[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 8th, 2007 at 03:15pm
The thing about aborting, even a severely disabled child is that after that it'll escalate until unless you child is absolutely perfect, it'll be aborted. I think that just because it may suffer, doesn't you that you shouldn't at least give it a chance.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 8th, 2007 at 03:50pm
Anji:
The thing about aborting, even a severely disabled child is that after that it'll escalate until unless you child is absolutely perfect, it'll be aborted. I think that just because it may suffer, doesn't you that you shouldn't at least give it a chance.

disability at late term has been around for decades and has yet to have escalated, Doctors are pretty level headed most of the time, I mean they want abortion dates dropped down a few weeksso they see sense. I think if a child was being carried full term just for the sake of living in agony on a ventalator pumped full of drugs whilst there parents agonisinly waited for the end it's alot more peaceful and respectful to allow the mother to abort the child.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 8th, 2007 at 04:17pm
Morally, I do think it's better to be aborted that to actually be born and then die.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
August 8th, 2007 at 04:52pm
I agree. I've seen the ward where the put the babies who need ventilators and constant medical attention, and it's the saddest thing in the world. It's almost cruel, I think, to make them suffer like that.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 9th, 2007 at 04:05am
The doctors kinda pressured my brother and his ex-wife into an abortion because they thought the baby was going be severly disabled and they did have the abortion but there was other doctors saying that there was nothing wrong with the baby at all. So I guess I'll never really know the truth about that. Everyone believes that there was nothing wrong with the baby, but it's to late you know :/
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
August 9th, 2007 at 02:21pm
robotchicken.:
The doctors kinda pressured my brother and his ex-wife into an abortion because they thought the baby was going be severly disabled and they did have the abortion but there was other doctors saying that there was nothing wrong with the baby at all. So I guess I'll never really know the truth about that. Everyone believes that there was nothing wrong with the baby, but it's to late you know :/
I don't quite understand how that could have happened. The first set of doctors performed tests, didn't they? And wouldn't those tests have shown the same results to all the other doctors? Eh
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 10th, 2007 at 09:21am
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
robotchicken.:
I don't quite understand how that could have happened. The first set of doctors performed tests, didn't they? And wouldn't those tests have shown the same results to all the other doctors? Eh

to check for disability they would perform blood test to look for extra chromosomes and the pictures in the women to look for physical disability, i would have thought it would have been hard to comes to a stand off on whether the child was a disabled. Maybe the other set of Doctors thought it was disabled but could of had a chance at a normal life and wanted your brother to take the risk.
schooldropout
Banned
schooldropout

Blog
August 10th, 2007 at 04:01pm
Abortions are wrong no matter what happens, rape cases is different. Look at me and my ex girlfriend, she wanted nothing better to do with me or the baby and we used protection and she wason the pill. She got rid of it and is going out with my best mate.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 10th, 2007 at 04:44pm
schooldropout:
Abortions are wrong no matter what happens, rape cases is different. Look at me and my ex girlfriend, she wanted nothing better to do with me or the baby and we used protection and she wason the pill. She got rid of it and is going out with my best mate.
But that was her choice.

Do you not think that it's good that abortions are legal for her to have that choice and not to get it done illegally in some dodgy back alley way? At least this way she'll be healthy and an unwanted child won't be brought into the world.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 10th, 2007 at 05:21pm
Boobmeister:
schooldropout:
But that was her choice.

Do you not think that it's good that abortions are legal for her to have that choice and not to get it done illegally in some dodgy back alley way? At least this way she'll be healthy and an unwanted child won't be brought into the world.
If she didn't want a child, she shouldn't have made the choice to have sex.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 10th, 2007 at 05:25pm
Anji:
Boobmeister:
schooldropout:
But that was her choice.

They took all the precautions though, sometimes accidents just happen Dno
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 10th, 2007 at 05:35pm
Boobmeister:
Anji:
I don't think that a life should be taken because of a mere accident.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 10th, 2007 at 05:37pm
Anji:
Boobmeister:
Anji:
I don't think that a life should be taken because of a mere accident.
It's a potentail life though.

I dunno if you're catholic or not or if you believe life begins at conception but for me it's not a human yet ._.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 10th, 2007 at 05:39pm
I'm not a Catholic, however, no matter how un-human it is, it will be and should be a human but either way, it's alive. That's just my belief and I've already had this debate on this thread before. However I do not mind engaging in it again, just for the sake of discussion.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 10th, 2007 at 05:43pm
Okay I won't make you go through it again but I was just saying it's her choice and if it's her belief that the baby isn't alive yet then she would have no problem in seeking an abortion.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 10th, 2007 at 05:49pm
I just think that it is alive, it's alive as anything, it's living. I think that that's the only way abortions work, because you essentially have to kill it.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 12th, 2007 at 01:38am
Okay, before people jump on me about this. Ive been reading on why Christians [and other religions I presume] don't support abortion under any circumstance. Well first:
Rape: If a woman is raped and a child is concieved because of that they believe obviously that child has a purpose in life. Dispite the very horrible way it was concieved, God has a purpose for the kid. The child is innocent dispite who the biological father was.
Incest: ^^ More orless same as that description.
Child Being Born With Horrible Disabilities/ Will Be Hurting for Rest Of Life: They say we dont know the Big Picture only The Four Walls. So how do we know that child doesn't have a purpose in life. That the child wont change something or someone? We dont know.
Thats what I read in a book yesterday on that. But you know not everybody is a Christian [or other religion] so maybe the dont agree on that notion. :/
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 12th, 2007 at 01:44am
NeoSteph:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
robotchicken.:

to check for disability they would perform blood test to look for extra chromosomes and the pictures in the women to look for physical disability, i would have thought it would have been hard to comes to a stand off on whether the child was a disabled. Maybe the other set of Doctors thought it was disabled but could of had a chance at a normal life and wanted your brother to take the risk.
Like I said I'll never really know the truth in that. I was only about 5 when they decided to abort the baby. And maybe its true they didn't want to take that chance, that he might've came out disabled. But alot of kids come out disabled...i dont know o_o All I know what they tell and they might still lie to me about it. They say my brothers ex-wife cant have kids anymore because of the abortion. She has miscarriged everytime after that. Can that result from an abortion?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 12th, 2007 at 05:32pm
schooldropout:

Well thats unfair their are plenty of legimate reasons for abortions, for example if giving birth would endanger the mother. I feel sympathy for what you went through, but it was her body and she is very very young, would not have been able to have brought the child up under the best circumstance where as in the future when she has a career and and a stable family she can have children, and so can you.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 12th, 2007 at 05:34pm
robotchicken.:
NeoSteph:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
robotchicken.:

Like I said I'll never really know the truth in that. I was only about 5 when they decided to abort the baby. And maybe its true they didn't want to take that chance, that he might've came out disabled. But alot of kids come out disabled...i dont know o_o All I know what they tell and they might still lie to me about it. They say my brothers ex-wife cant have kids anymore because of the abortion. She has miscarriged everytime after that. Can that result from an abortion?

Late Term Abortions can result in problems. which is anothe reason they should be ruled out.
Register