Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 01:25pm
It seems like you've thought about it for a long time Think

Me on the other hand, i don't agree with what you said, but that's just my opinion. I think they're just a couple trying to get on with their lives while one of them is in the spotlight all the time.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
September 28th, 2006 at 01:30pm
Sex Pot ReVeNgE [Koru]:
Arei2005:
cute altho Mike's face lol... and an almost nipple slip haha... as long as she makes Mike happy Very Happy

He looks like hes on drugs
ok she's put her hand somewhere when he wasn't expecting it.
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
September 28th, 2006 at 04:39pm
Sylvia Plath Wannabee:
Sex Pot ReVeNgE [Koru]:
Arei2005:
cute altho Mike's face lol... and an almost nipple slip haha... as long as she makes Mike happy Very Happy

He looks like hes on drugs
ok she's put her hand somewhere when he wasn't expecting it.

Lol ^^
Oh and I agree with Super-Han O,o
run*amok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
run*amok
September 28th, 2006 at 05:25pm
No, haven't thought about it a lot. I'm extremely observant. And I could really care less. People are posting their opinions, and that's what I did. Now I'm done.
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 09:40pm
I don't hang around the Mike threads too much but,
We don't know a lot about Brittany but I think she's gorgeous! She's one of those people who doesn't seem to need makeup and thats pretty awesome.

As for if her and Mike are good together.. If she's good enough for him she should be good enough for us Fizz
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 29th, 2006 at 09:23am
hmmm *goes to watch makingof AI* Think
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 29th, 2006 at 11:28am
greendayjunkie:
Lucifers Angel:
if they are engaged or married i wish them all the luck inthe world, they make a great couple.

Exactly, I really dont see what people's problem is with her, i meand she obviously makes Mike happy and well we dont know her so to the people who are juding her.. i wanna know why? They look happy and thats [b]good enought for me!
[/b]

yeah and me, i mean if he's happy and content with his dating status then so should we be, we are all suppose to be fans of his and the bands and so many people just want to slag her of, i put it down to one thing jealousy
Pfff
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Pfff
September 29th, 2006 at 11:43am
run*amok:
Brittney was in the American Idiot "making of" video. Someone had a handheld camera & got her. It was probably Mike filming her. Anyway, I don't think Mike would've cried all the way through the mastering sessions of AI if he was dating Brittney before Sarah left him (as he was quoted in Rolling Stone). It seems that Brittney was a rebound, but he looks very happy. She seems VERY young, but who knows what draws people together. Maybe he knew her before he married Sarah, maybe she was Sarah's best friend and she picked up the pieces for Mike.....who knows. Maybe it's exactly what he needed at the time.

Other people have said on video ("Bullet in a Bible" and a couple "making of the video" stuff) that AI broke up Mike's marriage or "a lot of big things happened all at once, Mike's marriage ended...." etc. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, does it? Mike uses the media for the band's sake, he plays to the camera when he's at events, it's part of the deal if you want it.

Something that I think is weird is the way they were "posing" for the cameras at the Grammys, with the kissing poses and such. It looked like they wanted those pics taken, which is why I think she might have been Sarah's best friend and maybe he wanted to get back at her. That, of course, is merely speculation on my part. I just thought it looked like they were trying very hard to be photographed while kissing. Then again, I haven't lost sleep over it.

So here's more:

I've noticed several "ring wearing" pics. Brittney was wearing a very small, thin-band diamond ring that looked like an engagement ring at the 2005 Grammys; in the "Bullet in a Bible" DVD, Mike is wearing a very thin gold band on his RIGHT hand. But in photos of late, neither are wearing any rings. The point is, no one really knows but the 2 of them. The final point is, they're together now. Maybe they'll get married, maybe not.

Another "weird" thing I noticed in the "Bullet" DVD is Mike hugging her and looking up to make sure the camera was on them. Maybe she wants to be a model and she's using him to get a career. Maybe it's a career in the music business or something like that. Maybe he's just using her to get over Sarah. It could be a million things or nothing big at all. No one will ever really know unless you know those 2 personally.

Anyway, it seems like I've spent lots of time on this, but really it's just a lot of little things over time, and since I read the thread, I thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

The bottom line is, we can talk about it all day, but it won't change anything. And half that shit on Wikipedia isn't verified. Anyone can write in and edit, so it's mainly for entertainment's sake and shouldn't be taken seriously.....just like this!!!

Late!

