Well, well, well... There are some types of love, according to me :
The one you have in elementary school.
The one that ignores you.
The little brother's friends.
The first one.
Some others.
Then, the 'mariage' one.
TaDa! xD

hehe, I fell in love with my younger brothers freind, but his freind was older than him by a year, so Thomas is only a year younger than me.I cant wait to get home tommorow and see him!!!
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
August 14th, 2005 at 01:10am
Dumb:
http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/users/journal/3193/0/12157/

thats my love story.It has defenetly gotten better, and the whole story there may have put on an impression that its lust but I can assure you that it is not lust.

Your so lucky x]
heywhatnow
Falling In Love With The Board
heywhatnow

Blog
August 14th, 2005 at 01:18am
i don't exactly have a strong opinion about this, cause i don't know anything about love
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
August 14th, 2005 at 02:34am
I wouldn't tell someone I loved them unless I meant it, or if I was obligated to because they're family. Haha.
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 14th, 2005 at 07:27pm
the thing that bothers me is when people over-use the word.. If someone say it to me like everytime we meet, or everytime we separate, it's just not special anymore..
Coco
Geek
Coco
August 14th, 2005 at 07:29pm
loads of people say they love people but they are not actually IN love with them
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
August 14th, 2005 at 11:42pm
calex1991:
Is it me or when some people say they love someone its just not convincing. Like some people go out with 500 people a year and say about everyone they went out with that they love them. Do they really feel love or are they just saying it for more and more...?
Some people do feel actual love but there are diffrent forms of it.. two people may seem like they completely hate each other but that may just be their way of showing love.. when you use the term "i love you" lightly it begins to lose it's meaning.. so yeah i guess some people don't mean it
Beth (wgaf_218)
Jackass
Beth (wgaf_218)
August 15th, 2005 at 02:41am
I think the phrase "I love you" has become... well... it's kind of expected now (for lack of a better word). People just think it's something your SUPPOSED to say, so they say it without really thinking about it. "I love you" is under-rated.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 15th, 2005 at 02:56am
i dont understand people who can tell like 10 different guys/girls a year that they love them. there's no way they honestly loved that many people. well, they could have loved them in a friendship sort of way, but they're not in love with them. you know what i mean?

i tell my boyfriend i love him all the time. because i do. we've been together nearly a year and i've never loved anyone else but him. but those people who love a different person every week or so? that's just an act to make the other person feel loved and because they think they have to.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 15th, 2005 at 03:49am
theres love and infatuation, and a lot of people are too ignorant yet to realize the difference.

basically, for thsoe of you who dont know, infat. is obsession....
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 15th, 2005 at 10:06am
I recon the word love is totally used in vain...like i have an 11 year old friend who goes out with boys for three days and then makes this huge drama when they dump her, "i love him though!"

On the other hand, you are never too young to love. I'm 13 and yes I am actually IN LOVE....After about 10 months of feeling this way and five months of knowing she felt the same....I feel you can't really tell me I don't know what love is...what I have is rare and special...
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 15th, 2005 at 02:26pm
love is a fantasy. that's the way i feel. we love our family, we love our friends, we love our pets, we love our significant others, and we love ourselves. there is so many kinds of love nowadays that i can't keep up. but the only true love that anyone can ever posess is love that comes straight from the heart.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 15th, 2005 at 02:29pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
I recon the word love is totally used in vain...like i have an 11 year old friend who goes out with boys for three days and then makes this huge drama when they dump her, "i love him though!"

On the other hand, you are never too young to love. I'm 13 and yes I am actually IN LOVE....After about 10 months of feeling this way and five months of knowing she felt the same....I feel you can't really tell me I don't know what love is...what I have is rare and special...
I'm reallu not trying to be rude but -> lmfao I don't believe a word of it, love is very rare, and is not available amongst new teens
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 15th, 2005 at 03:54pm
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

I'm reallu not trying to be rude but -> lmfao I don't believe a word of it, love is very rare, and is not available amongst new teens

Don't belive me then.... Evil or Very Mad You're just excessively synical. I KNOW love.
guns_go_bang_bang
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
guns_go_bang_bang
August 15th, 2005 at 04:20pm
i dont believe in true love, i believe in love yea, i thnk you can love someone, but with enough thought you can get over it. yea people may say there is undying love or whatever but i just dont see it, i think you have soul mates, but you dont have to love them forever. love is also used to loosly like everyone else has said, you say it to make others happy, not yourself and not cuz you actually love them.

no i cannot say i have been in love with anyone, but i will one day, or i wont. it varies with different people i also belive
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
August 15th, 2005 at 04:34pm
I think love is too easily confused with other things. In my opinion love is not thinking that your partner is perfect. it's knowing their faults and loving them for their mistakes as well as their finest moments. people can rarely tell the difference between love and lust these days
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 15th, 2005 at 04:58pm
Rockadelick:
I think love is too easily confused with other things. In my opinion love is not thinking that your partner is perfect. it's knowing their faults and loving them for their mistakes as well as their finest moments. people can rarely tell the difference between love and lust these days

exactly.
Electro Heartbeats.
Electro Heartbeats.
August 16th, 2005 at 10:02am
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

I totally agree (and not just cuz i'm the one in love you.. and 10 months.. whoa really? thats long)
But also, i say to my really close friends "i love you", i don't love them in the same way i love daisy, i am not IN love with them. but i do love them, just not in the same way. i think there is lots of differnt types of love, but the love as in being IN love, wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone, loving the no matter what, is rare and special, and you shouldn't say it unless you are sure and telling the truth.

i think its really sad when people like my sister have things like "i love tom" written all over books, and stuff, then a week later "i love james" then a week later "i love nathan".
punk_n_disorderly
Idiot
punk_n_disorderly
August 16th, 2005 at 10:22am
'I love you' is such a strong phrase and it is so highly overused. Believe me, when you love someone... when you TRUELY LOVE THEM you will know.

=)
Register