Animal testing.

AuthorMessage
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
February 5th, 2006 at 10:13am
Im for it. I'd rather an animal be harmed than humans in the testing.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 5th, 2006 at 11:17am
PanicOfBeliever:

Well I can see your point, I mean if they tested medicine on animals I'd be for that because that would be helping people. Its the testing of cosmetics i don't like. It needlessly cruel to the animals and it isn't necessary for people to have cosmetics. But medicine is necessary.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 11:19am
Incubus:
PanicOfBeliever:

Well I can see your point, I mean if they tested medicine on animals I'd be for that because that would be helping people. Its the testing of cosmetics i don't like. It needlessly cruel to the animals and it isn't necessary for people to have cosmetics. But medicine is necessary.

i dont understand why they need to put bleach in a rabbits eye can some one justifie that to me?
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
February 5th, 2006 at 11:23am
We use it for cosmetics because we as humans WANT cosmetics, it isnt a matter of need.

We are the higher specimens on the food chain, we have a right to do what we want to the inferior, as they would do the same to us. Rolling Eyes
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 5th, 2006 at 11:32am
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
PanicOfBeliever:

i dont understand why they need to put bleach in a rabbits eye can some one justifie that to me?

If they're doing that just so some spoilt brat can feel a little better about the way she looks, then no that can't be justified.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 11:33am
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
PanicOfBeliever:

If they're doing that just so some spoilt brat can feel a little better about the way she looks, then no that can't be justified.

i dont wear make up and i only use enviomentaly friendly cleaning products
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 5th, 2006 at 11:40am
PanicOfBeliever:
We use it for cosmetics because we as humans WANT cosmetics, it isnt a matter of need.

We are the higher specimens on the food chain, we have a right to do what we want to the inferior, as they would do the same to us. Rolling Eyes

If you're trying to justifie locking up innocent animals and trying out all sort of harmful chemicals on them by saying that if it was the other way round they would do the same then its not going to work. The fact of the matter is we are the most advanced speices on this planet but the does not give us the right to say whether an innocent animal should spent its life locked in a cage being tortured for what we "WANT"
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 11:41am
how many of you eat meat?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 11:44am
PanicOfBeliever:

I think that's a pretty poor reasoning to be honest. Evolution could have easily have gone the other way and another species could well be more advanced than us right now.

And I do also eat meat.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 11:49am
Bloodraine:
PanicOfBeliever:

I think that's a pretty poor reasoning to be honest. Evolution could have easily have gone the other way and another species could well be more advanced than us right now.

And I do also eat meat.

even if we are higher in the food chain does that give us the right to kill innocent animals?
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 5th, 2006 at 12:42pm
PanicOfBeliever:

Fuck cosmetics. They're only there so people without the money for plastic surgery can put 3 inches of that shite on and fool themselves into thinking they're beautiful.

Animal testing is only right when it's to find cures for deadly diseases.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 5th, 2006 at 12:42pm
tre_cool_is_god:

ME. I would love to be a veggie..but I just couldn't!
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 5th, 2006 at 12:45pm
tre_cool_is_god:

I eat meat. But that's pretty much human instinct.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 03:10pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
tre_cool_is_god:

yeah and me i eat meat but i stay away from leather and fur i figure that the animals need the coat more than i do.
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 5th, 2006 at 03:29pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
tre_cool_is_god:

yeah and me i eat meat but i stay away from leather and fur i figure that the animals need the coat more than i do.

I don't have a problem with leather cos we eat the rest of the cow. But with stuf like minx, gorrilla, chinchilla etc I wouldn't wear the stuff ever.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Cupid Stunt:
I don't have a problem with leather cos we eat the rest of the cow. But with stuf like minx, gorrilla, chinchilla etc I wouldn't wear the stuff ever.

As the old saying goes; "Waste not, Want not" or something to that effect...

I wear leather shoes, because to my way of thinking; The animal has already died, so we should do our best to use all of it, and make the best of it.
the17th-minority
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the17th-minority
February 5th, 2006 at 04:45pm
I don't know...I have a pair of leather shoes. But mostly I own faux fur and faux leather. I would feel weird wearing real animal fur. I would probably itch alot too.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 5th, 2006 at 05:06pm
tre_cool_is_god:

I don't eat chicken or red meat, but I have to eat fish 'cause I have to eat it because of the "nutritional content" but as some as I'm old enough I'm switching to those supplement tablets.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 6th, 2006 at 11:06am
the17th-minority:
I don't know...I have a pair of leather shoes. But mostly I own faux fur and faux leather. I would feel weird wearing real animal fur. I would probably itch alot too.

It doesn't itch at all. It's rather heavy, though.

How do I know that?. Well. After my Great Grandma died, we were clearing out her loft and came across three huge, expensive, fur-coats. One mink, one sable and one fox. It seemed a shame to throw them away, so I said we should keep them. It really isn't that great a material, though. Aside from the warmth and the glamour, it isn't really beneficial.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 6th, 2006 at 11:33am
Bloodraine:
the17th-minority:

It doesn't itch at all. It's rather heavy, though.

How do I know that?. Well. After my Great Grandma died, we were clearing out her loft and came across three huge, expensive, fur-coats. One mink, one sable and one fox. It seemed a shame to throw them away, so I said we should keep them. It really isn't that great a material, though. Aside from the warmth and the glamour, it isn't really beneficial.

i think it look hideous why walk around with fur on your back when there are other materials that can keep us warm like wool.
Register