I think you're right, but I also think that Mike keeps his privat life PRIVAT. with BIIIIG letters. I noticed that at Live 8 after an interview Britney and Estelle came over to him. Estelle hugged him like crazy and he just sort of quickly gave her a half hug, hugged Britney quickly and then again very quickley took Britneys hand and all three of them disappered. I think that the whole media thing REALLY scares him. I also sort of agree with you on Britney. I don't think she's an aspirring actress or model, I just think that she likes being in the spotlight. Maybe she is actually the first woman Mike has ´been with who is.
The whole Sarah leaving him is really fishy. To be honest with you I think there is a possibility that he is full of shit and is just twisting the story here and there so it won't look bad.
I mean they even posted the thing about Sarah leaving him even on some fucking gossipsite in Denmark. I remember being very suprised by that, and even more suprised that it was about MIKE, and that he had actually talked about it.
I was actually writing a repli to this, but it got deleted somehow so I'm sort of just writing and if something doesn't make sense well then say it...
I thought that they (Mike and Britney) looked really fake together aswell. Like they were posing for the camera and it just annoyed the shit out of me. I mean they're body and facial language just didn't match.
Urgh I'm done.
Pfff
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Pfff
September 29th, 2006 at 11:44am
Uh btw does anyone know WHERE I can see some green day pic? a site.. were there is also pics of mike and britney..
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
September 29th, 2006 at 01:04pm
Pfff:
run*amok:
Brittney was in the American Idiot "making of" video. Someone had a handheld camera & got her. It was probably Mike filming her. Anyway, I don't think Mike would've cried all the way through the mastering sessions of AI if he was dating Brittney before Sarah left him (as he was quoted in Rolling Stone). It seems that Brittney was a rebound, but he looks very happy. She seems VERY young, but who knows what draws people together. Maybe he knew her before he married Sarah, maybe she was Sarah's best friend and she picked up the pieces for Mike.....who knows. Maybe it's exactly what he needed at the time.

Other people have said on video ("Bullet in a Bible" and a couple "making of the video" stuff) that AI broke up Mike's marriage or "a lot of big things happened all at once, Mike's marriage ended...." etc. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, does it? Mike uses the media for the band's sake, he plays to the camera when he's at events, it's part of the deal if you want it.

Something that I think is weird is the way they were "posing" for the cameras at the Grammys, with the kissing poses and such. It looked like they wanted those pics taken, which is why I think she might have been Sarah's best friend and maybe he wanted to get back at her. That, of course, is merely speculation on my part. I just thought it looked like they were trying very hard to be photographed while kissing. Then again, I haven't lost sleep over it.

So here's more:

I've noticed several "ring wearing" pics. Brittney was wearing a very small, thin-band diamond ring that looked like an engagement ring at the 2005 Grammys; in the "Bullet in a Bible" DVD, Mike is wearing a very thin gold band on his RIGHT hand. But in photos of late, neither are wearing any rings. The point is, no one really knows but the 2 of them. The final point is, they're together now. Maybe they'll get married, maybe not.

Another "weird" thing I noticed in the "Bullet" DVD is Mike hugging her and looking up to make sure the camera was on them. Maybe she wants to be a model and she's using him to get a career. Maybe it's a career in the music business or something like that. Maybe he's just using her to get over Sarah. It could be a million things or nothing big at all. No one will ever really know unless you know those 2 personally.

Anyway, it seems like I've spent lots of time on this, but really it's just a lot of little things over time, and since I read the thread, I thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

The bottom line is, we can talk about it all day, but it won't change anything. And half that shit on Wikipedia isn't verified. Anyone can write in and edit, so it's mainly for entertainment's sake and shouldn't be taken seriously.....just like this!!!

Late!

I think you're right, but I also think that Mike keeps his privat life PRIVAT. with BIIIIG letters. I noticed that at Live 8 after an interview Britney and Estelle came over to him. Estelle hugged him like crazy and he just sort of quickly gave her a half hug, hugged Britney quickly and then again very quickley took Britneys hand and all three of them disappered. I think that the whole media thing REALLY scares him. I also sort of agree with you on Britney. I don't think she's an aspirring actress or model, I just think that she likes being in the spotlight. Maybe she is actually the first woman Mike has ´been with who is.
The whole Sarah leaving him is really fishy. To be honest with you I think there is a possibility that he is full of shit and is just twisting the story here and there so it won't look bad.
I mean they even posted the thing about Sarah leaving him even on some fucking gossipsite in Denmark. I remember being very suprised by that, and even more suprised that it was about MIKE, and that he had actually talked about it.
I was actually writing a repli to this, but it got deleted somehow so I'm sort of just writing and if something doesn't make sense well then say it...
I thought that they (Mike and Britney) looked really fake together aswell. Like they were posing for the camera and it just annoyed the shit out of me. I mean they're body and facial language just didn't match.
Urgh I'm done.

