11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
December 30th, 2005 at 05:46pm
Bloodraine:
*Blue Star*-GARBIEKINS!!:
Bloodraine:
Yeah...I find it creepy that I don't find death scary like any other normal 12 year old. I find it creepy that I'm like..the only person in my class who considers death to be a beautiful thing.

You're 12? You sound so much older... Very Happy

Lol! Very Happy Erm...is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Good, because if people think you are older then you are obviously going to be intelligent for your age...

Mind you, a lot of people say I sound older than I am, so it can't be true Retard

How old are you?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 30th, 2005 at 05:54pm
Bloodraine:
Bloodraine:
Yeah...I find it creepy that I don't find death scary like any other normal 12 year old. I find it creepy that I'm like..the only person in my class who considers death to be a beautiful thing.

Good, because if people think you are older then you are obviously going to be intelligent for your age...

Mind you, a lot of people say I sound older than I am, so it can't be true Retard

How old are you?
Embarassed 14
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 30th, 2005 at 06:27pm
Bloodraine:
Bloodraine:
Bloodraine:

How old are you?
Embarassed 14

Yeah..you do sound older.

Now I'm not the only one Beer
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
December 30th, 2005 at 07:33pm
Bloodraine:
Bloodraine:
Bloodraine:

How old are you?
Embarassed 14

Yeah..you do sound older.

Now I'm not the only one Beer
lol hey im right in between, 13.
wtf, that rhymed... weird.
Kira
Jackass
Kira
December 30th, 2005 at 09:02pm
I'm still trying to straighten out my beliefs right now. Maybe death happens "when it's your time" or maybe it is just a matter of chance. But I don't think it matters, because either way we are all going to die eventually. So you can fear it or you can face it, but in the end it doesn't make a difference. Think about it.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 05:42am
Kira from Urban Bohemia:
I'm still trying to straighten out my beliefs right now. Maybe death happens "when it's your time" or maybe it is just a matter of chance. But I don't think it matters, because either way we are all going to die eventually. So you can fear it or you can face it, but in the end it doesn't make a difference. Think about it.

I think people choose to think death happens when it's meant to...You know, it's easier to deal with the fact that your best friend went to get some milk and got smashed by a truck on their way home, if you tell yourself that that was meant to be, that it was their time...
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
December 31st, 2005 at 08:35am
I've always said that I wasn't afraid of death, but I am. Not of myself dying, but of loved ones dying. If I die, I wouldn't care as much as I would for others. Unless, of course, I die too young. Shocked

But, I'm with *Blue Star*-- Garieksin (sp?). I think it's beautiful. Death is part of life, and I think life is the most beautiful thing.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 31st, 2005 at 09:21am
Faith:
Kira from Urban Bohemia:

I think people choose to think death happens when it's meant to...You know, it's easier to deal with the fact that your best friend went to get some milk and got smashed by a truck on their way home, if you tell yourself that that was meant to be, that it was their time...

Hmmmm...yeah, I agree. I s'pose it is easier because then you won't think,"I could have stopped her..it's all my fault."
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
December 31st, 2005 at 09:59am
I'm not scared of death...
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 10:02am
Bloodraine:

Is is NOT good. Trust my experience... Rolling Eyes
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 31st, 2005 at 11:15am
Faith:
Bloodraine:

Oh...ok..
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 11:21am
Faith:
Bloodraine:

Oh...ok..

LoL, well, all the people who replied are actually right - that means you're intelligent. It's just not that good 'cuz it can cause problems with finding friend since you might be uninterested in people your own age...

...this is so off-topic... Rolling Eyes
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
December 31st, 2005 at 04:08pm
Faith:
Faith:
Bloodraine:

Oh...ok..

LoL, well, all the people who replied are actually right - that means you're intelligent. It's just not that good 'cuz it can cause problems with finding friend since you might be uninterested in people your own age...

I was going to say. I'm like "And why is it not a good thing?"

*Sorry. I kind of bugged into the conversation. Embarassed
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 04:11pm
Immortally Jaded:
Faith:
Faith:
Bloodraine:

Oh...ok..

It's all good.
Well, did I answer your question?
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
December 31st, 2005 at 04:14pm
Faith:
Immortally Jaded:
Faith:
Faith:
Bloodraine:

Oh...ok..

It's all good.

Was this directed at me?
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 04:16pm
Immortally Jaded:
Faith:
Immortally Jaded:
Faith:
Faith:
Bloodraine:

Oh...ok..

It's all good.

Was this directed at me?

Emm...yeah... Confused
Jordyn
Jordyn
December 31st, 2005 at 04:24pm
I hate the thought of it. Bleh. Death scares me. I like living. It's all good.
Wild*Punk*Child
Geek
Wild*Punk*Child
January 1st, 2006 at 03:07pm
i know an old native american indian quote
"there is no death, just a change of worlds"
personally, im not that worried about dying, i mean, in the end we all gotta go at some point & its not the dead person thats got to live with the grief is it? i dont mean to sound like an uncaring bitch but thats kinda how i feel about the situation. so, hey, live it like its ur last day & enjoy it.
sharon mitchell
Geek
sharon mitchell
January 1st, 2006 at 03:10pm
I want Good Riddance played at my funeral - or Ha Ha You're Dead.... or At Your Funeral by Pinhead Gunpowder - that'll be cool.....
*One*Kiss*and*Im*Alive*
Geek
*One*Kiss*and*Im*Alive*
January 1st, 2006 at 11:42pm
I dont know what my thought about death is. I love going to funerals though. Yea im a little morbid. I put the 'fun' in funeral.
Register