Breastfeeding!

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 13th, 2006 at 11:22am
Magne:
so the majority of people here with the exception may i add of a few, are willing to see a child go hungry than to feed naturaly just in case it upsets they're minds, go figure!

I think it was more the other way round.

You're just exaggerating.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 13th, 2006 at 01:24pm
If a woman wants s to she may for it is natural.
IT's the mothers choice
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 14th, 2006 at 02:29pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:
so the majority of people here with the exception may i add of a few, are willing to see a child go hungry than to feed naturaly just in case it upsets they're minds, go figure!

I think it was more the other way round.

You're just exaggerating.

i did say with the excetption of the few, it just seems that us as perants cant do anything right and it does my head in, we are told breastfeed and when we do we are persecuted because of it.
This Friend That Sees
Geek
This Friend That Sees
March 16th, 2006 at 01:24pm
My mother had this problem with my sis...anyways, she said it would have been soo much easier if there was a private room in resturants or at her workplace. Also, you have to take into consideration the mother. She may be embarassed to breastfeed her child in public. (Like my mom) at the time, she gained weight and was a bit self-concious. So anyways, I think in cases like this, privacy should be a choice, therefore it will make a lot of sense if there were places designed for breastfeeding mothers.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
March 16th, 2006 at 03:17pm
yes is it natural , but it can be offensive
i think finding a spot off the the side or just feeding hte baby at home would be a wiser choice
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
March 16th, 2006 at 08:27pm
I think breastfeeding anywhere at anytime is fine.

People are brainwashed to think that women's breasts are indescent or sexual objects. This is not true. We're all naked under our clothes and there's nothing wrong with that either. It's what's in our pants that are sexual organs that should be kept behind closed doors. (Not that sex is dirty)

And I don't believe women should have to cover themselves up, just because there are perverts lurking about. That's not fair and it shouldn't be made acceptable. Which it has been made, because everyone agrees women shouldn't walk around topless for that very reason. And yes...I'm getting offtopic.

Breasts are meant for babies...anywhere anytime. Rolling Eyes Razz
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
March 16th, 2006 at 11:06pm
Magne:
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
i dont see a problem with breastfeeding, however, i think that women should be discrete about it. not everyone wants to watch a woman breastfeed her child while they are having lunch or whatever.

women genaerally are. We just want whats best for our kids and if that means feeding in public then that is what women will do.

I can remember that one day i was feeding m,y child in my car and i was told by an old woman to stop feeding because it upset her.
I also was told that kissing my child in public was close to sexual abuse. it comes to something when women are perseccuted for kissing they're kids ina shop. My child comes first not some old biddy who cant keeop her nose out.

You sound like a really wonderful mother
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
March 17th, 2006 at 12:06am
I really don't see a reason why it shouldn't be allowed.
It's a natural thing, and most of the time the mothers take the fact that people are around them into consideration.
So if it has to be done in public, then it's OK.
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 17th, 2006 at 03:27am
No, not in public.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 17th, 2006 at 04:00am
Fuck Off And Die!:
No, not in public.

well people should stop smoking in public and spitting on the street then.
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 17th, 2006 at 04:35am
Magne:
Fuck Off And Die!:
No, not in public.

If you go out do you really wanna see, some sit and breastfeeding there baby.

It`s almost not aloud to smoke anyware anymore. Sad
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 17th, 2006 at 10:19am
Fuck Off And Die!:
Magne:
Fuck Off And Die!:
No, not in public.

well actually i have breastfed in public! And its not allegal to smoke in the street yet! And spitting is a big thing EWW its sick and disgusting, babies who are breastfed are ;less likely to get childhood colds and they're immune system works better.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 17th, 2006 at 11:03am
HavingAGreenDay:
I think breastfeeding anywhere at anytime is fine.

People are brainwashed to think that women's breasts are indescent or sexual objects. This is not true. We're all naked under our clothes and there's nothing wrong with that either. It's what's in our pants that are sexual organs that should be kept behind closed doors. (Not that sex is dirty)

And I don't believe women should have to cover themselves up, just because there are perverts lurking about. That's not fair and it shouldn't be made acceptable. Which it has been made, because everyone agrees women shouldn't walk around topless for that very reason. And yes...I'm getting offtopic.

Breasts are meant for babies...anywhere anytime. Rolling Eyes Razz

Isn't that double standards?
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 17th, 2006 at 11:20am
Magne:
Fuck Off And Die!:
Magne:
Fuck Off And Die!:
No, not in public.

well actually i have breastfed in public! And its not allegal to smoke in the street yet!.

Off curse you can smoke on the street where else to do it? But you can`t do it in other places anymore. Rolling Eyes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 17th, 2006 at 11:38am
Fuck Off And Die!:
Off curse you can smoke on the street where else to do it? But you can`t do it in other places anymore. Rolling Eyes

Ahem. Don't get cocky. Rolling Eyes

Where Magne lives, smoking on the streets will very soon become illegal.
JESSY NIGHTMARE
Idiot
JESSY NIGHTMARE
March 17th, 2006 at 01:57pm
Yes. To a certain extent though.

There's some real pervs out there who would sneak a peak.

But yeah. It's a bodily [sp?] function. Not letting women breastfeed is like saying. "No, you can't pee, eat, smell, or breath."
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 17th, 2006 at 02:03pm
wtf stfu jessay:

But yeah. It's a bodily [sp?] function. Not letting women breastfeed is like saying. "No, you can't pee, eat, smell, or breath."

I just thought of something.
If you let a woman breastfeed, isn't it like peeing? I mean, to let a woman breastfeed in public, then that surely means there's nothing much wrong with peeing in public either. They're both natural.
I personally think both are natural, but due to humanity, it is seen as shameful.
JESSY NIGHTMARE
Idiot
JESSY NIGHTMARE
March 17th, 2006 at 02:05pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
wtf stfu jessay:

I just thought of something.
If you let a woman breastfeed, isn't it like peeing? I mean, to let a woman breastfeed in public, then that surely means there's nothing much wrong with peeing in public either. They're both natural.
I personally think both are natural, but due to humanity, it is seen as shameful.

Yes exactly. But I mean. You can't REALLY pee in public. But I think as long as the woman isn't walking around topless or something wierd like that she should be able to feed her child.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 17th, 2006 at 02:08pm
wtf stfu jessay:
Yes exactly. But I mean. You can't REALLY pee in public. But I think as long as the woman isn't walking around topless or something wierd like that she should be able to feed her child.

Why is that weird?
JESSY NIGHTMARE
Idiot
JESSY NIGHTMARE
March 17th, 2006 at 02:13pm
Bloodraine:
wtf stfu jessay:

Why is that weird?
Well it's not everyday you walk around and people are just naked. But I'm sorry 'wierd' wasn't a good word to use.
Register