Breastfeeding!

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2006 at 04:52pm
fender:
i think that there should be no objections to breast feeding. so what if some one flops out thier boob, its the human body every one has one! and most of you will have been brest fed, its normal and there should be no restrictions on it at all! i think that to feed a baby formula milk is imorraly wrong, we are given brests for a reason...and thats to feed our babies to make them grow strong and healthy. any one who objects to that doesnt understand human nature and there for has no argument!

I spy an Oxymoron. Cool

Being a memeber of the Homo Sapien species myself, I do have a rather vague concept of human nature, strange as it seems. What if you can't breastfeed?.

I think my argument is pretty valid, really. I don't think I've ever seen a 'non' argument when debating something...ever.
fender
Geek
fender
February 17th, 2006 at 05:15pm
Bloodraine:
fender:
i think that there should be no objections to breast feeding. so what if some one flops out thier boob, its the human body every one has one! and most of you will have been brest fed, its normal and there should be no restrictions on it at all! i think that to feed a baby formula milk is imorraly wrong, we are given brests for a reason...and thats to feed our babies to make them grow strong and healthy. any one who objects to that doesnt understand human nature and there for has no argument!

I spy an Oxymoron. Cool

Being a memeber of the Homo Sapien species myself, I do have a rather vague concept of human nature, strange as it seems. What if you can't breastfeed?.

I think my argument is pretty valid, really. I don't think I've ever seen a 'non' argument when debating something...ever.

then you are rather ignorant! to not have any thing to back up your agrumant makes it a 'non argument'. if you cant breats feed then you cant brest feed that has no relivence to what i was saying, i said it is human nature- which is true, i said that formula milk is in my oppinion immoral- which is true, and there for what you said is a load of bull shit!

how the fuck is that on oxy-moron dip shit!?!?!?!?!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2006 at 05:18pm
fender:
then you are rather ignorant! to not have any thing to back up your agrumant makes it a 'non argument'. if you cant breats feed then you cant brest feed that has no relivence to what i was saying, i said it is human nature- which is true, i said that formula milk is in my oppinion immoral- which is true, and there for what you said is a load of bull shit!

Oh, calm down. Rolling Eyes
My opinion can never be 'wrong'. Fact. Neither can yours. Fact.

If you can't breast feed, you need to use formula milk. So next time you wish to enter into a mature debate, don't mud sling because you feel you have to. I'd like to see you back your argument up...Oh wait, it's your opinion. The idea about formula milk being 'immoral' (lack of a better word, methinks?)...has never been proven either.

And its Therefore. Therefore!
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
February 17th, 2006 at 06:30pm
FUCK, NO.....

...when out eating.....I can do WITHOUT

some woman's....'fun balloons'.....being SHOVED out on display.....

AND SOME LITTLE BRAT doing a suction job.......

....it's NATURAL, YOU SAY!??!?!?!?!?!?

If that means.......we can all go out and

....take a shit, fuck...masturbate (didn't want to leave you wankers out)

IN PUBLIC?!?!?!?!?!?

...If so.......I would be THRILLED....to live a reclusive life.....

So you lot can go back to being NEANDERTHALS......but

YOU AIN'T DRAGGING ME DOWN WITH YA!!!!

H-F-P-R
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 06:34pm
Bloodraine:
fender:

If you can't breast feed, you need to use formula milk. So next time you wish to enter into a mature debate, don't mud sling because you feel you have to. I'd like to see you back your argument up...Oh wait, it's your opinion. The idea about formula milk being 'immoral' (lack of a better word, methinks?)...has never been proven either.

actually it has been pproven by leading child care agencies, doctors, scientists that formula milk is actually not has good has the mothers naturaly produced milk, if you cant breast feed then you have no choice but to use formula but formula milk doesnt have the same nutriant qualitys has breast milk.

How can somthing that is made up with water be has good has the pure natural thing that we has females are given and if the world doesnt like to see mothers nursing they have 2 options open to them, they can either get a life or move on and dotn sit near the nursing mother. Example what if you are in a resturant that has no nursing mothers rooms (hard to think of at this age i know) should that baby and mother be forced to move along? I think they have every right to be fed in a comfortable place.

we still havent banned smoking in public places and that kills you and people around you so how can we even consider making nursing mothers move along because some narrow minded people dont like it, i have the option to move away from smokers and so do the people who cant stand the sight of feeding mothers. Some of you will have children one day and i would hope upon al hope that your motherly instincts would kick in.

i have to admit that i am angered and shocked by people saying NO IT SHOULDNT HAPPEN IN PUBLIC!!!! So angry in fact i think i just might swear lots

THE MOTHERS DO NOT GET THEY'RE FUCKING BREASTS OUT SO THAT ALL THE PERVS OUT THERE CAN FUCKING GET AN EYE FUCKING FULL THEY ARE DOING WHAT COMES NATUARAL SOME PEOPLE ARE WANKERS AND JUST DONT WANT WHATS BEST FOR CHILDREN!!!

