Death

AuthorMessage
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
December 4th, 2005 at 07:19am
I couldn't stop coughing yesterday and I was trying to take a drink but I just couldn't stop coughing. And my brother was yelling at me,"Drink the water for fuck's sake! You can actually cough out blood! Now go away." (huh? Confused) I suddenly started imagining myself coughing out blood (my imagination normally runs wild...and it gets freaky quite a lot) and I started smiling insanely...without noticing. It's just a bit freaky for me...because I don't know. Everyone expects me to be scared of death, including me. But I'm not...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 5th, 2005 at 05:18pm
i'm going out like i came in "kicking and screaming"
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
December 8th, 2005 at 04:56am
I believe when people die they are just dead. I have no memory before I was born, why should I have memory or a life when I die? It's the same thing. And I don't care because I'll be dead.
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
December 8th, 2005 at 04:58am
And death is trying to nip me in the ass. I was at McDonald's the other day and poured myself a drink out of the pop dispenser and I almost drank it when I smelt it and realized it had bleach in it.

Yeah I should of sued. But I'm too nice of a person for that. Not that I owe McDonald's any favours. They did give me 12 day old milk before and that I did swallow before throwing up.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 8th, 2005 at 05:37am
HavingAGreenDay:
And death is trying to nip me in the ass. I was at McDonald's the other day and poured myself a drink out of the pop dispenser and I almost drank it when I smelt it and realized it had bleach in it.

Yeah I should of sued. But I'm too nice of a person for that. Not that I owe McDonald's any favours. They did give me 12 day old milk before and that I did swallow before throwing up.
bleach? you should have sued man. thats... really really bad.
it's hardcore honey.
Idiot
it's hardcore honey.
December 8th, 2005 at 09:55am
poison_fish:
HavingAGreenDay:

bleach? you should have sued man. thats... really really bad.

yeah, you really should sue them.!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 8th, 2005 at 10:41am
I am going to come back and i am going to haunt everyone who has driven me mad in the last two years!!! Starting with my mother.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 8th, 2005 at 01:00pm
tre_cool_is_god:
I am going to come back and i am going to haunt everyone who has driven me mad in the last two years!!! Starting with my mother.

I'd fucking love to do that Very Happy
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
December 8th, 2005 at 09:06pm
The_Gunslinger:
Im not afraid of death just the pain im gonna feel before i die.
I think that when you die your gonnawake up in another world, another universe exactly how you left this one ( accept the blood or watever you get from dieing) you will remeber your past life as if it were a dream and slowly forget more about it. If you die again your just gonna be in another plain of existence perhaps you will eventually just become a new person all together maybe instead of traveling across dimensions you will just exist in another time maybe before ours or after.
heh
that made me think that i'm gonna forget the link to GSB in my next life Shocked
fender
Geek
fender
December 9th, 2005 at 08:07am
lol i am not afraid to die because i want to know what happens.

i think the ideal way to die would be one of these:

-lying in your bed having just smoked a killer joint (zig zag joint) with say a quater in it and then your just lying there fucked out your mind and peacefully slip away.

or

-dying in a mosh pit, moshing to your favourite music and then maybe you just pass out, get crowd surfed to the very front of the crowd where you open your eyes for one second make eye contact with the lead singer and then you just go.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 11th, 2005 at 03:33am
fender:

-lying in your bed having just smoked a killer joint (zig zag joint) with say a quater in it and then your just lying there fucked out your mind and peacefully slip away.

or

-dying in a mosh pit, moshing to your favourite music and then maybe you just pass out, get crowd surfed to the very front of the crowd where you open your eyes for one second make eye contact with the lead singer and then you just go.
apparently drowning is the most peaceful way to die. after the initial struggle of course.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
December 11th, 2005 at 10:04am
I'm deffinatly afraid to die but I don't see the point of living either
fender
Geek
fender
December 11th, 2005 at 10:28am
poison_fish:
fender:

or

apparently drowning is the most peaceful way to die. after the initial struggle of course.

i would hate to drown. i mean imagine struggleing to save your life i wouldnt.
geekoll
Geek
geekoll
December 11th, 2005 at 01:39pm
I am really afraid of death. And I hate greiving for someone. It's like the hardest emotion ever.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 11th, 2005 at 10:02pm
fender:
poison_fish:
fender:

or

i would hate to drown. i mean imagine struggleing to save your life i wouldnt.
yeah i know me too. thats one of the ways i would least like to die. along with being buried alive.
Line & Sinker
Idiot
Line & Sinker
December 11th, 2005 at 11:35pm
hmm...i dont think i would like to die as i havent really seen much of the world. you are only given a certain amount of time that your body can keep you here so why not stay & do something?
im not conciously afraid, but then again..i flinch & i get scared, many people do. is this not a fear of death? or that something horrible might happen?
i think its only those who dont flinch,who are really not afraid to die. im not one of them.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 12th, 2005 at 03:00am
Electric Children!:
hmm...i dont think i would like to die as i havent really seen much of the world. you are only given a certain amount of time that your body can keep you here so why not stay & do something?
im not conciously afraid, but then again..i flinch & i get scared, many people do. is this not a fear of death? or that something horrible might happen?
i think its only those who dont flinch,who are really not afraid to die. im not one of them.
or it could be fearing pain. not death.
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 12th, 2005 at 06:01am
Wow. What an interesting subject! It turns out that the study of death is actually the study of life. This is something I've studied for many years, and for those who are interested, here's what I've discovered...

We continue to exist after we die;- See many books on the subject of 'Near Death Experience' if you need convincing.

We live many times;- See many many books on reincarnation, past-life regression hypnosis, etc. There is a HUGE amount of information on these subjects.

You can contact those who have died (if you really want to). There are a number of pretty reliable methods, but be careful with this one! One of the simplest and safest methods is known as 'scrying'.

We are here for a reason;- Consider the fact that we exist at all.

Something very strange and wonderful is going on here;- study quantum physics until you understand what is meant by 'wave-partcle duality'. It's amazing!

Feel free to question or confront or pm me on any of these or similar subjects. I like to think of myself as a seeker of the truth, and the most important part of this process is sharing of ideas and opinions.

Cheers.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 12th, 2005 at 06:45am
Jambler:
Wow. What an interesting subject! It turns out that the study of death is actually the study of life. This is something I've studied for many years, and for those who are interested, here's what I've discovered...

We continue to exist after we die;- See many books on the subject of 'Near Death Experience' if you need convincing.

We live many times;- See many many books on reincarnation, past-life regression hypnosis, etc. There is a HUGE amount of information on these subjects.

You can contact those who have died (if you really want to). There are a number of pretty reliable methods, but be careful with this one! One of the simplest and safest methods is known as 'scrying'.

We are here for a reason;- Consider the fact that we exist at all.

Something very strange and wonderful is going on here;- study quantum physics until you understand what is meant by 'wave-partcle duality'. It's amazing!

Feel free to question or confront or pm me on any of these or similar subjects. I like to think of myself as a seeker of the truth, and the most important part of this process is sharing of ideas and opinions.

Cheers.
but many of the things you mentioned are merely peoples views, opinions or their own personal experiences which could easily just be a disfunction or confusion of the brain and cannot be proven.
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 12th, 2005 at 07:22am
Nothing can be proven to everyone. It's a personal thing as you say, but I've seen, read, heard enough that's proof for me. That's why I've included references to subjects... If you're interested, go and prove (or disprove) it for yourself.
Register