Breastfeeding!

AuthorMessage
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 18th, 2006 at 09:29pm
NeoSteph:
I think the breast-pump idea is sensible, bit then some mothers choose to breat feed because they feel it gives them an emotional bond with their child on a deeper level.

But the idea of going into a toilet, no, some restaurant toilets are disgusting and i think mothers have every right to breast feed at the table.

I agree! mothers have a right to breastfeed at their table as long as they're being discreet(sp?) about it, but many both breast feed and use a breast pump because of the whole feeidng in public thing and that solves some issues
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 19th, 2006 at 03:20am
I have mixed feelings about this.
Yes, it's natural, and should be legal because it's a beautiful thing to do.
And no, because well, you never know what kind of people are around. I know if I had a kid I'd never do it in public. It'd be so embarassing.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 19th, 2006 at 06:39am
NeoSteph:
I think the breast-pump idea is sensible, bit then some mothers choose to breat feed because they feel it gives them an emotional bond with their child on a deeper level.

But the idea of going into a toilet, no, some restaurant toilets are disgusting and i think mothers have every right to breast feed at the table.

and it has been proven that breast feeding also helps you loose all the baby pregnancy weight. And that cant be bad can it?? Laughing Laughing
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
February 26th, 2006 at 08:11pm
its perfectly natural, but if youre in public, i realy don think people wants to see that. just bring some milk in a bottle.
TresFine
TresFine
February 26th, 2006 at 11:09pm
its there body.so its there right and choice to do so.if they do it in public then they should put a blanket or something over it
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 06:21pm
TresFine:
its there body.so its there right and choice to do so.if they do it in public then they should put a blanket or something over it

how many more times do i have to say "its not has though we lop it out on the table and say come on Johnny time for lunch?" We have discretion.
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 28th, 2006 at 01:56pm
i dont see a problem with breastfeeding, however, i think that women should be discrete about it. not everyone wants to watch a woman breastfeed her child while they are having lunch or whatever.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 02:00pm
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
i dont see a problem with breastfeeding, however, i think that women should be discrete about it. not everyone wants to watch a woman breastfeed her child while they are having lunch or whatever.

women genaerally are. We just want whats best for our kids and if that means feeding in public then that is what women will do.

I can remember that one day i was feeding m,y child in my car and i was told by an old woman to stop feeding because it upset her.
I also was told that kissing my child in public was close to sexual abuse. it comes to something when women are perseccuted for kissing they're kids ina shop. My child comes first not some old biddy who cant keeop her nose out.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 02:05pm
Magne:
women genaerally are. We just want whats best for our kids and if that means feeding in public then that is what women will do.

I can remember that one day i was feeding m,y child in my car and i was told by an old woman to stop feeding because it upset her.
I also was told that kissing my child in public was close to sexual abuse. it comes to something when women are perseccuted for kissing they're kids ina shop. My child comes first not some old biddy who cant keeop her nose out.

I would have though she (being a woman) would have been more sensetive. That's a shame, especially as you were in a private vehicle.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 02:06pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:

I would have though she (being a woman) would have been more sensetive. That's a shame, especially as you were in a private vehicle.

well i was upsetting her soft mind
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
February 28th, 2006 at 02:10pm
if a woman wishes to do so then their is nothing wrong
like you all said it is natural
how the hell would a human have milk 1800 and stuff
so if other people think it is best to not let a child have the milk
and wait until away from public may do so with their kid
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 02:13pm
Magne:

I bet she wouldn't be disgusted if she walked past a stray cat suckling a litter of kittens, would she?

It's pretty much the same thing.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 02:25pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:

I bet she wouldn't be disgusted if she walked past a stray cat sucking a litter of kittens, would she?

It's pretty much the same thing.

yeah true. She must never of had sex in her whole life, man that wouldve REALLY upset her.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
March 4th, 2006 at 06:30pm
i don't think you should cuz there is like little people. but it's like farting. you gotta do it when you gotta do it.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 4th, 2006 at 07:57pm
colo(u)r me stupid:
i don't think you should cuz there is like little people. but it's like farting. you gotta do it when you gotta do it.

What migets or children?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 4th, 2006 at 08:01pm
Incubus:
colo(u)r me stupid:

What migets or children?

I think she meant children lol.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 4th, 2006 at 08:13pm
colo(u)r me stupid:

I think you need to pay more attention in English class and actually try to make sense
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 08:56am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
colo(u)r me stupid:

I think you need to pay more attention in English class and actually try to make sense

So do I.

I think he/she actually meant;

"I don't think you should breast feed as little children in the vicinity risk being upset or offended. But it is like passing wind, a natural process."

Which I disagree with. Little children will probably be the least offended; indeed, they will all be too young to care.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 09:34am
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
colo(u)r me stupid:

So do I.

I think he/she actually meant;

"I don't think you should breast feed as little children in the vicinity risk being upset or offended. But it is like passing wind, a natural process."

Which I disagree with. Little children will probably be the least offended; indeed, they will all be too young to care.

Yeah, breatfeeding is a natural process if they wanted to look at it that way.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 13th, 2006 at 04:01am
so the majority of people here with the exception may i add of a few, are willing to see a child go hungry than to feed naturaly just in case it upsets they're minds, go figure!
Register