Right i am calmer now,
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 06:36pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
FUCK, NO.....

IN PUBLIC?!?!?!?!?!?

H-F-P-R

your not being a NEANDERTHAL breast feeding you are doing what is your gods given right to do. And people do piss in public.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
February 17th, 2006 at 06:39pm
Magne:
FUCK, NO.....

IN PUBLIC?!?!?!?!?!?

H-F-P-R

your not being a NEANDERTHAL breast feeding you are doing what is your gods given right to do. And people do piss in public.

BUT.....it's not ACCEPTED as NATURAL.....is it??????

...it's your NON-GOD-GIVEN right....to piss......but most

have the COURTESY...to do it in private.......

.......SAME should go for breastfeeding....

H-F-P-R
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 06:44pm
Magne:
FUCK, NO.....

IN PUBLIC?!?!?!?!?!?

H-F-P-R

BUT.....it's not ACCEPTED as NATURAL.....is it??????

...it's your NON-GOD-GIVEN right....to piss......but most

have the COURTESY...to do it in private.......

.......SAME should go for breastfeeding....

H-F-P-R

then move the inconsiderate fucking assholes who smoke to move along and do it in private then. No people wont do that because smokers pay high tax. We are not flopping our boobs out for all to see and most of the time people dont even fucking know they are feeding.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 17th, 2006 at 09:40pm
i think if the woman feels comfortable enough to do it than she should be allowed, but there are some people who are offended, or who are disgusting, and women should take that into consideration before they start. im fine with it...but as all things, there are many who arent.
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 17th, 2006 at 09:56pm
I know many women who breast feed in public, and they just DON'T show skin! It's possible! My family didn't even realize my aunt was breastfeeding until someone asked (and she was CONSTANTLY around us!) and if these women don't want to breast feed in public, they can always use a breast pump and still get them the nutrients that they need, I also know many women who do that.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 17th, 2006 at 09:59pm
Katara1997:
and if these women don't want to breast feed in public, they can always use a breast pump and still get them the nutrients that they need, I also know many women who do that.

^ good point, or they could just go to the restroom and do it in private, so the child is still getting the nutrients directly from the breast!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 18th, 2006 at 10:18am
Magne:
Bloodraine:
fender:

actually it has been pproven by leading child care agencies, doctors, scientists that formula milk is actually not has good has the mothers naturaly produced milk, if you cant breast feed then you have no choice but to use formula but formula milk doesnt have the same nutriant qualitys has breast milk.

That's what I just said. Eh.

I think Katara1997 has the most sensible proposition of any of us. Her suggestion is fool-proof.
Jess the pixie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jess the pixie
February 18th, 2006 at 11:09am
I think women should be allowed to breastfeed in public. As long as it's quite discrete. Byt not being discrete I mean having their breasts allover the place and taking their entire top off, if you get what I mean. I don't think it should be allowed in the middle of restaurants though. I find it to be quite rude as I'm sure many do. You go to a restaurant to eat in peace. Breastfeeding is just quite off putting whilst eating.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
February 18th, 2006 at 11:44am
It's their choice, really. If women feel confident enough to do it.. and they need to.. go ahead. Yes, I think it's quite sick to watch.. if you think that too.. just look away. Simple.

I also think women should be discreet about it.. like someone above said. It's just polite.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
February 18th, 2006 at 12:50pm
yes, it should be allowed. your not being made to watch.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 18th, 2006 at 06:36pm
Personly I think its a bit creepy, but if they want to do it who am I to say they shouldn't.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 18th, 2006 at 07:53pm
i was talking to a male friend about this tonight and he said that many men himself included thought breastfeeding was wrong because they think of the breasts as there to be looked at ogled at, (which ahs you can imagine didnt go down to well in the middle of my local)
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
February 18th, 2006 at 08:38pm
It makes me feel uncomfortable... But sure, they should. I mean, right now I think about it and I don't think I'd do that in public... But I'm fourteen... Maybe when'll have kids, I'll think differently Razz!
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 18th, 2006 at 08:54pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:
Bloodraine:
fender:

That's what I just said. Eh.

I think Katara1997 has the most sensible proposition of any of us. Her suggestion is fool-proof.

why thank you! someone agrees with me! Razz
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 18th, 2006 at 08:57pm
I think the breast-pump idea is sensible, bit then some mothers choose to breat feed because they feel it gives them an emotional bond with their child on a deeper level.

But the idea of going into a toilet, no, some restaurant toilets are disgusting and i think mothers have every right to breast feed at the table.
Register