Types of love

AuthorMessage
Mikelvr
King For A Couple Of Days
Mikelvr
August 16th, 2005 at 02:01pm
In my head, when you'll truly love the person, it'll be hard to tell her or him 'i love you'. (Maybe it's all in my head, though, I'm just making hypothesis... Razz) But, actually, I couldn't say that I know nothing about love. You hear about it so often. Who never dreamt of it? Well, I imagine that when it's real, it's different.
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
August 17th, 2005 at 01:42pm
sometimes people just say that they are in love but other times they actually mean it.
I mean sometimes people dont wanna hurt their partners feelings when they tell them that they love them so its the only option to say back
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
August 17th, 2005 at 05:21pm
I love DM's. I love my girlfriend.

Yup. certainly a difference! Retard

jk..

Yeah, I think there are different types of love... And I think there are a LOT of them, I think that it depends on the persons, the surroundings, and so on....
warning.
warning.
August 18th, 2005 at 03:22pm
hmm for so long i believed no one could truely be in love
and i still stand by what i say but over the past few days ive found a guy who is very sweet and really wants to look out for me and i know that he cares about me but im not gonna go all stupid and girly and stuff but ive proven myself wrong
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 18th, 2005 at 08:12pm
bleeding baby doll:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
I recon the word love is totally used in vain...like i have an 11 year old friend who goes out with boys for three days and then makes this huge drama when they dump her, "i love him though!"

On the other hand, you are never too young to love. I'm 13 and yes I am actually IN LOVE....After about 10 months of feeling this way and five months of knowing she felt the same....I feel you can't really tell me I don't know what love is...what I have is rare and special...
I totally agree (and not just cuz i'm the one in love you.. and 10 months.. whoa really? thats long)
But also, i say to my really close friends "i love you", i don't love them in the same way i love daisy, i am not IN love with them. but i do love them, just not in the same way. i think there is lots of differnt types of love, but the love as in being IN love, wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone, loving the no matter what, is rare and special, and you shouldn't say it unless you are sure and telling the truth.

i think its really sad when people like my sister have things like "i love tom" written all over books, and stuff, then a week later "i love james" then a week later "i love nathan".

Exactly! Very Happy I KNOW I am right!
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
August 19th, 2005 at 01:43pm
i don't like to say that in a relationship.
because when you break up,
you always think back and wonder
did they even mean it?
you can drive yourself crazy.
so i just don't bother with it.
if you care about someone,
they'll know.
ForgottenShadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
August 23rd, 2005 at 03:48am
people can interprit " i luv u " in different ways
i mean my mate recently went out with this boy whos really annoyin btw and shes still 12 and hes 13 and really annoyin and she kept tellin us how much she "luved" him. so we asked y does she "luv" him and she sed , i quote this btw : " were into the same stuff and hav the saem personalities as each other" but in actual fact she hates the same as him like music, shes kinda chavvy and hes grungey and really annoyin so how can that possibly b the same coz she ablsoultey hates System of a down, GD, GC ,JP, SP, MCR etc. plus there totally different coz shes really load and in ur face but hes really shy and evrythin and did i mention REALLY ANNOYIN!
but how ca u possibly no wot " luv" is at the ages of 12 and 13 i ask u ?
its more of a greetin now anwayz coz ppl r constantly sayin it coz one minite someone says " i luv u " ad there goin out and the next minute its like " o i dont luv u anymore" and they totally hate each other.
there u go my moan is over
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 23rd, 2005 at 03:53am
ForgottenShadow:
i mean my mate recently went out with this boy whos really annoyin btw and shes still 12 and hes 13 and really annoyin and she kept tellin us how much she "luved" him. so we asked y does she "luv" him and she sed , i quote this btw : " were into the same stuff and hav the saem personalities as each other" but in actual fact she hates the same as him like music, shes kinda chavvy and hes grungey and really annoyin so how can that possibly b the same coz she ablsoultey hates System of a down, GD, GC ,JP, SP, MCR etc. plus there totally different coz shes really load and in ur face but hes really shy and evrythin and did i mention REALLY ANNOYIN!
its more of a greetin now anwayz coz ppl r constantly sayin it coz one minite someone says " i luv u " ad there goin out and the next minute its like " o i dont luv u anymore" and they totally hate each other.

