Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 7th, 2009 at 03:11am
I don't want to start the story, so whoever gets here first, make up the intro! Wink
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
August 7th, 2009 at 08:34am
Oh I see how it is. Think up a game and sucker us into playing it. ¬¬. While you sit back and watch your little puppets play.
Some people Razz

Even though there were screams he could hear only silence.
Though shrouded in darkness he only saw light.
He could taste the adrenaline on his tongue and feel the yearning in his blood.
Billie Joe picked up his guitar, struck a chord. And he was home.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 7th, 2009 at 09:24am
The crowd surged forward with a united Passion,
everyone became entwined with each other each wanting a closer look at their idols.

From the moment that Billie Joe stepped out onto that stage in Dallas he knew that this would be a concert that would change his life.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 8th, 2009 at 03:04am
The surge of white noise mixed with his own a capella voice rang out from the speakers behind him.

"Sing us a song of the century
That's louder than bombs and eternity..."

His blood was pulsing through his veins; A combination of blood and adrenaline. At last...he was home again.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 9th, 2009 at 12:01pm
Billie Joe looked to his left.
There was Mike Dirnt. His lifelong friend. Billie Joe smiled.
Mike smiled back.
'You ready?' Billie Joe mouthed to him.
Mike nodded, grinning.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 9th, 2009 at 05:08pm
The Song Of The Century came to it's end. The suspensful sound of the keys were building.
"Are you ready!?''
The crowd screamed. He struck the first few chords. He could tell they were unsure. The album-titled song was new to many of them. It definately wasn't their early sound--he knew that for sure.
''Is this really what we want our fans to hear coming from us?'' He knew he could never be sure. It was time. He had to keep going.
''Born into nixon i was raised in Hell...''
Some already knew it, they went wild. This was calming-or rather in this circumstance exiting.
''GO!"....

Laughing
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
August 9th, 2009 at 07:18pm
And that's when the gunfire started.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 9th, 2009 at 07:40pm
omgno
screams shattered the melody. bang bang bang bang bang. And that was it. Five single bullets...

(please don't kill anyone :'( )
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 9th, 2009 at 07:44pm
The echo from the gun fire seemed to last for what seem like an eternity. Billie Joe ducked for cover behind the stack of amps.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 10th, 2009 at 01:20am
Who was hit? Am I hit? What just happened? He felt strong urgent hands grasp under his shoulders from behind and drag him back to stage right. He kicked but they kept pulling. They let him go when he was comepletely backstage. Billie jumped up and swirled around-- fist raised high ready to throw one at whatever asshole was doing all this shit...
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 10th, 2009 at 01:26pm
"Hey!" shouted the person, Billie let down his guard. It was Mike.
"Oh sorry." he said, embarassed.
Suddenly Tre ran towards them, he looked panicy too.
"What happened?" he cried, looking around madly. "Did anyone get hurt?"
Mike shrugged. "I just want to know what asshole did it." he said angrily. "They ruined our show!"
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 10th, 2009 at 03:45pm
''Fuck, Mike. Someone could be shot...'' He thought for a few seconds. The crowd was still in an uproar.
''I'm going out to see.'' Tré nearly hit him right there.
''What the fuck are you talking about? You have a family! You really wanna do that to your boys? And think about Adrienne.''
''We have to do something!'' Just then, two security guards ran past them. Mike gave Billie a ''well-there-you-go'' kind of look. They watched from back stage. Just then, Billie Joe thought back to what Mike had said just before...Think about Adrienne
''Shit!'' Mike and Tré whirled around at the same time to see what was wrong. ''Where's Adrienne!?'' Billie felt the sudden terror and dispair creep through him. He ran out onstage and searched around in the crowd for a few seconds. She had been there before. He ran backstage again, swiveled around the corner and ran into his dressing room.
''Adrienne!....Adie!?'' She walked out from the bathroom with a rather calm expression on her face.
''Oh, hey...what are you doing back here, you were only out for like 10 minutes... are y-'' She didn't get to finish her sentence and she was clutched tightly to Billie. For a second she had no idea what the hell was going on. Why was he so out of breath? But when the questioning stopped, she realised that she was being hugged against her will by Billie, and that was always nice. She decided to wait untill the hug was over to ask him questions and to just hug back for the time being.
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
August 10th, 2009 at 06:37pm
"What's up with you guys?" She asked curiously, noticing they were looking a little more frantic that she felt was comfortable.

