Death

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:35am
*Having_a_Blast*:
I dont know what my thought about death is. I love going to funerals though. Yea im a little morbid. I put the 'fun' in funeral.

if you re-arrange the letters it can spell real fun.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:39am
im gunna have the funnest funeral ever. with a bouncy castle and everything. and my head will be stuffed with lollies and hung from the ceiling so the guests can use it as a pinyata (sp?).
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:03am
poison_fish:
im gunna have the funnest funeral ever. with a bouncy castle and everything. and my head will be stuffed with lollies and hung from the ceiling so the guests can use it as a pinyata (sp?).

Laughing Well, hopefully you have someone who will have that done for you after you die 'cuz I doubt you'll manage stuffing your own head, you know.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
January 2nd, 2006 at 02:23am
Faith:
poison_fish:

Laughing Well, hopefully you have someone who will have that done for you after you die 'cuz I doubt you'll manage stuffing your own head, you know.
haha, you never know... i have many talents. Wink
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 2nd, 2006 at 03:19am
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:

Head stuffed with lollies...you'll probably look like your avatar... Shocked
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
January 2nd, 2006 at 03:24am
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:

ohh... nah i dont think i could ever be that beautiful.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 2nd, 2006 at 03:30am
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:

Ah, you're misunderestimating yourself...
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
January 2nd, 2006 at 03:34am
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:

misunderestimating? you have to admit though.... he is very beautiful.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 2nd, 2006 at 04:51am
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:

Gorgeous...
Who is it though? Confused
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
January 2nd, 2006 at 04:53am
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:

Gorgeous...
Who is it though? Confused
the little boy from the salad fingers episodes. you need to watch salad fingers.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 2nd, 2006 at 08:26am
I probably need to really...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 08:29am
Faith:

http://www.fat-pie.com/
Retard
Its on there somewhere.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 2nd, 2006 at 08:45am
Bloodraine:
Faith:

http://www.fat-pie.com/
Retard
Its on there somewhere.

Thanks! I'll try that out when I get a normal modem and a flate rate on Internet
=never
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
January 2nd, 2006 at 03:41pm
poison_fish:

I want to die twice where I can have a funeral which was very sad..and everyone's crying and...boofuckinghoo ...

And then I want a funeral where everything's fun and stuff...'cause I finally died! That's a cause for celebration! Very Happy

Anyways, I like your idea for your funeral....hehe, I love pinyatas. I've forgotten how to spell that damn word. Confused
steady riot.
steady riot.
January 3rd, 2006 at 10:25pm
I am terrified of death. Not so much of dying, but what happens to me. If its just black...or...nothing. Everytime I think about it, I think of what happened to my Dad, and i have a panic attack about death.
RunningAwayFromPain
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RunningAwayFromPain
January 4th, 2006 at 12:34am
i dont think im afraid of death being scared of it will get you no where...its going to happen whether you want to accept it or not...any some day all the people you love are going to be gone but thats the beauty of life everything has to end soo things can begin all over again...i think i might be afraid of what i will miss or that i wont have the chance to do everything i want to do before i die
Pretty and Demented
Jackass
Pretty and Demented
January 4th, 2006 at 07:00am
Live every day as if its your last...cos one day it will be...

Have no regrets, as BJ said they are useless
mutual_zombie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mutual_zombie
January 4th, 2006 at 07:20am
I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want to die yet.

And I really don't give that much of a damn if I die a virgin. Virgin at 80, yes that would be embarassing, but I'm not gonna sleep with someone at say 13 just so I don't die a virgin... because then I'd die under another, more obscene name.
*~*Hula*~*
*~*Hula*~*
January 4th, 2006 at 01:01pm
I'm not afraid of death. I want to die peacefully. I want to live for a long time, but when I do die, [sorry if this offends some of you] I don't want prayers said, because I don't believe in anything. I used to but now I don't see that if there is a God, he would really let his people live in fear and suffering like this.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 4th, 2006 at 03:58pm
DeMeNtEd and PRETTY, you just made me realise...I don't want prayers either. I never thought about that at my funeral... I want to be cremated! Retard (Not right now, of course. Actually...why not?)
Register