Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
October 8th, 2009 at 05:28pm
"yes, and i'm not in the mood" Adie said
"When the kids are sleeping?" Billie asked with a smile on his face
"Sorry Hun, not today" Adie said
"oh i get it, i'll give you your sapce" Billie said
Tre' walks in and says "who wants to come and get some food for supper?"
"uh, im exhausted" Adie and billie said
"ok, i'll ask the kids" Tre' said
"he you guys wanna come and get some food?" Tre' asked
"sure" Joeya nd Ramona said
"how about you jake?" asked tre'
"no thanks, im not feeling good" Said Jakob
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
October 8th, 2009 at 07:45pm
It turned out that Jakob had a little headache....
Billie said "Well, i think i saw headache medicine back where there where we found the other stuff...."
Adie said "Well that's a relief you better go back there and get it quick i think he's about to throw up!!!" "Yeah you better hurry!!, I'll stay here in case he gets worse." Said Mike
*Billie and Tre run back to the place where they found the clothes earlier*
"Here it is" Said Billie picking up the bottle, "Shouldn't we take more though in case all of us get sick?" asked Tre "Yeah, I think we should" Said Billie
They got more bottles and hurried back to save poor Jakob....
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 9th, 2009 at 05:27pm
"eww Jakob, could you have puked somewhere else. like the ocean or bushes." Billie said when he got back.
"sorry dad, I couldn't help it." Jakob said laying in the sand.
"hah its ok son, this will make you feel better." Billie said giving jakob the medicine.
" my poor babey." Adie said, running her fingers throught Jakobs hair.
"Why don't we get you back to the shelter and you can lay down there. okay?" Billie asked.
"okay dad." Jakob said
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
October 11th, 2009 at 08:55pm
After Jakob lied down with his mother, Billie, Mike and Tré didn't know what to do next about their concert.... Would the people come to the island secretly? or will just the people on the island themselves only gonna watch it? They thought in silence. After 2 hours went by... Billie had an idea "How about we signal on the radio of the plane that our concert will be here on this island!" said Billie. Mike said "I don't know if the radio still works, after that crash we had, i'm pretty sure it might still work...". Tré said "I just checked the radio yesterday and it was still working fine, i'll try checking it again...". "Ok" said Billie and Mike together, Tré went to the plane to check the radio.... Billie and Mike waited eagerly for his arrival....
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 11th, 2009 at 09:30pm
Tré came running back holding the radio screaming "ITS WORKS! IT WORKS!"
"yes! but if we don't know where we are, how will other people get here?" Billie asked.
"We can first signal someone to track down where our radio signal is coming from so they can find us." Mike said.
"Are you we can actually do that? Is it even possible? and who do we contact anyway?" Billie asked.
"Wow a lot of question." Tré said.
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
October 12th, 2009 at 10:28am
Mike said "I think were in Madagascar."
Billie and Tré were just shocked at that news.
"Were really that far away??" said Billie, with a shocked look on his face.
"Well according to the GPS it says were in Madagascar." said Mike
"Wow, and to think we didn't fly that far?" said Tré
"Yeah" said Mike and Billie together
Billie made a call to the radio station using the airplane radio, crossing his fingers hoping there was a signal today.....

Blog
October 12th, 2009 at 10:29pm
"I can hear static" Mike said
"well fuck the static noise" Billie Said
in the static a voice said "hello?"
"Yes! thank you for answering!"Billie said relief
"No prob? Whom I speaking to, you sound familiar" Asked the man
"Billie Joe Armstrong! We are stranded! The GPS says we are in Madagascar!, please sir help us, get us off this island!" Billie said hysterically
"Sir, What an honor to be helping you!, now we will get someone to search island for you" Said the man
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 12th, 2009 at 11:19pm
"Oh thank you sooo much!!!!!"Billie said.
"Billie,hun calm down..."Adie said.
"We will be there asap. Try to make a fire or something to signal us, we have people heading out right now." The vioce from the radio said.
"Ok I will go make a fire,'cmon Tré." Mike said
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
October 16th, 2009 at 10:05am
Billie yells with his hands all megaphone style. "Everyone. Gather wood and anything useful. Gather up all your belongings. Because were going home!" Joey runs up to billie. "Really? Were going home?" Billie nods. He pats him on the back and they jog to the woods to gather up firewood, to build the signal fire.

Meanwhile...
Tre runs up to Ruri who is on the edge of the woods carrying a load of firewood. "Hey hun you hear that? Were going home. She nods. "yup im gathering some wood." She has a sad expression on her face. Tre notices this. "Ruri? You okay?" He gently put his hand on her cheek. "Yeah... its nothing. Its silly really." "Yeah? You can tell me."tre says thoughtfully. "its silly. its just that. well since we got here, all i could think about is our wedding. and well i can only picture it here. its just so beatiful, and natural. Calm and romantic..." Ruri explains. "You want to get married here?" Tre asks. "well yeah. but anywhere would be okay as long as im getting married to you-." "No. I promised you id have the perfect wedding for you. whatever, wherever you wanted. You want it here? than thats what you'll get. I love you." he kisses her and She drops her pile of wood.
XxWistfulxX
Jackass
XxWistfulxX
October 19th, 2009 at 06:41am
does everyone die at that point?

