Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
January 17th, 2010 at 04:41pm
"Frank...everything will be alright."Mike said hugging him.
"No, it wont."Tré cried
"Yes, I promise it will. Now get some sleep."Mike said pushing him towards the bed.
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
January 17th, 2010 at 04:43pm
"Oh my God! Grab him!" yet another paramedic shouted. "Frank!"
"Frank...trust me...it's for your own good," Mike said to Tre. "You'll be fine. Just go with them. They're trying to help you."
"Once again, I don't need their help! Isn't what I'm saying getting through to you?!" Tre snapped. "Why don't you understand?"
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
January 17th, 2010 at 04:44pm
Damn. Posted too late. Ignore it.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 17th, 2010 at 04:44pm
Shit, double.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 17th, 2010 at 04:48pm
Shit, double again.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 17th, 2010 at 04:50pm
littlegirl:
"Frank...everything will be alright."Mike said hugging him.
"No, it wont."Tré cried
"Yes, I promise it will. Now get some sleep."Mike said pushing him towards the bed.

"No! I'm so scared." Tré cried and wouldn't let go.
"I love you. It's gonna be OK Frank." Mike said.
"How?"
"We'll be here."
"But, Mike isn't here!" Tré cried.
"Well... He'll sure come!" Mike said.
"Now sleep."
"I can't. I'm too scared dad!!" Tré cried.
"It's gonna be OK. Trust me Frank." Mike said.
"No. I can't trust you!!" Tré cried.
"Billie!" He said hugging Billie.
"Never leave me." Tré cried.
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
January 17th, 2010 at 05:01pm
"Trust me, Frank. Mike may not be here, but we are. For now, you really do need to get some rest, so just lie down and think of something else," Billie said, trying to reassure Tre.
"I can't," Tre whimpered, sitting down and looking at the floor. "I...I don't know what just happened...and I'm too scared."
"Do your best to calm down and you'll be all right...just take a deep breath...now relax," Mike suggested.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
January 17th, 2010 at 05:03pm
ugh crap too late.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 17th, 2010 at 05:07pm
thenimrod:
"Trust me, Frank. Mike may not be here, but we are. For now, you really do need to get some rest, so just lie down and think of something else," Billie said, trying to reassure Tre.
"I can't," Tre whimpered, sitting down and looking at the floor. "I...I don't know what just happened...and I'm too scared."
"Do your best to calm down and you'll be all right...just take a deep breath...now relax," Mike suggested.

"No! I wanna be safe!" Tré cried.
"Calm down." Mike said as Tré hugged him.
"It'll be alright Frank." Mike said rubbing his back.
"But, nooo!!" Tré cried.
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
January 17th, 2010 at 05:24pm
Mike glanced at Billie as if to say "What are we going to do?" but Billie only shrugged.
"Why is this happening?" Tre whined. "Why can't this just end? I'm completely sick of it."
"Get some rest. That'll help a lot, and then things will probably get better. You're safe now," Mike said.
"I'm tired but I won't be able to sleep," Tre said. "What am I going to do? My life is a mess."
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 17th, 2010 at 05:38pm
Crap, stupid phone. XP
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
January 17th, 2010 at 07:21pm
thenimrod:
Mike glanced at Billie as if to say "What are we going to do?" but Billie only shrugged.
"Why is this happening?" Tre whined. "Why can't this just end? I'm completely sick of it."
"Get some rest. That'll help a lot, and then things will probably get better. You're safe now," Mike said.
"I'm tired but I won't be able to sleep," Tre said. "What am I going to do? My life is a mess."

"No, it'll get a lot better, I know that for a fact."Mike said
"Yeah. Maybe you should join a band or something."Billie said
"Ya! Maybe you can join Larry Livermores band, The Lookouts. He's in need of a drummer."Mike said winking at Billie
"That wouldn't help with anything."Tré said
"Yes, yes it will. Trust me. You never know it could even become your career."Billie said
"Yeah, he's right. But for now, get some sleep."Mike said
"Ok...fine. Night."Tré said getting in bed.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 18th, 2010 at 12:43am
"Wait... Can't you two be here?" Tré asked.
"Sure Frank." Mike said.
"Dad... Why did you want a kid? I'm just problems." Tré asked.
Mike wasn't sure about what's he's suppose to say.

"But... I love you and you're not a problem. Do you hear me?" Mike said and stroke Tré on the cheek.
"I can't trust you, you've never helped me with anything!" Tré said, kind of sad.
"Then I will help you to stop smoking and cutting yourself. You'll be a happy boy again." Mike said with a sad smile.
"Now try to get some sleep."
"Am I going to school tomorrow? Billie and Mike will ask why I didn't come today." Tré asked.
"No. You can't. You're staying home. They already know." Mike said with a sad voice.
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
January 18th, 2010 at 01:11am
Tre slept all the way to the hospital with billie an mike in the ambulance with him.
The paramedics patched up his wounds ad best they could before they got to the hospital where the nurses took over.

Billie and mike sat in the waiting room and where silent until billie broke the silence:
What are we gunna do mike? We can't go on living like this, waiting for something to happen to tre, we have our families and green day! Out lives have altered to revolve around tre and it's not fair! He said tears streaming from his eyes.

