Types of love

AuthorMessage
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 04:34am
calex1991:
Is it me or when some people say they love someone its just not convincing. Like some people go out with 500 people a year and say about everyone they went out with that they love them. Do they really feel love or are they just saying it for more and more...?

i think some people just throw the word around and dont really mean it. like what you said with people who go out with millions of people a year, they cant actually mean it or theyre complete dumbasses, because if they truley loved the people they told they did, why would they break up with them and go out with 400 other people that they also "love" that year?

some people probably just say it because they think they should. like, oh, youre my girlfriend so i must love you and tell you that. most people dont just automatically love each other. you can like someone when you first meet them, but it generally takes time to learn to love them. you know what i mean?
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 09:27am
Its annoying, people so young say that they are in love. I remember my first boyfriend when I was 8 telling me that he was so in love with me, fair enough, but he was 8!!!
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 11:48am
Whatsername_:
Like I said in the other topic, I'm 15 and I BARELY know what it is. I only feel it for my family, freinds, and God. That's it. But I really have not been really loved. Yeah the family, but I rarely say I love you. I just feel funny. May sound weird, but I feel as if I'm lying, when I'm not. When I do say it, I kinda mumble it. But some girls and guys do go out with many people a year and say that they're in love. That's how one of my cousins is. But, eh. I just hope they do find out what love truely is. I want to find out what love TRUELY is myself..... Oh yeah. And I love Green Day but that's another discussion. lmfao

i dont think 15's too young to understand it. i fell in love at 15, and me and my boyfriend are still together and plan on staying together.

haha, it feels kinda weird responding to these types of threads, cuz im generally the person being rude to everyone Laughing
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 11:50am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Whatsername_:
Like I said in the other topic, I'm 15 and I BARELY know what it is. I only feel it for my family, freinds, and God. That's it. But I really have not been really loved. Yeah the family, but I rarely say I love you. I just feel funny. May sound weird, but I feel as if I'm lying, when I'm not. When I do say it, I kinda mumble it. But some girls and guys do go out with many people a year and say that they're in love. That's how one of my cousins is. But, eh. I just hope they do find out what love truely is. I want to find out what love TRUELY is myself..... Oh yeah. And I love Green Day but that's another discussion. lmfao

i dont think 15's too young to understand it. i fell in love at 15, and me and my boyfriend are still together and plan on staying together.

haha, it feels kinda weird responding to these types of threads, cuz im generally the person being rude to everyone Laughing
But how old are you now?
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 11:52am
eberneezer_egghead:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Whatsername_:

But how old are you now?

haha, 16 Laughing oh well, not the point! hahaha...
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 12:01pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
eberneezer_egghead:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Whatsername_:

But how old are you now?

I can see where you're coming from, though. I hope it lasts for you both. Smile
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 12:02pm
eberneezer_egghead:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
eberneezer_egghead:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Whatsername_:

But how old are you now?

thanks Smile we were talking about it yesterday on the phone and were like "well, when we're 18 and we can finally move out, we're gonna sing shania twain "youre still the one" at all the fuckers who laughed at us when we said we'd still be together now!". but we're weird... haha.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 04:52pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
eberneezer_egghead:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
eberneezer_egghead:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Whatsername_:

But how old are you now?

thanks Smile we were talking about it yesterday on the phone and were like "well, when we're 18 and we can finally move out, we're gonna sing shania twain "youre still the one" at all the fuckers who laughed at us when we said we'd still be together now!". but we're weird... haha.
awwww bless ya!
HolleeHysteria
HolleeHysteria
July 2nd, 2005 at 05:09pm
the bf's ive has ive never once said i loved them. for the past like year ive liked someone and i feel really really different that ive ever felt about them... i think i love them.

but i dont use the word Love freely.
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
July 3rd, 2005 at 02:07pm
i always hated the word love. I insisted i would never use it and until very recently i never did. all my friends started telling their bf's they loved them after just a few weeks together but it took 9 months for me and my boyfriend to ever say it. we've only really admitted it once or twice cause in my opinion, if you really really mean it, you'll never have to say it. that make sense??
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 4th, 2005 at 09:01pm
Fall Out Girl:
spill_no_sick:
loving and being in love I find are two different things, and I've never been in love
I really think this would belong in a topic about media influenced behaivoirs...but since we don't have one yet, it's alright

make one
we all already know the media is evil and destroys lives
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
July 5th, 2005 at 05:58am
spill_no_sick:
Fall Out Girl:
spill_no_sick:
loving and being in love I find are two different things, and I've never been in love
I really think this would belong in a topic about media influenced behaivoirs...but since we don't have one yet, it's alright

make one
we all already know the media is evil and destroys lives

i guess it is an argumentative motion
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
August 13th, 2005 at 05:18pm
Ahhhh good here we go...

Can someone please explain to me why love is worshiped by so many and what makes it different
from any other overpowering emotion?
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
August 13th, 2005 at 05:23pm
My point exactly
hail_king_billie
Jackass
hail_king_billie
August 13th, 2005 at 05:37pm
Chubbie:
Ahhhh good here we go...

Can someone please explain to me why love is worshiped by so many and what makes it different

Once you find love, youll know what i mean
But once you loose it, youll wish youve never found it
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
August 13th, 2005 at 05:41pm
hail_king_billie:
Chubbie:
Ahhhh good here we go...

I don't ever want to find love, just kissing the guy I like makes me feel like
a complete ass sucker

Never mind being in love
Dumb
Jackass
Dumb
August 13th, 2005 at 06:20pm
http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/users/journal/3193/0/12157/

thats my love story.It has defenetly gotten better, and the whole story there may have put on an impression that its lust but I can assure you that it is not lust.
Dumb
Jackass
Dumb
August 13th, 2005 at 06:21pm
Dumb:

thats my love story.It has defenetly gotten better, and the whole story there may have put on an impression that its lust but I can assure you that it is not lust.

you're all going to say its too long!XD
Dumb
Jackass
Dumb
August 13th, 2005 at 06:29pm
Dumb:
Dumb:

you're all going to say its too long!XD

it's not as long as it looks, it will only take 3 minutes to read.
hail_king_billie
Jackass
hail_king_billie
August 13th, 2005 at 06:40pm
Chubbie:
hail_king_billie:
Chubbie:
Ahhhh good here we go...

I don't ever want to find love, just kissing the guy I like makes me feel like
a complete ass sucker

Never mind being in love

if you like him why did you feel taht way
Register