AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 11th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Fuck_America:
Magne:
Fuck_America:
I think people are too easily offended nowadays. Women should be able to breastfeed in public

Clap Clap Clap Clap

*bows*

dont let it go to your head now.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 11th, 2006 at 03:42pm
Magne:
Fuck_America:
Magne:
Fuck_America:
I think people are too easily offended nowadays. Women should be able to breastfeed in public

Clap Clap Clap Clap

*bows*

Sorry Embarassed
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 11th, 2006 at 03:45pm
Fuck_America:
Magne:
Fuck_America:
Magne:
Fuck_America:

Clap Clap Clap Clap

*bows*

Sorry Embarassed

no you made a good point though. too many people are easily offended and i can see NOTHING offensive in feeding your baby the way it was intended. If they dont like it they shoudl just turn away or dont look in the first place, its not has though we lop it out on the table for everyone to see. many people breastfeed and you wouldnt even know they are doing it.

and if us women have to stop feeding because of leachy men then they can fuck of aswell, (ok i am off my box soap box now)
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 11th, 2006 at 03:53pm
Magne:
Fuck_America:
Magne:
Fuck_America:
Magne:
Fuck_America:

Clap Clap Clap Clap

*bows*

Sorry Embarassed

no you made a good point though. too many people are easily offended and i can see NOTHING offensive in feeding your baby the way it was intended. If they dont like it they shoudl just turn away or dont look in the first place, its not has though we lop it out on the table for everyone to see. many people breastfeed and you wouldnt even know they are doing it.

and if us women have to stop feeding because of leachy men then they can fuck of aswell, (ok i am off my box soap box now)

People are nuts now....here where I live, a boy got expeled from his school for bringing and empty water gun to school.
back on topic I know what you mean, no one stands up an shouts "Hey everyone, I'm gonna breast feed! Who wants to watch?" people need to mind their own business.
Whats so offensive about women's breasts anyway...all women have them
ren
Idiot
ren
May 11th, 2006 at 10:20pm
i work at a fast food place and today my manager come storming into the back and i was like whats going on? he told me some women is breastfeeding in our lobby. I immedietaly asked is she covered ie being subtle? he told me yes, i personally didnt have a problem with it. Its natuaral and as long as your being subtle about it its fine.
Tre_cool_babe
Idiot
Tre_cool_babe
May 12th, 2006 at 06:38am
huh
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
May 12th, 2006 at 09:37am
spill_no_sick:
okay, so we all agree that it's natural......quit saying that

it should be legal, but there are places where it's more a question of decency than it is of naturality

if you're going to a resturant, don't do it at McDonalds; and ask if you can have more private section

it should be legal, but there should be common sense invovled
don't do it at places where there will be a bunch of kids or teenagers, don't do it out in the open, if you can't then use formula

I don't really ever want a child, but I wouldn't want my wife to have a tit out in public (I couldn't control that, but) there is a reason they have formula, so when you're in a place that would consider breast feeding indecent, you can give it milk in a bottle

i agree
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 12th, 2006 at 05:07pm
killing loneliness:
spill_no_sick:

it should be legal, but there are places where it's more a question of decency than it is of naturality

if you're going to a resturant, don't do it at McDonalds; and ask if you can have more private section

don't do it at places where there will be a bunch of kids or teenagers, don't do it out in the open, if you can't then use formula

I don't really ever want a child, but I wouldn't want my wife to have a tit out in public (I couldn't control that, but) there is a reason they have formula, so when you're in a place that would consider breast feeding indecent, you can give it milk in a bottle

i agree

no compaensation whatso ever for breast milk, breast milk is BETTER for child and mum.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 12th, 2006 at 07:00pm
Magne:
killing loneliness:
spill_no_sick:

i agree

no compaensation whatso ever for breast milk, breast milk is BETTER for child and mum.

I must agree with Mange.
Breast milk has more vitamins than any formula and gives the baby special immunities.
Also because my sister-in-law didnt breastfeed when my nephew was born, she got got an infection.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 12th, 2006 at 08:13pm
Fuck_America:
Magne:
killing loneliness:
spill_no_sick:

i agree

I must agree with Mange.
Breast milk has more vitamins than any formula and gives the baby special immunities.
Also because my sister-in-law didnt breastfeed when my nephew was born, she got got an infection.

simple dont YOU look,

IT IT IT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Metalmoo
Geek
Metalmoo
May 13th, 2006 at 01:16pm
It's natural, it's good for the baby and your not even meant to drink cows milk so yeah. As long as it's the TOTAL naturalists who completely flash their tit, but I don't have a problem.
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 12:57pm
It's natural and much healthier for the baby than formula milk so I personally believe that it it is better for the baby.But to comfort other civilian's they coulsd have like a designated area.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 06:04pm
But one has to respect others' "private space," or whatever. Many people wouldn't want to see that.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 04:53am
sheepless and redundant:
But one has to respect others' "private space," or whatever. Many people wouldn't want to see that.

close your eyes then or look away, like i have said many times before we dont flop them out on a table for all the world to see many people breastfeed and you wouldnt even know they are doing it.
Matty.
Matty.
June 6th, 2006 at 08:14am
how hard is it to put a blanket over your self, i know a lady breast feeding atm and thats what she does, its pretty simple
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 08:24am
Saiyan:
how hard is it to put a blanket over your self, i know a lady breast feeding atm and thats what she does, its pretty simple

it can be done discreetly,
Matty.
Matty.
June 6th, 2006 at 08:34am
Magne:
Saiyan:

She does it in the middle of church and no1 cares because she just covers it up and doesnt make a fuss
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 08:38am
Saiyan:
Magne:
Saiyan:

She does it in the middle of church and no1 cares because she just covers it up and doesnt make a fuss

my point exactly
Matty.
Matty.
June 6th, 2006 at 08:41am
Magne:
Saiyan:
Magne:
Saiyan:

my point exactly

I've never seen anybody making a scene and flashing more than they have to, the mother usually fell awkward enough and dont want any extra attention
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 08:53am
Saiyan:
Magne:
Saiyan:
Magne:
Saiyan:

my point exactly

I've never seen anybody making a scene and flashing more than they have to, the mother usually fell awkward enough and dont want any extra attention

i know but society seems to think that we flop them out on the table for everyone to see.
Register