I know billie, I know, mike said softly, we will just have to hope for the best and for whatever damn illness tre has to pass.

The doctor approached them at that moment, we have managed to restore mr. Wrights memory and he is now hid 37 year old self but he has no recollection of what he did while he was 13 and how he got his cuts. You may see him now though, he is awake.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 18th, 2010 at 01:20am
"How did this happen?" Tré asked with tears in his eyes.
"I... You... Billie?" Mike asked.
"Remember when you were 13?" Billie asked.
"Oh... I've, no. Did I?" Tré asked.
"Yeah." Billie bursted out in tears.
"But why, did I, it's bleeding!" Tré cried.
"Here. Take this. Wrap it around your arm." Mike said and gave him a towel.
"I'm feeling so bad. What has happened?" Tré asked.
"Don't tell him." Mike said to Billie.

"You've been depressed. Now take care of yourself." Mike said as he looked at Billie.
"What? Am I depressed? I've been 13? I've been smoking and cutting myself?" Tré asked.
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
January 18th, 2010 at 01:32am
Oh god, I haven't um done anything else or told you stuff have I? Tre said embarassed.
Um no, mike said, obviously apart from trying to kill yourself.

Oh man, I'm so sorry you had to see that, I was uh a bit depressed before I found music, joining the lookouts probably saved me,metre admitted.
Have you ever talked to a shrink about any of this? Billie said, it might have Bern the thing that caused you to swap between ages!

No I haven't, it would make me feel stupid. Tre answered .
But it might help cure your memory problem mike said, billie may just be right!
I.. I know but I... I dunno tre said lamely.

Well you could always try it for one session and see how it goes suggested mike and if it's not for you then we will find another way to help you.

Ok I will tre agreed giving in. Can I get some food? I'm starving and I would really kill for some cheese!

Billie rolled his eyes and laughed.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 18th, 2010 at 01:38am
"What? You know what I think about cheese." Tré laughed.
"Alright, which one?" Billie asked.
"What do you mean 'which one'? I want the normal sort!" Tré bursted out laughing.
"Right, I'll go get it." Billie said.

When Tré had stop laughing, Mike asked an emotional question.
"Tré? Why did your dad never care about you?"
"He was a stupid man! He didn't care... About me... Only..." Tré started to cry.
"Don't be sad!" Mike said.
"But... Well, you know. You're adopted." Tré sobbed.
"Mmmhmm, I am. But why?" Mike wouldn't give after.
"He... He thought I... That I wasn't worth anything cause drumming seemed to be my career." Tré sobbed.
"He is proud!" Mike said.
"Yeah now... But not before we became famous." Tré sobbed.
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
January 18th, 2010 at 05:56am
But he was tre, don't you remember the time when we went on tour and he gave us that book mobile as a "tour bus" and he even drove it some of the way? Mike said concerned, he mustve cared if he drove you all across America just so you could play tour drums at gigs.

Yea it's just.. When I heard my friends talk about their dads and what they did with them, it sounded nothing like u did with mine. Tre said wiping away a tear.
Look at least yours didn't just leave. Mike said. He cared I I know he did.

I know I'm sorry, you have had it way worse and I feel stupid for saying this. Tre said giving mike a hug.

Just then billie joe came back.
I got the cheese, they didn't have normal so I got you.. Billie stopped when he saw them hugging, woah have I missed something sentimental and mushy? He teased

No just felt like hugging tre laughed, what cheese ya get me?
Um they only had blue cheese left, it was a weird shop, sorry. Billie said giving it to him.

Um thanks tre said looking at the mouldy lump, it uh looks delicous!
Would you like some billie tre said sweetly.
Um no I uh just ate. Billie replied
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 18th, 2010 at 08:14am
"No way, I've not seen you do that." Tré said with a kind of evil, playful smile.
"Umm, yes you did... You... Were asleep then!" Billie said.
"Pah. Maybe. But I don't believe you." Tré said and put the cheese away.

"Sooo... Do you remember anything?" Mike asked.
"No... Wait, I remember... Oh, yeah..." Tré said looking disappointed.
"What? Hey! What?" Billie asked curiously.
"I accidentally killed my cat." Tré laughed.
"Haha, you did? Yeah right, his name was... I don't remember." Mike said.
"Cheesy Spreesy." Tré laughed.
"Right. One time I accidentally hit him with a ball. He just stared at me as if I were his enemy." Billie said with a smirk.
"You did? So that's why he never replied my balls." All three bursted out laughing.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Adie asked as she walked into the room.
"Tré... Killed his cat... When he was 13... That's why... Replied balls..." Billie said between all the laughs.
Goodbye
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye

Blog
January 18th, 2010 at 03:36pm
"Men" whispered Adie under her breath
"Come on honey, you know it's funny right?" said Billie
"Well, I suppose it is" said Adie, chuckling a little
"That's my sweetie" said Billie kissing her
"Shall we go back to Billie's house to celebrate?' asked Tre
"Yes we shall!!!" They said
They all went back to Billie's house to celebrate of Tre being normal again.....
Register