Death

AuthorMessage
Pretty and Demented
Jackass
Pretty and Demented
December 26th, 2005 at 03:09pm
Hyper Billie Joe Maniac!!:
im not afraid. we've all gotta go. i want JAR played at my funaral because that song really makes me cry every time i hear it.

I want Good Riddance played at my funeral
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
Geek
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
December 26th, 2005 at 10:49pm
i have crohn's disease so there were times when I was afraid i was gonna die......but i think i'll juss live it up while life goes on. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
Geek
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
December 26th, 2005 at 10:50pm
I WANT GOOD RIDDANCE PLAYED AT MY FUNERAL, TOO!!!!!!!!!
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
December 28th, 2005 at 01:25pm
I want Haha You're Dead
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
December 28th, 2005 at 03:31pm
I believe that however you die, that's the only way you will die, that it doesn't matter what you have done to stop it, all options lead there. God, or whoever, set that goal for you, and that's where you die.
Kira
Jackass
Kira
December 28th, 2005 at 11:19pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
Kira from Urban Bohemia:
I'm not afraid of dying. I know that whatever happens was just meant to happen and there is no going back, so why worry?

i dont really believe in "meant to happen."

Yeah, but sometimes it helps to believe that everything was supposed to be that way, that there was nothing you could do, and that it will all be okay in the end. Even if it's not true. You shouldn't dwell on "what could have been" just what is.
Laurie*L.
Geek
Laurie*L.
December 29th, 2005 at 08:01am
Dying sucks,and i dont want to die before doing all the things i want to do,but i also dont want to be a 90-yr-old who cant carry herself alone.and if that 'spirit' thing exists,im gonna let it be,cuz if i dont believe in anything i would have a sad(der) life,cuz it wouldnt revolve around anything.
stilinski
stilinski

Blog
December 29th, 2005 at 11:16am
Kira from Urban Bohemia:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
Kira from Urban Bohemia:
I'm not afraid of dying. I know that whatever happens was just meant to happen and there is no going back, so why worry?

Yeah, but sometimes it helps to believe that everything was supposed to be that way, that there was nothing you could do, and that it will all be okay in the end. Even if it's not true. You shouldn't dwell on "what could have been" just what is.

there's an example of 'meant to be' or 'his/her time had come':

there was a policewoman (it happened last week, i think), she was about 3o years old, and had about 3 years of service. She had had her call for lunchtime, but said she just had to visit a recidivist, who she was used to get calls about. She then changed partner, because the others was sick that day. When they got to the guy's house, they had to knock on the door. Usually, it was her partner who knocked, but she decided she'd do it. So she knocked and told the guy it was the police. And the guy shot through the door with a gun of a calibre where the bullet sorta turns. So it shot her in the side, right under her bullet-proof jacket. She died form her wounds later on.

THAT was an example of 'meant to happen'...all the coincidences are too weird...

i just wanted to say that XD
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 29th, 2005 at 12:55pm
Longtime, Sunshine.:
Kira from Urban Bohemia:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
Kira from Urban Bohemia:

there's an example of 'meant to be' or 'his/her time had come':

there was a policewoman (it happened last week, i think), she was about 3o years old, and had about 3 years of service. She had had her call for lunchtime, but said she just had to visit a recidivist, who she was used to get calls about. She then changed partner, because the others was sick that day. When they got to the guy's house, they had to knock on the door. Usually, it was her partner who knocked, but she decided she'd do it. So she knocked and told the guy it was the police. And the guy shot through the door with a gun of a calibre where the bullet sorta turns. So it shot her in the side, right under her bullet-proof jacket. She died form her wounds later on.

THAT was an example of 'meant to happen'...all the coincidences are too weird...

i just wanted to say that XD

Whoa....
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
December 29th, 2005 at 05:43pm
Pretty and Demented:
im not afraid. we've all gotta go. i want JAR played at my funaral because that song really makes me cry every time i hear it.

good riddance is damn cheesy to play at a funeral. its jsut the same as ha ha you're dead, only slower and with violins.

i would have scattered.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 29th, 2005 at 07:05pm
Mike's Demonic Daunter:
Pretty and Demented:

good riddance is damn cheesy to play at a funeral. its jsut the same as ha ha you're dead, only slower and with violins.

i would have scattered.

Surprised Scattered! That's a good one...I might have rest...or Tired Of Waiting For You
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
December 29th, 2005 at 07:10pm
*Blue Star*-GARBIEKINS!!:
Mike's Demonic Daunter:
Pretty and Demented:

i would have scattered.

Surprised Scattered! That's a good one...I might have rest...or Tired Of Waiting For You
yeah something appreciative. i dont really want people being happy i'm dead Confused
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 29th, 2005 at 08:01pm
Mike's Demonic Daunter:
Mike's Demonic Daunter:
Pretty and Demented:

i would have scattered.

yeah something appreciative. i dont really want people being happy i'm dead Confused

People will probably already be happy when I'm dead anyway.
OmGz,TeEnIeZ!1!1!3494
Geek
OmGz,TeEnIeZ!1!1!3494
December 29th, 2005 at 09:11pm
Mike's Demonic Daunter:
Mike's Demonic Daunter:
Pretty and Demented:

i would have scattered.

People will probably already be happy when I'm dead anyway.
I doubt people will notice that I'm dead, then they'll feel horrible because how hiddeous they treated me.
OmGz,TeEnIeZ!1!1!3494
Geek
OmGz,TeEnIeZ!1!1!3494
December 29th, 2005 at 09:12pm
I want...."Such Great Heights" played at my funeral.
Kiru
Geek
Kiru
December 29th, 2005 at 09:32pm
Death doesn't really scare me.

Pain does.

It does scare me that I'm not afraid of death, because where will I be when the depression my genetics hint at fully hits?
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 30th, 2005 at 10:28am
Yeah...I find it creepy that I don't find death scary like any other normal 12 year old. I find it creepy that I'm like..the only person in my class who considers death to be a beautiful thing.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 30th, 2005 at 11:50am
Yeah...I find it creepy that I don't find death scary like any other normal 12 year old. I find it creepy that I'm like..the only person in my class who considers death to be a beautiful thing.

You're 12? You sound so much older... Very Happy
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 30th, 2005 at 04:25pm
Bloodraine:

Lol! Very Happy Erm...is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 30th, 2005 at 04:40pm
Bloodraine:

Lol! Very Happy Erm...is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Good, because if people think you are older then you are obviously going to be intelligent for your age...

Mind you, a lot of people say I sound older than I am, so it can't be true Retard
Register