Death

AuthorMessage
Snow White
Geek
Snow White
November 17th, 2005 at 01:43pm
I'm extremely afraid of dying. The idea of just not being around anymore is terrifying. Of course you don't really notice when you're dead, but still... I try to think about death as little as possible, 'cause it really freaks me out.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 17th, 2005 at 03:58pm
rehab~reject:
that_bass_line:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:
i dont fear death. i fear something happening that i have to live with.

I'm totally with you there...some of that shit's already happened though Sad

I'm with you there aswell. I hate living with something bad on my conscience...

Well, I don't only mean that. I also mean something happening to you that puts you in a horrible situation, or having a serious health condition or something like that. But emotional baggage is also there..

yeah i mean like i dunno getting paralyzed or something because i wouldnt be able to cope. i would rather die then be put in that situation.

also if someone else died then i wouldnt be able to cope with that, i dont know anyone who has died yet.
The thing is... if someone I knew died, I'd really want to cope , for them. I mean, it'd be hard, but I wouldn't want to die or anything, because I'd know that's not what they wanted. It's hard, but you have to try and live your life anyway.

Say that to my husband
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
November 17th, 2005 at 07:57pm
Faith:
rehab~reject:
that_bass_line:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:

Well, I don't only mean that. I also mean something happening to you that puts you in a horrible situation, or having a serious health condition or something like that. But emotional baggage is also there..

yeah i mean like i dunno getting paralyzed or something because i wouldnt be able to cope. i would rather die then be put in that situation.

also if someone else died then i wouldnt be able to cope with that, i dont know anyone who has died yet.
The thing is... if someone I knew died, I'd really want to cope , for them. I mean, it'd be hard, but I wouldn't want to die or anything, because I'd know that's not what they wanted. It's hard, but you have to try and live your life anyway.

Say that to my husband
well you just put that out there, dontcha? o_o
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
November 18th, 2005 at 05:44am
*stoner*:
if i knew i was going to die with out a doubt id kill myself rather than waiting to die.
um, okay this may sound really mean or something and i swear im not trying to make you kill yourself!!! but.. if you knew you were going to die? its inevitable. you can hold it off for as long as you can but there is no way you can prevent it completely. unless of course... you meant to say if i knew WHEN i was going to die.
spam
Jackass
spam
November 18th, 2005 at 01:49pm
poison_fish:
*stoner*:
if i knew i was going to die with out a doubt id kill myself rather than waiting to die.
um, okay this may sound really mean or something and i swear im not trying to make you kill yourself!!! but.. if you knew you were going to die? its inevitable. you can hold it off for as long as you can but there is no way you can prevent it completely. unless of course... you meant to say if i knew WHEN i was going to die.

yer i ment if i was guna die without a doubt.
spam
Jackass
spam
November 18th, 2005 at 01:50pm
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:
Why? I mean, I can understand why if you were going to die slowly and painfully, but if it was going to be quick, wouldn't you want to hold onto life for as long as you could?

no, id rather do it myself, get it over with. Rolling Eyes
I wouldn't.... if I was going to die slowly and painfully and I knew it, then I'd want to kill myself before it got too bad. But if my death wasn't going to be too bad then I'd just wait for it. I mean, you could never have too long to say goodbye to people and things, so I'd use the time as much as I could. Plus I'd try and do all the things I'd always wanted to but never had.

id jump off a building. Cool
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 18th, 2005 at 02:01pm
*stoner*:
poison_fish:
*stoner*:

You are going to die without a doubt...
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 18th, 2005 at 02:03pm
*stoner*:
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:
Why? I mean, I can understand why if you were going to die slowly and painfully, but if it was going to be quick, wouldn't you want to hold onto life for as long as you could?

I wouldn't.... if I was going to die slowly and painfully and I knew it, then I'd want to kill myself before it got too bad. But if my death wasn't going to be too bad then I'd just wait for it. I mean, you could never have too long to say goodbye to people and things, so I'd use the time as much as I could. Plus I'd try and do all the things I'd always wanted to but never had.

I'd jump off a plane Cool
spam
Jackass
spam
November 18th, 2005 at 02:05pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*stoner*:
poison_fish:
*stoner*:

You are going to die without a doubt...

nope but if i was like when i get real old.
spam
Jackass
spam
November 18th, 2005 at 02:06pm
*Blue Star*:
*stoner*:
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:

oooooo that sounds fun. Cool
jump off a plane whilst eating cheese Very Happy dude.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 18th, 2005 at 02:43pm
*stoner*:
*Blue Star*:
*stoner*:
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:

oooooo that sounds fun. Cool
jump off a plane whilst eating cheese Very Happy dude.

Knowing my luck, I'd probably drop the cheese by accident. I wonder who it would land on...
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 18th, 2005 at 03:48pm
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
rehab~reject:
that_bass_line:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:

Say that to my husband

Huh?
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
November 18th, 2005 at 07:05pm
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
rehab~reject:
that_bass_line:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:

Say that to my husband

Huh?
Nothing, if you didnt get it then I dont need to explain -_____-
Fell
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fell
November 18th, 2005 at 11:56pm
Life is just a part of death. No matter who you are or what you do in life you will die. The path way of life ends with a gun.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 19th, 2005 at 02:22pm
Fell:
Life is just a part of death. No matter who you are or what you do in life you will die. The path way of life ends with a gun.
Well, not necessarily a gun...I could arrange a broken bottle for you, my man...
Kitti
Kitti
November 19th, 2005 at 03:12pm
Fell:

dont you mean death is a part of life? you cant be dead if you were never alive. life is also born of death...its a cycle, its necessary. life and death are of equal beauty when you look at it that way.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 19th, 2005 at 04:40pm
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
rehab~reject:
that_bass_line:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:

Say that to my husband

Huh?

Emm...well, I referred to the fact that my husband keeps telling me that if I die - he's gonna end his own life. Which I think is not such a good idea 'cuz if I do happen to die, I'd prefer if he kept on living - otherwise it would kind of make it my fault that he died...Wanna explain now?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 19th, 2005 at 05:36pm
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
rehab~reject:
that_bass_line:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:

Say that to my husband

Huh?

Emm...well, I referred to the fact that my husband keeps telling me that if I die - he's gonna end his own life. Which I think is not such a good idea 'cuz if I do happen to die, I'd prefer if he kept on living - otherwise it would kind of make it my fault that he died...Wanna explain now?

You said on another thread that your husband killed himself.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 19th, 2005 at 05:47pm
Ehh I'm confused now.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 19th, 2005 at 05:49pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
rehab~reject:
that_bass_line:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:

Say that to my husband

Huh?

You said on another thread that your husband killed himself.

Okay, this was a pain the ass to find:

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=22133&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=465

He didn't kill himself, he attempted to, 17 times, never succeeded. If he did, I wouldn't be here now. Anyway, I'm sorry if I confused anyone.
Register