Quotes

AuthorMessage
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 08:36am
When Percy becomes head boy in PoA there's a tonne of Fred and George quotes I love from the Leaky Cauldron... I'll have to read the book again to remember them XD
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 11:32am
When Penelope Clearwater gets attacked

"Percy's in shock. He didn't think the monster would dare attack a prefect."
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 13th, 2007 at 03:22pm
Haha that one was hilarious.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 04:05pm
There are two I like, but I can't quite remember them properly. I think they're from the first book.
First Ollivander says something along the lines of "Voldemort did great things. Terrible, yes, but great", and I've always loved that one. The second is one of Dumbledore's; "It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated."

I just love that quote becase it fits everything; its so relevant, what with the state of the world today and all the war etc. Its almost like striving for peace; you will never completely win, but you can only keep going at it.

I'll stop being lame now. xD
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 13th, 2007 at 04:31pm
Bloodraine:
There are two I like, but I can't quite remember them properly. I think they're from the first book.
First Ollivander says something along the lines of "Voldemort did great things. Terrible, yes, but great", and I've always loved that one. The second is one of Dumbledore's; "It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated."

I just love that quote becase it fits everything; its so relevant, what with the state of the world today and all the war etc. Its almost like striving for peace; you will never completely win, but you can only keep going at it.

Wasn't lame. prett bad if you ask me. Bad meaning good...o_O yeah I'm trying to bring back old lingo.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 08:10am
Bloodraine:

No Meg, what you have said is really meaningful. I love that part.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 06:22pm
"Dumbeldore's man through and through, aren't you?"
"Yeah, I am."

That was such an awesome moment.

Also, "Its our choices, rather than our abilities, that make us who we are." In Spiderman (I just watched) at the end he goes "Its our choices that make us who we are" and I was sitting there thinking "OMG HE RIPPED OFF ROWLING."
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 14th, 2007 at 07:18pm
lyrical_mess:
"Yeah, I am."

That was such an awesome moment.

Also, "Its our choices, rather than our abilities, that make us who we are." In Spiderman (I just watched) at the end he goes "Its our choices that make us who we are" and I was sitting there thinking "OMG HE RIPPED OFF ROWLING."
omgno not okay!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 14th, 2007 at 07:45pm
Oh I loved the arugments between Harry and Scrimgeour. I was just thinking the whole time, "Go Harry!"
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 14th, 2007 at 09:07pm
me too!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 09:19am
lyrical_mess:
"Yeah, I am."
I loved the part when Harry told about it to Dumbledore and he told him that he confirmed to be Dumbledores man and Dumbledore was really touched. That was so sweet.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 15th, 2007 at 09:54am
Yeah, that was like. aaaaaw!

Dumbeldore's awesome though. He was probably touched cos he felt like he fucked Harry over a bit in OotP. But he didn't really, he was just tyring to do his best.

J'aime Dumbledore!
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 15th, 2007 at 01:27pm
I'm always touched whenever Dumbledore cries.
Idk why, it's something like...it's really really sweet and sad at the same time
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 15th, 2007 at 01:32pm
Yeah, it's always so much more meaningful when he cries, because he's always the one who keeps things ok, and never gives people reason to cry.

If that makes sense. He's a bit like Snape in that he doesn't show MUCH emotion. Except the emotion Dumbledore does show is happy and that, whereas Snape is just bitter and twisted.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 01:40pm
lmfao...snape is bitter and twisted.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 02:14pm
lyrical_mess:
lmfao...snape is bitter and twisted.
NO WAI omgno
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 02:14pm
Misanthropist:
I'm always touched whenever Dumbledore cries.
Idk why, it's something like...it's really really sweet and sad at the same time
I agree.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 15th, 2007 at 04:15pm
Ivana Von Marzipan:
lyrical_mess:
"Yeah, I am."
I loved the part when Harry told about it to Dumbledore and he told him that he confirmed to be Dumbledores man and Dumbledore was really touched. That was so sweet.
I felt that warmy feeling when I read it. I was like awe...
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 04:16pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Ivana Von Marzipan:
lyrical_mess:
"Yeah, I am."
Ah Me too! It felt so... touching...Shifty
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 15th, 2007 at 04:17pm
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
Ivana Von Marzipan:
lyrical_mess:
"Yeah, I am."
Ah Me too! It felt so... touching...Shifty
Five cause we're cool like dat Cool
Register