Veganism/vegetarianism

AuthorMessage
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
June 14th, 2005 at 02:25pm
what testicle?
and don't worry it wasn't like pin all her paws down it was kinda just hold her in the same posistion to make sure she didnt run away
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 14th, 2005 at 02:26pm
lol i know.. but my immediate picture was that!
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 14th, 2005 at 02:27pm
a cat doing the splits, how very interesting...
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 14th, 2005 at 02:28pm
i shall do an experiment on this! lol jk.. BYE BYE EVERYONE!
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 14th, 2005 at 02:28pm
i know, my cat has talents
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 14th, 2005 at 02:29pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
i shall do an experiment on this! lol jk.. BYE BYE EVERYONE!
u going??
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
indeed i am.. i shall be gone for a full week! WILL MISS YOU KIDS!
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
hehe, byebye who ever is going...and i want to see your cat do the splits emma! i wonder if my cat can...i think he did them when he fell off of the greenhouse
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 14th, 2005 at 02:35pm
i onlt just started talking to ya Crying or Very sad but i'll talk to you when you get back!
*hugs* byes *hugs*
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 11:30am
awwwwwwwwwwwww....whoa....im bored...and the board went down after people started leaving me...
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 12:14pm
well i'm back now sophie Very Happy
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 12:17pm
and i don't think ive expressed my opinion on Veganism yet so i think i best!

Well personally i respect anyone who is a vegetarian, i'm not, and i dont think i could be! I tried eating tophu(sp?) once and it tasted disgusting, and i think i need my meat!
And the way i think of it, its the food chain! If we didn't eat meat then we would have too many cows and sheep and chickens etc. But I would like to be one i just dont' think i have the determination to do it!
Well i wont bore you anymore with my rambling on so i'll stop..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................now!
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 12:31pm
warning_05:
and i don't think ive expressed my opinion on Veganism yet so i think i best!

Well personally i respect anyone who is a vegetarian, i'm not, and i dont think i could be! I tried eating tophu(sp?) once and it tasted disgusting, and i think i need my meat!
And the way i think of it, its the food chain! If we didn't eat meat then we would have too many cows and sheep and chickens etc. But I would like to be one i just dont' think i have the determination to do it!
Well i wont bore you anymore with my rambling on so i'll stop..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................now!

the world be overrun by cows and chicken and sheep!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!
gd point though lol
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 12:33pm
help i'm being attacked by a cow- this teenie girl lmfao
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 12:36pm
awww who?? how dare she attack you...just wait untill she falls asleep then go cow tipping...muhahahaha
anyways, what's she saying?
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 12:51pm
baiscally crap lmfao she's now blocked!!
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 12:52pm
mwa ha ha
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 12:57pm
lol, this girl called me a chav earlier lmfao that made me laff so hard...
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 01:02pm
idiot, has she seen you??
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 01:04pm
nope lol, she saw my pic and called me a chav, even though my pic at the time was that "love me" one, which i don't think is chavy lol
Register