Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
June 5th, 2006 at 05:44pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
As Many people know, Mike was first married to a Girl name Anastasia, his long time girlfriend, but they were divorced sometime in 1998. ANastiasia is known for being the sybject of The Green Day song "Pulling Teeth" becuase during a pillow fight between her and Mike, he broke boh of his arms. They have one daughter together named estelle. Later, he is said to have married a Girl Named Sarah, but due to the pressures of making American Idiot, they divorced in 2004, however, some people wonder if they were ever even married.

Currently, Mike is dating brittney Cade (Dane by some sources). They have been rumored to be engaged, but not hard evidence exists. Brittney and Mike were first seen together at the 2005 Grammy Awards. Mike also has a tattoo with Brittney's name on his arm.

Warning: If anything negative is said about any of Mikes signifigant others, there will be consequences, hate is not tolerated on GSB.

i thought it was 2004 that she was first seen
TresFine
TresFine
June 5th, 2006 at 05:48pm
greendayjunkie:
I like Brittany, i have no reason not too, she seems sweet and she makes Mike happy that should be enough, people stereotype her because she is blonde and stuff and thats not fair, we dont know what she is like, she could be the nicest person in the world.

alot of blondes always seem to get stereotype
TresFine
TresFine
June 5th, 2006 at 05:50pm
if he was really married twice then it kinda makes you wonder.Why just brittney name on him.When he doesn't have either ex wife names on him
Rock-n-roll_Girlfriend
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rock-n-roll_Girlfriend
June 5th, 2006 at 05:51pm
im not blonde,and im sry for the resonse earlier my sister likes to get me in trouble with ppl and she like it when i make a new enemie,im going to pack her in a box and ship her off the siberia one of these days*mumbles things bout lil sis*
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 05:53pm
TresFine:
if he was really married twice then it kinda makes you wonder.Why just brittney name on him.When he doesn't have either ex wife names on him
Yeah now that you mention it, it does make you wonder why like, Sarah didn't get a tattoo, or why Anastasia didn't get one considering how long they had been together.
TresFine
TresFine
June 5th, 2006 at 06:02pm
yeah true out of all three of them you would think that he would of had Anastasia named tattooed on him instead of Brittneys.Since she had his kid
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 06:15pm
TresFine:
yeah true out of all three of them you would think that he would of had Anastasia named tattooed on him instead of Brittneys.Since she had his kid
yeah and they had been dating for a really long time even before they married.
TresFine
TresFine
June 5th, 2006 at 06:20pm
does anyone actually have a video or it in his own words saying that he married sarah
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 06:37pm
I hope that if/when Mike gets married to Brittney, it works out and he STAYS married and that both of them are in it 100% for love AND NOTHING ELSE.
The poor guy hasn't had much by way of love in his life, he deserves to be with someone that he can give his heart to and get one back and have it be a true and honest exchange.
Good Day Sunshine
Geek
Good Day Sunshine
June 5th, 2006 at 06:39pm
TresFine:
greendayjunkie:
I like Brittany, i have no reason not too, she seems sweet and she makes Mike happy that should be enough, people stereotype her because she is blonde and stuff and thats not fair, we dont know what she is like, she could be the nicest person in the world.

alot of blondes always seem to get stereotype

Alot of blondes do,and it isnt fair
my cousin is one,and man are they mean to her
and another cousin of mine,they make fun of his hair to,but he's super smart.
I dont think you should sterotype or say anything,unless there's proof,like if you saw it or something.So until this point,everyone should respect Brittney.If it makes Mikey happy,then we should be proud for him...or something like that.You get my point
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 06:39pm
TresFine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
As Many people know, Mike was first married to a Girl name Anastasia, his long time girlfriend, but they were divorced sometime in 1998. ANastiasia is known for being the sybject of The Green Day song "Pulling Teeth" becuase during a pillow fight between her and Mike, he broke boh of his arms. They have one daughter together named estelle. Later, he is said to have married a Girl Named Sarah, but due to the pressures of making American Idiot, they divorced in 2004, however, some people wonder if they were ever even married.

Currently, Mike is dating brittney Cade (Dane by some sources). They have been rumored to be engaged, but not hard evidence exists. Brittney and Mike were first seen together at the 2005 Grammy Awards. Mike also has a tattoo with Brittney's name on his arm.

Warning: If anything negative is said about any of Mikes signifigant others, there will be consequences, hate is not tolerated on GSB.

i thought it was 2004 that she was first seen
I think they got married in late 2003 and divorced in 2004, but they were divorced before AI came out.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 5th, 2006 at 06:54pm
Confused You do have a point Tresfine... but maybe he never thought about getting Ana's or Sarah's name tattooed on him... maybe one day it just hit him to get Brittney's name tattooed on him..

.....who knows....
MyBoardNameIsCool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MyBoardNameIsCool
June 5th, 2006 at 07:37pm
i thinik brittneys pretty Cool
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
June 5th, 2006 at 08:49pm
i think my name is on his arm Cool
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
June 5th, 2006 at 09:41pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Can I note she's been seen earlier than that? My friend noticed her at the release party for AI. *Brittney I mean*

BTW..do people still call her Sarah?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 09:44pm
St. Jimmy Jazz:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Can I note she's been seen earlier than that? My friend noticed her at the release party for AI. *Brittney I mean*

Nope, the tattoo on her arm and ID cards at events all say brittney, and I didnt know she was at the release party! Does anyone have pictures, because I havnt seen those.
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
June 5th, 2006 at 09:55pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
St. Jimmy Jazz:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Nope, the tattoo on her arm and ID cards at events all say brittney, and I didnt know she was at the release party! Does anyone have pictures, because I havnt seen those.

Nope. But my friend Jude pointed it out to me. She was also at the Big in 04 awards and Iced Out.

See..this is funny, because I went on My Space and this girl insisted she was Sarah because that's what she called out. Brittney responded nicely and went "Hi Sweetie" but probably going "WTF?! MY NAME IS BRITTNEY BITCH!" deep in her mind.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 09:57pm
Sarah was his ex wife, so yeah, that has to be akward. Maybe it was Sarah and they just look similar. Dno
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
June 5th, 2006 at 09:59pm
Naw..it was Brittney. It was very recent.

I bet She was far away, so she couldn't hear it, but understood the person was talking to her.

Still, props to her for reacting like that..I would have punched the girl's face in. XD
TresFine
TresFine
June 5th, 2006 at 11:36pm
St. Jimmy Jazz:
Naw..it was Brittney. It was very recent.

I bet She was far away, so she couldn't hear it, but understood the person was talking to her.

Still, props to her for reacting like that..I would have punched the girl's face in. XD

i have no idea what your talking about,is confused
Register