GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 08:09pm
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
Later Dawg!
hear that! you are not to kill me! lol
*Slowly put's away axe* Whatever you say.. *Walk's away*
I'm not sure how much physical damage you could do verbally anyway. We should be fine.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
June 6th, 2005 at 08:12pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
Later Dawg!
I'm not sure how much physical damage you could do verbally anyway. We should be fine.
O_o
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 08:12pm
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
Later Dawg!
O_o
I never understood that right there..
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
June 6th, 2005 at 08:29pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
Later Dawg!
O_o
0_0
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 08:34pm
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
TreIsCool32:
Later Dawg!
O_o
0_0
gee that helps
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 11th, 2005 at 12:37pm
Soo.. this should be locked now or something.. it's not exactly being discussed anymore.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 11th, 2005 at 02:02pm
a vegan is someone who doesn't drink or eat anything to do with animals, so they wont drink milk, or eat eggs ect...they don't wear animal fur and leather either, which is their choice...but i think u need a balanced diet to live healthily...and nature intended us to kill and eat, because we're ombnivores (sp?), and to go against that is like going against nature...that's what i think anyways...
plus, they have much more humane ways of killing the animals, they dont just hack away at them as some people think...there are special farms where cattle are kept in the best conditions, and then when they get older, they get put down, and feel no pain...like your dog or cat getting put down...
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 11th, 2005 at 02:04pm
rock00chick:
a vegan is someone who doesn't drink or eat anything to do with animals, so they wont drink milk, or eat eggs ect...they don't wear animal fur and leather either, which is their choice...but i think u need a balanced diet to live healthily...and nature intended us to kill and eat, because we're ombnivores (sp?), and to go against that is like going against nature...that's what i think anyways...
plus, they have much more humane ways of killing the animals, they dont just hack away at them as some people think...there are special farms where cattle are kept in the best conditions, and then when they get older, they get put down, and feel no pain...like your dog or cat getting put down...
I applaud you!
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 11th, 2005 at 02:07pm
its the truth, my friend's a vegetarian and she wears leather...she doesn't seem to mind animals getting killed for her clothes, but when they are killed for what they are actually meant for (to eat) she is against it...that bugs me!
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 11th, 2005 at 02:12pm
Finally someone thinking clearly. You're the first one to agree with me that that's what animals are meant for: EATING! Sheesh..
°MorbidRose°
Jackass
°MorbidRose°

Blog
June 11th, 2005 at 02:13pm
i am not a vegan. and i think it's somewhat...weird to be one. First of all, the meat YOU don't eat is already dead. if you don't eat it, someone else will. Secondly, a lot of these animals you are trying to save are only being raised to be used as food. If everyone stopped eating meat, the farmers wouldn't have a need for the animals they raise, and they won't make much of a profit, so some of these animals would become extinct, maybe. and god put these animals on earth for a reason, to be eaten. i have other reasons, but w.e. i respect your opinions and reasons, and i'm not trying to make you all stop being vegans. i love meat and i'll stick by my beliefs.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 11th, 2005 at 02:15pm
but they are...people watch programmes where a deer is chased and eaten by a lion, but then they have a problem with eating a sausage...we're animals too and we are also part of the food chain...
°MorbidRose°
Jackass
°MorbidRose°

Blog
June 11th, 2005 at 02:16pm
rock00chick:
but they are...people watch programmes where a deer is chased and eaten by a lion, but then they have a problem with eating a sausage...we're animals too and we are also part of the food chain...
i agree to this whole-heartedly.
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 11th, 2005 at 02:17pm
I second that
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 11th, 2005 at 02:20pm
well thank-you...i try telling my friends and they're like "well you can take tablets an stuff that give you a healthy diet" but they aren't providing a balanced diet...those pills are designed for people who can't eat meat, not for people who choose not to, and they have side-affects too...but my fiends dont think of that...they think just taking aload of tablets is ok...
°MorbidRose°
Jackass
°MorbidRose°

Blog
June 11th, 2005 at 02:21pm
rock00chick:
well thank-you...i try telling my friends and they're like "well you can take tablets an stuff that give you a healthy diet" but they aren't providing a balanced diet...those pills are designed for people who can't eat meat, not for people who choose not to, and they have side-affects too...but my fiends dont think of that...they think just taking aload of tablets is ok...
uh-huh. i agree to this too. what i don't get are vegans or veggies who don't like vegetables. like my friend, she hates seafood, red meat, and almost all forms of vegetables. it's funny, yet unhealthy...
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 11th, 2005 at 02:25pm
yeh...most vegetarians i know live on a diet of pizza, chocolate and sweets...it's annoying becuase then they complain of medical problems and their weight...but i can't say it's their own fault because then i'm being small-minded...i know not all vegans and vegitarians are like that, but im just saying that every vegitarian and vegan i know are
Register