*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
January 16th, 2006 at 11:32am
Poison Fish:
Tre_Bangs_Hard:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
SkatePunk:
you know what is the scariest thing? when they bury someone who's alive. brrr.

Actually with the advances in medical technology today the chances of that happening are quite low.

lmfao lmfao

That wan't supposed to be funny... Laughing

that acctually is a scary thought Shocked IM GONNA BE CREAMATED!!!!
so you can get burned alive instead?

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
Tre_Bangs_Hard
Geek
Tre_Bangs_Hard
January 16th, 2006 at 07:06pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Poison Fish:
Tre_Bangs_Hard:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
SkatePunk:

Actually with the advances in medical technology today the chances of that happening are quite low.

lmfao lmfao

Now that would seriously blow. They'd be like "HOLY SHIT!" because they thought he was dead, and when they finally notice it, it's too late and the guy gets burned to death.

But my opinion for this is.. expect the unexpected. I don't really care if I die..but I do care if I haven't seen that person who I truly loved before I died

Shoot me......lmfao
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 16th, 2006 at 07:13pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Poison Fish:
Tre_Bangs_Hard:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
SkatePunk:

lmfao lmfao

Now that would seriously blow. They'd be like "HOLY SHIT!" because they thought he was dead, and when they finally notice it, it's too late and the guy gets burned to death.

You people watch too much TV Laughing
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
January 16th, 2006 at 07:51pm
Faith:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Poison Fish:
Tre_Bangs_Hard:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
SkatePunk:

lmfao lmfao

You people watch too much TV Laughing
impossible...
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
January 17th, 2006 at 01:29pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Poison Fish:
Tre_Bangs_Hard:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
SkatePunk:

lmfao lmfao

But my opinion for this is.. expect the unexpected. I don't really care if I die..but I do care if I haven't seen that person who I truly loved before I died

That reminds me of LOTR.. Muahahahahahaaaa..

"HE'S ALIVE, SIR! HE'S ALIVE! HE JUST NEEDS SOME MEDICINE!"

"It's too late now.. Evil or Very Mad *holds up the burning stick* Goodbye..my son..boohoohoo"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Gandalf,"You imbecile!"...

And then that guy who tried to set his son on fire ended up setting himself on fire.. lmfao

I don't actually know the words..so...I made them up.. I feel like watching that scene right now.. Shifty
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 17th, 2006 at 02:09pm
You're all hideously offtopic Wink
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2006 at 02:11pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
You're all hideously offtopic Wink

I started it, too Sad

Me and my literal thinking.
Spiral Out..Keep Going..
Jackass
Spiral Out..Keep Going..
January 27th, 2006 at 01:45pm
I am looking forward to finding out what happens when I die.
Please note that does not mean I am some emo thinking my life is so crap and that I want to die.

After conversations about the Universe, dark matter, higher power and general DMT related issues I am so intrigued by what will happen.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 28th, 2006 at 02:11pm
I want to know what happens too.. Smile

But we might never know what happens.. which I've said earlier in this thread somewhere..
blood
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blood
March 24th, 2006 at 01:26pm
Spiral Out..Keep Going..:
I am looking forward to finding out what happens when I die.
Please note that does not mean I am some emo thinking my life is so crap and that I want to die.

After conversations about the Universe, dark matter, higher power and general DMT related issues I am so intrigued by what will happen.

Me to.

I'm not scared of dying. Im more scared of what I'll leave behing, I mean, when you go, the chances are, there will be alot of people who will mourn you. You'll leave alot of people broken hearted, and some people dont deal with death very well.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 24th, 2006 at 05:32pm
I'm not scared of dying. I just would rather it if there was some form of afterlife. I wouldn't want to just... stop being... if that makes sence.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
March 24th, 2006 at 07:00pm
I fear Death..mostly becuse it's the ultimate unknown. I do now what is gonna happen after I die. and that's scary
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2006 at 12:14am
I'm not afraid of death, I'm just afraid of what won't happen when I die.
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
March 25th, 2006 at 11:38am
I'm afraid of death. Sad

Death is just a terrible thing. But on the side note, death can be a great thing.

When someone in your family you love is older, and ready to go, you want the best for them on their departure. You want to put them out of their misery and be happy in Heaven. (I'm religious)

Last year, I had a total of three aunts die. They all died in intervals of three months each. Just gone, one after the other. I've learned that even though they are gone, and I'll never see them again, I know that because they are in Heaven, they are out of pain and misery, and they are happy and secure.

Smile
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
March 26th, 2006 at 08:36pm
im afraid of it and how im gonna die
i know it wont hurt (well most of the time it wont hurt) but im just afraid that i wont be albe have the joys anymore. I mean, i dont belive in god and all that shit, but there COULD be a heaven and hell, and im afraid hat will actually happen to me after death
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
March 26th, 2006 at 08:50pm
i wanna die when im old in a bed with a bunch of cats Laughing thats how my mom said she wants to die ...

i dont believe in christianity but i went to a christian funeral and i liked the way the priest explained death. (keep in mind it was a funeral so he was probably trying to make everyone feel better since someone died) but anyways he said that if you asked a baby who was still inside its mother if it wanted to come out it would probably say no because it has everything it needs, food, warmth, shelter, but its a lot better out here than inside your mother... he said thats like if you asked us if we wanted to die we'd say no for the same reasons, but it would probably be better when we die than where we are now...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 27th, 2006 at 08:05am
i'm dieing kicking and screaming, death is going to have to drag me away.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 27th, 2006 at 10:10am
Basketcase463:
i wanna die when im old in a bed with a bunch of cats Laughing thats how my mom said she wants to die ...

i dont believe in christianity but i went to a christian funeral and i liked the way the priest explained death. (keep in mind it was a funeral so he was probably trying to make everyone feel better since someone died) but anyways he said that if you asked a baby who was still inside its mother if it wanted to come out it would probably say no because it has everything it needs, food, warmth, shelter, but its a lot better out here than inside your mother... he said thats like if you asked us if we wanted to die we'd say no for the same reasons, but it would probably be better when we die than where we are now...

To be honest, if I had seen even a percentage of the harshness and evil of mankind before my birth, I would ratther have stayed in Utero...

Then again, I'm sure not everyone has their cynical phases like I do.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
March 27th, 2006 at 03:02pm
for me , its how i'm going to die
all i want is for it to be fast and painless
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
June 1st, 2006 at 03:56pm
I'm terrified of death. I just can't imagine what it would be like. But at the sametime living FOREVER is even more unfathable.
Register