As she remained wrapped in Billie Joe's protective arms, she began to notice with a creeping sense of doom that the band were not the only people that were behaving in a peculiar manner. The entire backstage was in uproar.

"What the fuck has happened? You've still got an hour long set ahead of you," She exclaimed, pushing Billie Joe away and inspecting him at arms length.

Billie Joe peeped tentavely out into the audience before responding to his wife's question.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 10th, 2009 at 08:15pm
''Are you okay?'' Billie said just to make sure.
''Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?''
''Yeah. I'm good'' I'm fine only if you are, he thought to himself. ''somebody was shooting, and then i couldn't find you, and i di-''
''Somebody was shooting!?''Adrienne said frantically. She glanced out to the dressing room door and back to Billie's face. ''Is everyone okay? Did anyone get hit?'' As she was saying this, she bagan heading towards the door, until Billie stopped her.
''We don't know yet. We don't even know where they were aiming.'' said Billie.
''Well what do we do? Just wait here?'' Adrienne said as if to imply that just hanging out in the dressing room after a shooting was rediculous.
''That's all we can do.'' He was trying to soothe her. Just then, Adrienne thought about it. A shooting...Guns. She put her hands on both sides of his face and looked into his emerald eyes.
''Are you okay?'' He closed his eyes and put his hand on hers. ''Yeah, i'm fine.'' He really was--She was, and that was all that mattered. Thank God Joey and Jakob were home with their Aunt Hollie...
tlrsctt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tlrsctt
August 11th, 2009 at 01:30am
At that moment, Billie heard more chatter of gunfire come closer. "Fuck! Guys they're coming this way!" Making sure the four of them were together, he took off to back stage.
"Adrienne hide under here!" He pointed to a small table which she ran under immediately. As soon as Billie saw she was safe, he looked up and saw Tre was still holding his drum sticks. Without saying a word, Billie swiped them out of his hands. "What the hell are you doing man?!" Tre yelled. "Going to save our asses." Was Billie's only reply. Silently, he walked over to the door and stopped just out of sight, the drumsticks held high. Within a minute, he heard footsteps coming from the other side...
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 11th, 2009 at 02:45pm
Suddenly someone ran past, looking for someone. Billie started hitting him with the drumsticks.
"Get off get off!" the person yelled.
"Um...Billie..." said Adrienne from under the table, but he didn't hear. He continued hitting the person.
"Billie! Stop it!" yelled the person, the voice sounded slightley familiar. After a moment he stopped, but still held onto the sticks ready to strike if the person was bad. That's when he realised it was one of the roadies.
"Oh, sorry..." Billie said nervously. Mike, Tre and Adrienne reappeared from their hiding places.
"Nevermind apologies." said the roadie. He seemed really calm compared to Billie.
"Some of the security guards have spotted the gunmen. They're wearing wreastling masks, we still don't know why they're here. But we just need to get everyone out of the building. Fans and you guys."
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 11th, 2009 at 04:16pm
This story is turning out so good! lmfao
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 20th, 2009 at 12:24am
"Alright."said Billie. "C'mon Adrienne.''He said as he took her hand and started walking after the roadie. Mike and Tre' followed.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 20th, 2009 at 01:01pm
The roadie took them to an emergency exit, he pushed it open. A sharp cold breeze hit the band and Adie. A lot of fans were already dashing about with frightened looks on their faces. The roadie pointed to a black bus, it looked different to the one they arrived in.

"Security bus. Bullet proof and everything." the roadie smiled, leading the four inside.

As Billie walked in he looked nervously over the swarms of fans. He wished they could all come in the security bus. He shook his head slightly, they obviously wouldn't fit. The bus wasn't as fancy as the one they arrived in, but it would have to do. Mike, Tre and Adie sat down on a black sofa.

"You okay Billie?" Adie asked, looking over to Billie who was gazing out the window, she reached for his hand. "Yeah. I'm okay, hun." he murmured, squeezing her hand.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 24th, 2009 at 07:02pm
The bus pulled out of the parking lot and made it's way onto the main road.
''So where are you taking us now, anyways?''Billie asked a bit nervously.
Register