phone, with her back to him. She didn't know he was there.
"Brandy? Thank you so much! Now I don't have to marry him... anyway, coffee later today?"

Blog
November 22nd, 2009 at 01:41pm
tre kept listening. thinking "but we did do the "do" how can she just forget"
Batman.
Batman.
November 22nd, 2009 at 01:46pm
Ruri smiled. "Well, I'll talk to you later, girlie. Bye." She hung up the phone, and turned around to see Tre. "Oh hey." Tre focused on her. "Bitch, please. I know you set that up." Ruri cocked her head. "Oh? What do you mean? Set what up?" Tre chuckled. "Canceling the marriage! Why did you accept in the first place?" Ruri shook her head and sat down.
"Listen, Tre... I really like you, but I don't wanna marry you... I thought that calling Brandy would (probably) get me out of this mess, but I should've just talked to you about it in the first place..." Ruri looked out of the window. "I hope we can still be friends?" Tre smiled.
"Sure. Just... do me a favor?" He said.
"What?" She asked.
"Never accept a proposal from me ever again."

Blog
November 22nd, 2009 at 02:03pm
"ok, i promise" Ruri said turning to Tre
"well im gonna go to a bar and knockup some chicks" Tre said
"you do that, im gonna go to a strip club and get laid by a man" Ruri said
"ahah, good one, well i best be on my way out" tre said jokingly.
Batman.
Batman.
November 22nd, 2009 at 02:09pm
OMG! I'm listening to Ignorance and Hayley just sang "So I best bo on my way out..." XD

on topic....

Tre felt way better now that he talked to Ruri about not wanting to get married, He got in his car and sat for a minute. "What should I do now..." Suddenly Billie popped out of the back seat. "We should go play a concert." Tre screamed. "WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?!?!?!" Billie shrugged. "I was talking to Adie and then I was just... here."

XD

Blog
November 24th, 2009 at 07:58am
"oh, well Billie, you know, thats not creepy at all" Tre said
"yeah Billie, so where are we going Very Happy" said mike
"Concert, wright tre?" Billie asked
"if you want, where though?" Tre said
"Gilman, well if they would accept us in there, cause one rule is "no big bands" or some shit like that" said Mike
"well im pretty sure they'd let us in if we tell them why we can't play in big venues no more, and we'll charge cheap" Said Billie
"Well ok, sounds good" said Mike
"so 924 Gilman it is" Tre said
"yep, just let me grab my guitar" said Billie
"and my bass" added Mike "OK! I'll drive to my crib really fast and grabe my drum set!"
"ok! HURRY BACK!" yelled billie
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
December 6th, 2009 at 01:16pm
The gang arrived at Gilman and explained their problem and they were allowed to play there. (:
"i'm so excited to play here!"Billie said to the guys.
"i know i havnt been here in ages!"Mike said.
"I just hope that people dont find out that were playing here and try to kill us." Tre said.

Blog
December 7th, 2009 at 10:32pm
"amen to that" billie and mike agreed.
"so whats the 5 song set list?" asked..... JOEY!
"son how did you get here?" asked billie
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
December 7th, 2009 at 11:27pm
"haha um..long story, let's just say your trunk is verryy roomy." Joey said.
"YOU SNUCK INTO THE TRUNK?!?" Billie said, looking all parenty.
"dude chill. he just wanted to see his father play, wright joey?"Mike said.
"yup"
"well what if the shooter is back? I don't wanna loose you." Billie said trying to hug joey.
"Dad, will you please chill, even mom didn't have a panic attack. she knew I was coming."Joey said.
"ORLY?"billie said.
"umm...well she didn't exactly know that you knew I was gonna be here, but I'm here and that's all that counts...right?"

Blog
December 8th, 2009 at 07:42am
"im calling your mom, hold a sec. *whips out sell phone*"
"hello adrienne, joey's with me"
"WHAT! tell him he should be cleaning his room! now!"
*hangs up*
"joey your a liar! your mom tells me you should be at home"
"i know! i lied, i just wanna spend some time with you, because i need to tell you and uncle tre something, it may shock you, but please don't hurt me, yell at me"
tre popped out and yelled "SHES PREGNANT?" joey said
"i don't know but.." billie said proudly and sort of angry "uh son.. did ya' score? y'know, get lucky?~~" joey said sorta cheerd but still scared of tre "yeah"
Register