trust me you can know. Juliette was on 14 when she died for Romeo. But because so many pathetic teens give themselves a bad name when it comes to love, people now take it for granted that all 12/13 year olds haven't got a clue. Sad
ForgottenShadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
August 23rd, 2005 at 04:11am
i wernt sayin that 12/13 yr old dont hav a clue, im 13 myself. im just sayin that my mate thought she luved him but she couldnt c wot all of us could c even though we tried tellin her but she just wouldnt listen coz she thought that she woz in luv wen she wernt, it took her months to figure it out for herslef coz she wouldnt listen to us and she woz devistated wen he dumped her
Gone_Never Comming Back
Geek
Gone_Never Comming Back
September 18th, 2005 at 08:21pm
I think if your 14 or younger you are to young to be in love...pupy love like i like him and he/she likes me yea that typical...but real love....no way 11 year olds are gonna experince that feeling so soon!
Gone_Never Comming Back
Geek
Gone_Never Comming Back
September 18th, 2005 at 08:26pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
ForgottenShadow:

trust me you can know. Juliette was on 14 when she died for Romeo. But because so many pathetic teens give themselves a bad name when it comes to love, people now take it for granted that all 12/13 year olds haven't got a clue. Sad
i dont think Juliette and Romeo are good examples b/c they are made up charcaters in a play...i do agree with the rest of your statment
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
September 20th, 2005 at 09:36pm
I've never been in love. So I can't really comment.

But yes, I do know people like that.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 20th, 2005 at 11:09pm
MikeLvr:
In my head, when you'll truly love the person, it'll be hard to tell her or him 'i love you'. (Maybe it's all in my head, though, I'm just making hypothesis... Razz) But, actually, I couldn't say that I know nothing about love. You hear about it so often. Who never dreamt of it? Well, I imagine that when it's real, it's different.

that doesnt make much sense to me at all. if you truley loved someone wouldnt it be easy to tell them how you feel?
October
Geek
October
September 21st, 2005 at 01:57am
MikeLvr:

When you said that, it reminded me of that one episode of the OC where Ryan can't convince himself that he loves the girl. That was funny.

I've had lots of experience with the world "love". It's confusing and complicated. It can mean one thing...and sometimes it can mean the exact opposite.
When I was going out with my girlfriend, we had reached the point where we could say "I love you" and actually mean it. Until I realized after one ... crazy... crazy day that when I said "I love you" I didn't mean it...in the same exact way that she was meaning it.
So of course, we broke up.

The point is...you can lead yourself down a path of lies with the word "love". I really think they should make a new word for real love and friend love.

OH! I just remembered. My next girlfriend, Ren, refused to say "I love you" because she believed that you could only say it until AFTER you turned 18, because 17 and under supposedly "weren't mature enough to think 'such things'".
And of course, I dumped her too.
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
September 21st, 2005 at 12:37pm
I think when people say "love at first sight" they're talking crap cause in my opinion. real love is something that can only happen slowly. My boyfriend and I have been together a long time now and although I wasn't immediately attracted to him, something just clicked. I wouldn't admit how i felt about him but whenever we were around each other, other people could pick up on the chemistry straight away. What we have is amazing and I know i'm incredibly lucky. we're kinda famous in our school for apparently being the perfect couple. and you know what the old saying is... "when you've been with the best, nothing compares." I never want to leave him. going to uni together next yr (fingers crossed). fanfuckingtastic Retard
talaan
Idiot
talaan
September 24th, 2005 at 10:22pm
I've nver fallen in love. I want have only one bf, one wedding and one child
Miss Katy
Jackass
Miss Katy
September 26th, 2005 at 07:51am
Rockadelick:
I think when people say "love at first sight" they're talking crap cause in my opinion. real love is something that can only happen slowly. My boyfriend and I have been together a long time now and although I wasn't immediately attracted to him, something just clicked. I wouldn't admit how i felt about him but whenever we were around each other, other people could pick up on the chemistry straight away. What we have is amazing and I know i'm incredibly lucky. we're kinda famous in our school for apparently being the perfect couple. and you know what the old saying is... "when you've been with the best, nothing compares." I never want to leave him. going to uni together next yr (fingers crossed). fanfuckingtastic Retard

awww! lol.

and i agree with what you said about the love at first sight thing. thats just lust, not love.
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 01:59pm
calex1991:
Is it me or when some people say they love someone its just not convincing. Like some people go out with 500 people a year and say about everyone they went out with that they love them. Do they really feel love or are they just saying it for more and more...?

My mate carly is like that- it fucking annoys me.
And one time it cost her, her virginity.
I told her it was her own fault cause we all warned her.
But we all learn from our mistakes i guess.
She turns to one guy to another-but she hasn't slept with all of them, only the one who took her virginity- unless she aint told me anything Shocked
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 02:01pm
My only wish in life is to love one man til the day i die.
And obviously have children also, but i wish that he wouldnt cheat on me and i wouldnt cheat on him etc.. i think that once you marry the first time, its for life- and my mum disagrees with me. Which i can understand- but its my opinion aint it. Very Happy
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 26th, 2005 at 09:16pm
KT:
Rockadelick:

awww! lol.

and i agree with what you said about the love at first sight thing. thats just lust, not love.

yea, there can be an attraction at first, like with me and my boyfriend, but you're not "in love" at first site. that's just rediculous...
Register