Blog
October 21st, 2009 at 06:43pm
no. =I^^

IKnowTheEnemy:
Billie yells with his hands all megaphone style. "Everyone. Gather wood and anything useful. Gather up all your belongings. Because were going home!" Joey runs up to billie. "Really? Were going home?" Billie nods. He pats him on the back and they jog to the woods to gather up firewood, to build the signal fire.

Meanwhile...
Tre runs up to Ruri who is on the edge of the woods carrying a load of firewood. "Hey hun you hear that? Were going home. She nods. "yup im gathering some wood." She has a sad expression on her face. Tre notices this. "Ruri? You okay?" He gently put his hand on her cheek. "Yeah... its nothing. Its silly really." "Yeah? You can tell me."tre says thoughtfully. "its silly. its just that. well since we got here, all i could think about is our wedding. and well i can only picture it here. its just so beatiful, and natural. Calm and romantic..." Ruri explains. "You want to get married here?" Tre asks. "well yeah. but anywhere would be okay as long as im getting married to you-." "No. I promised you id have the perfect wedding for you. whatever, wherever you wanted. You want it here? than thats what you'll get. I love you." he kisses her and She drops her pile of wood.

tre' quikly pulls away "look, theres a helicopter! heey!! heey!"
the helicopter quikly makes a stop noticing the fire
"BILLIE! MIKE!" the helicopter is here!!!!!!!!
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 21st, 2009 at 07:22pm
Everyone gathered about and screamed as loud as they could making sure to get the helicopters attention.
"Look! I thinks he is coming down!" Joey screamed.
"Everyone back up! We dont need anyone getting hhurt." Billie Said
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
October 21st, 2009 at 09:03pm
Everyone backed up as the helicopter landed, "Are you people alright?" the pilot said to them.
"Oh, yeah were fine" they said
"Well that's good i've come to take you all home on this helicopter with me" he said
"Thank you we'll get our stuff we'll be right back" they all said
While everybody was getting their things, they all had smiling faces on their face they all couldn't wait to go home....
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 21st, 2009 at 09:53pm
The kids climbed in the helicopter as the adults got all of the stuff.
"Wow can you believe this? We're going home!" Jakob said.
" Yeah except its back to the real world when we get home." Joey said.
"Yeah I kind of liked being on this island, we had our privacy and everything was very calm." Ramona said.
XxWistfulxX
Jackass
XxWistfulxX
October 22nd, 2009 at 08:01am
Billie takes over driving the helicopter & while hes showing tre he can steer with one hand mike..
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2009 at 05:07pm
...slowly pulls down Tre's shorts and starts sucking him off. Billie Joe becomes so flustered by what's happening he starts touching himself and accidentally crashes into a cliff. The helicopter explodes in a huge ball of flame as bodies fly across the sharp jagged rocks below.
XxWistfulxX
Jackass
XxWistfulxX
October 23rd, 2009 at 01:10pm
Jay Tee:
...slowly pulls down Tre's shorts and starts sucking him off. Billie Joe becomes so flustered by what's happening he starts touching himself and accidentally crashes into a cliff. The helicopter explodes in a huge ball of flame as bodies fly across the sharp jagged rocks below.

using tre's shorts as a parachute,the band float down to safety but then they realised..
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 23rd, 2009 at 05:31pm
...that the helicoptar was down and now they had no way to get home. When they landed they fell into the sea.
"is everyone ok?"Billie asks
"yeah I think so."Adie said.
"yupp everyone is here." Mike replied.
"ok good. Hey look I think that's our island over there! I can see the fire!" Billie said.
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
October 25th, 2009 at 07:59pm
It turned out that they were in the ocean right near California people were having bonfires on the beaches, someone spotted them and got the lifeguards attention...
The lifeguard got on a boat and sailed out to were they were.
"Are you guys alright?" he said
"Yeah, were fine but can you get us back to land?" Billie said
"Of course anything for Green Day!!!" he said
A moment later they were back on land desperately trying to get warm....
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 25th, 2009 at 08:10pm
"Omgg look Mom its Green Day!!!!" a teenie yelled as she was running towards them, being followed by everyone else hanging around there.
"Oh dear, here come fans." Adie says nudging Billie while he was laying in the sand.
"No, make them go away. I'm not in the mood."He said.
"C'mon Mike, let's go make the fans happy. we all know they want to see us anyway, not Billie."Tré said.
Register