Death

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2006 at 04:01pm
Not that any of you care, but I don't want a funeral...I want to be burned on a funeral pyre (Nothing fancy, just a heap of sticks and branches)...then have the ashes scattered in a quiet place (Probably a woodland or forest, seeings as those are the places I feel most at peace with the world in)
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
January 4th, 2006 at 04:11pm
If I died anytime this year...then I don't want to have a funeral. Because my family isn't exactly rich and stuff...and I don't think I'm worth 3 lives and a house. I agree with Bloodraine above ^^
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2006 at 04:23pm
*Blue Star*-GARBIEKINS!!:
If I died anytime this year...then I don't want to have a funeral. Because my family isn't exactly rich and stuff...and I don't think I'm worth 3 lives and a house. I agree with Bloodraine above ^^

Yup...A nice pile of sticks will do me, I don't want a big fancy ceremony. I'll be dead by then, I'm not going to appreciate it and so whats the point in spending money on a cremation or Coffin etc.?
Although, I think there might be laws about burning bodies in the UK and I wouldn't want my smoking corpse to stink out the countryside Razz
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 4th, 2006 at 04:28pm

Ahh, what irritates me big time is that I know if I die here - I can't be cremated. That just don't have that here. Rolling Eyes And no one really gives a shit about what I want, they'll just bury me 5,000 miles away from home and I fucking hate it! Mad Crying or Very sad
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 4th, 2006 at 04:32pm
Faith:

Ahh, what irritates me big time is that I know if I die here - I can't be cremated. That just don't have that here. Rolling Eyes And no one really gives a shit about what I want, they'll just bury me 5,000 miles away from home and I fucking hate it! Mad Crying or Very sad

What d'ya want once you're dead then?

Just wondering...can ashes be turned into like..a tiny weeny diamond or something?
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 4th, 2006 at 05:05pm
Faith:

What d'ya want once you're dead then?

Just wondering...can ashes be turned into like..a tiny weeny diamond or something?

I think they do that now.

I've always wanted to be cremated and scattered all over the US...you know, like anywhere across the country.
I don't really care, but I just hate to know I'll be buried so far away from home. Confused
*~*Hula*~*
*~*Hula*~*
January 4th, 2006 at 05:17pm
This may seem odd but I often think about my own funeral. I decided long ago that I want to be cremated on the land that I love and my ashes cast to a strong South wind. No prayers, no religion, a little sobbing but too much. I've even thought of the music. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, or Ha Ha You're Dead, or just the quiet of the trees. I kinda figured it'd be done in a forest, cuz I love forests.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2006 at 05:38pm
DeMeNtEd and PRETTY:
This may seem odd but I often think about my own funeral. I decided long ago that I want to be cremated on the land that I love and my ashes cast to a strong South wind. No prayers, no religion, a little sobbing but too much. I've even thought of the music. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, or Ha Ha You're Dead, or just the quiet of the trees. I kinda figured it'd be done in a forest, cuz I love forests.

We're very alike in our attitudes to funerals, I see. Apart from the music. No music for my funeral. Retard
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 5th, 2006 at 02:25pm
DeMeNtEd and PRETTY:

I don't know if I'd have music or not. I'd love to because I love music but I can't choose which ones I want out of...thousands of songs. I don't want to be scattered around though...I don't want to disappear deep beneath this earth. Actually, I want my ashes to be scattered into the sea! It's the only thing I can think of that hasn't been changed by humankind. Very Happy I've always loved the look of the sea...or maybe I could get turned into a diamond and put onto a ring...but I don't know who should have the ring. Maybe one of my friends. Definitely not anyone from my family though. Hmmmm..maybe I'll just stick with the sea.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 02:40pm
Ohhh I am SO having Avenged Sevenfold at my funeral! And if they're already dead...I'll bring them back to life and they can come and rock out for me Retard
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 5th, 2006 at 04:59pm
I used to dream about having Green Day perform at my funeral...but pfffft. That ain't gonna happen for me Sad
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 5th, 2006 at 05:13pm
I used to dream about having Green Day perform at my funeral...but pfffft. That ain't gonna happen for me Sad

Hell, that's the last thing I would want at my funeral. My ghost would be walking around going "Fuck, why didn't I get this when I was alive?!" Evil or Very Mad Mad
+Brain-Stew+
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
+Brain-Stew+
January 5th, 2006 at 11:49pm
Humm
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 6th, 2006 at 09:58am
i've told my family that i dont want any tears at my funeral, and they've got to play HA HA YOUR DEAD!!! and possibly scars by Papa Roach.
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
January 6th, 2006 at 10:40am
I hate when people cry at funerals...U know, ok, because someone is gone and you're never gonna see him again...but why crying ? if you cry looks like he/she didn't do nothing happy and ok when he was alive..That's my point.
And...if I'am scared of death ? well, I don't know. Sometimes I think how is it, but, it can't be that bad...If u die, u don't feel nothing, so u're not going to feel any pain.But the other world will.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2006 at 11:13am
~ Christie ~:
I hate when people cry at funerals...U know, ok, because someone is gone and you're never gonna see him again...but why crying ? if you cry looks like he/she didn't do nothing happy and ok when he was alive..That's my point.

Grief is a common emotion many people feel at the passing of a loved one...People are allowed to show their emotions, and crying helps a lot.
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
January 6th, 2006 at 11:16am
Bloodraine:
~ Christie ~:

Grief is a common emotion many people feel at the passing of a loved one...People are allowed to show their emotions, and crying helps a lot.

yes, totally right, but...Ohhh...whatever,forget.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2006 at 11:17am
~ Christie ~:
Bloodraine:
~ Christie ~:

Surely people showing sorrow at a funeral is testament to how good a life a person lead and how much they will be missed?
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
January 6th, 2006 at 11:24am
Bloodraine:
~ Christie ~:
Bloodraine:
~ Christie ~:

Surely people showing sorrow at a funeral is testament to how good a life a person lead and how much they will be missed?

I'm sory what I wrote maybe I just wrote It wrong...I just forgot what was I thinking in that moment damn.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 6th, 2006 at 11:31am
~ Christie ~:
Bloodraine:
~ Christie ~:
Bloodraine:
~ Christie ~:

I'm sory what I wrote maybe I just wrote It wrong...I just forgot what was I thinking in that moment damn.

You're allowed to have an opinion you know, if that's what you think then it's fine.
I actually laugh at funerals. That's my way of dealing with it. But people just call me heartless and I'm just like "STFU cunt". I don't feel grief to be honest. I know..well...believe they've gone on to a new life, and if someone is pregnant at the time then I always get excited thinking that that baby could have the dead person's spirit.

But christie, if you have a opinion, say it hun. People might try and shoot you down but you stick to your guns if it's what you believe.
Register