Mike would note post on that someone is just pretending he said that Rolling Eyes come on do u really think mike would do that also i think that brittney just likes being in the camera and looking nice and stuff for mike she probably does all that just to make mike happy ... and how dare you say mike is full of shit that disgusts me hopefully it was just a mispint but whatever ... mike was married to sarah for a very short while but just as they finished ai she split with him realising the band was his life he said that himself in some article
do you really think mike would lie???
no one should dis brittney we dont know her but just in my opinion i think she could be going out with him because he has money but i think that just because she looks very young and not really his type but that is probably not true at all
anywyas i feel really bed for the way mikes relationships have turned out in the past and i hope in this one he is very happy and she is very happy and they both will love eachother foreve
... poor mikey
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 29th, 2006 at 01:20pm
Okay folks... Play nice Smile
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 01:24pm
michaeldirnt:
no one should dis brittney we dont know her but just in my opinion i think she could be going out with him because he has money but i think that just because she looks very young and not really his type but that is probably not true at all
anywyas i feel really bed for the way mikes relationships have turned out in the past and i hope in this one he is very happy and she is very happy and they both will love eachother foreve
... poor mikey
This is why I hate this thread most of the time.

You just totally contradicted yourself there. You can't just say all that about Brittney and then say that you feel bad about his past relationships. You're critisizing his current relationship and then saying that you hope they are happy together.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
September 29th, 2006 at 02:46pm
Boobmeister:
michaeldirnt:
... poor mikey
This is why I hate this thread most of the time.

You just totally contradicted yourself there. You can't just say all that about Brittney and then say that you feel bad about his past relationships. You're critisizing his current relationship and then saying that you hope they are happy together.

i know it came out very stupidly, its just phrased wrong what im trying to say is she could be doing that but i do not think its true and i do hope its not im sorry i didnt mean it like that
this thread is really starting to piss me off too
brittneys pretty and she seems really nice so we should just leave her the fuck alone
mike wouldnt be happy if he seen what we wrote including me so lets just talk about stuff like why he split up with anastacia and sarah and what stella would think of this and bla bla bla
okay? and once again i am sorry i didnt mean it like that and i was in a bitchy mood over something else so i am sorry
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 02:53pm
michaeldirnt:
i know it came out very stupidly, its just phrased wrong what im trying to say is she could be doing that but i do not think its true and i do hope its not im sorry i didnt mean it like that
this thread is really starting to piss me off too
brittneys pretty and she seems really nice so we should just leave her the fuck alone
mike wouldnt be happy if he seen what we wrote including me so lets just talk about stuff like why he split up with anastacia and sarah and what stella would think of this and bla bla bla
okay? and once again i am sorry i didnt mean it like that and i was in a bitchy mood over something else so i am sorry
I don't think he'd be happy about that either Think

Sorry, i just don't approve of this thread that much.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 29th, 2006 at 03:16pm
Hey folks...

Just a friendly reminder Smile

This thread NEEDS to stay FLAME FREE or it will be locked...

This is an offical warning from a Mod Smile

Thanks
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 03:44pm
I've said it once and I'll say it again:

MIKE IS DATING ME.

There, problem settled.

Cool
Arei2005
Geek
Arei2005
September 29th, 2006 at 06:05pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
I've said it once and I'll say it again:

MIKE IS DATING ME.

There, problem settled.

Cool

hehe Very Happy
TresFine
TresFine
September 30th, 2006 at 12:55am
she was in the making of ai awesome.i seen a picture of a girl in the making of the video but wasnt sure who it was.so was she in the making or ai the album or the ai making of the video.? or both???also does anyone have pics
Paulinkaa
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Paulinkaa
October 1st, 2006 at 12:53pm
did u know that Brittney was pregnant??

i read a 2 weeks ago that she's 29 but i cant believe it cuz she looks soo yung
TresFine
TresFine
October 1st, 2006 at 01:40pm
Paulinkaa:
did u know that Brittney was pregnant??