[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
schooldropout
Banned
schooldropout

Blog
August 13th, 2007 at 01:00pm
It was maybe her choice but it takes two people to make a baby so therefore I should have gotten a choice.She did it behind my back when we had talked about how we would raise the kid, she was fine about it and I thought I was doing the right thing by proposing even though I was going to wait until her birthday. But she rejected me, she wanted rid of the baby and is now going out with my best mate.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 14th, 2007 at 05:01am
schooldropout:
It was maybe her choice but it takes two people to make a baby so therefore I should have gotten a choice.She did it behind my back when we had talked about how we would raise the kid, she was fine about it and I thought I was doing the right thing by proposing even though I was going to wait until her birthday. But she rejected me, she wanted rid of the baby and is now going out with my best mate.
Thats what I say, It does take two but, I think someone mentioned that if the father does get the right to decide whether the child is born or not, wouldn't that like hinder a baby concieved under rape? Like the girl was raped and then got pregnant from that and wanted to abort the baby and the rapist didn't or...comething like that. o_o I dont know....
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 14th, 2007 at 02:45pm
schooldropout:

It seems very harsh to say it but no you shouldn't. You can't dictate to someone what to do with their body, end of. She should have discussed it with you to let you know what was happening but it was her decision to make.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 14th, 2007 at 02:52pm
If it's the pregnancy that she doesn't want, fair enough, she'd abort. But if she didn't mind pregnancy, but didn't want the baby, and he was fully and readily able to take care of it, then she could of at least tried to save it's life.

Many women who plan to abort or give to adoption agencies tend to change their minds during their pregnancy.
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2007 at 02:39am
I would never do it, simply because to me it just seems so wrong... to just get rid of something that could grow up and have a life of it's own- with you or without you. There's always adoption.
However, I don't think it should be made illegal. These days, it's a belief as strong as religion and to me it's a matter of freedom of choice, which shouldn't be abolished.
Sylar
Sylar
December 6th, 2007 at 09:31am
I stand by my belief that it's murder. Pure and simple.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
December 7th, 2007 at 12:56am
Tokyo Hardcore:

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
Main Entry: 1mur·der 1: the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought.

An unborn fetus is not a person. It cannot be considered so until it has left the womb. And, as the majority of abortions are performed during the first trimester, the fetus is just a mass of cells. As far as I know, the only abortions done after first trimester are those in which the delivery of the fetus would seriously injure or kill the mother, or if the baby would be still-born.
Sylar
Sylar
December 7th, 2007 at 06:30am
I believe I said it was my belief. I don't particulary encourage you (or anyone) to go around telling people the ins and outs of their beliefs from a dictionary.

I just don't think it's right to deny that mass of cells the chance to live the life it was given.
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 12:18am
Tokyo Hardcore:

I just don't think it's right to deny that mass of cells the chance to live the life it was given.

Perfectly said.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 11:55am
Tokyo Hardcore:
Murder is sometimes justified.
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 04:50pm
Herr Doktor:
Tokyo Hardcore:

I don't believe murder is ever justified, as some people don't either, but that's just my standing.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 8th, 2007 at 11:49pm
Santa:
Herr Doktor:
Tokyo Hardcore:

I don't believe murder is ever justified, as some people don't either, but that's just my standing.
Self defence is murder.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 02:33pm
Boobmeister:
Santa:
Herr Doktor:
Tokyo Hardcore:

Self defence is murder.
lmfao

Sorry, yeah, I know I shouldn't be laughing. But I just imagined some woman pushing away her attacker and then being charged for murder. Yeah, I get what you mean, if they are killed then it is murder.

I don't believe that it's justified, still.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 08:10pm
Tokyo Hardcore:

If that's true, then women should be obligated to fertilize every egg they have.
Or that men can't masturbate.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
December 10th, 2007 at 04:01am
Sheepless and redundant:
Tokyo Hardcore:

If that's true, then women should be obligated to fertilize every egg they have.
Thank you.

I personally can't think of it as murder, seeing as how I don't think a lump of cells qualifies as a person.
Sylar
Sylar
December 10th, 2007 at 07:47am
No, they shouldn't feel obligated to do that. Even if we'd never dreamt up such a concept as abortion, a woman wouldn't of fertilised every single egg.

Besides, I've stated my point of view, why are you lot getting so caught up in trying to pick holes in MY belief? Nothing you say will change my mind as I'm sure nothing I say will change yours.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 10th, 2007 at 11:25am
Tokyo Hardcore:
No, they shouldn't feel obligated to do that. Even if we'd never dreamt up such a concept as abortion, a woman wouldn't of fertilised every single egg.

Besides, I've stated my point of view, why are you lot getting so caught up in trying to pick holes in MY belief? Nothing you say will change my mind as I'm sure nothing I say will change yours.
People aren't picking holes in your belief, as such. You bought it up in a discussion thread, therefore, people will discuss it.

Of course nothing no one says can change anyone's mind, but then there would be not point in discussions if we went by that.
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 10th, 2007 at 11:30pm
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Sheepless and redundant:
Tokyo Hardcore:

Thank you.

I personally can't think of it as murder, seeing as how I don't think a lump of cells qualifies as a person.

I can understand that. From my point of view though, aren't we just an even bigger lump of cells?
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
December 11th, 2007 at 05:19am
Santa:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Sheepless and redundant:
Tokyo Hardcore:

Thank you.

I can understand that. From my point of view though, aren't we just an even bigger lump of cells?
But we can think and function on our own, as opposed to a fetus, which draws nutrients from its mother, and makes no independant decisions.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 11th, 2007 at 06:30am
Some guy write this into our newspaper. I agree with him.

Register