Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
hellokittyxcore
Jackass
hellokittyxcore
July 19th, 2005 at 04:06pm
whatsername***:
Most people who have sex young do it coz they wanna seem older, or more mature, but in the end it makes them seem immature because they don't really know what they're getting into, with the STDs and pregnancy stuf.
ya thats a good view
Dom
Jackass
Dom
July 19th, 2005 at 04:07pm
*unwanted*:
¨what is the limit for legal sex in usa?

i think its 18 isn't it? only 16 in the U.K...but doesn't stop anyone does it. Im not entirely sure but ive heard in Holland the age of consent is 12....overly-liberal perhaps?.

Personally, I think that its normal for people to be gagging for a shag, its how nature intended us to be. But of course these little kiddies need to make sure they take precautions, i mean i feel so sorry for all these unwanted children, as there is a distinct possibilty they're going to grow up with a bad childhood.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
July 19th, 2005 at 04:11pm
*unwanted*:
I'm glad I don't live there then Laughing
and alcohol is 21 right?

i feel sorry for you American Kids i really do...but of course nobody follows those laws do they Rolling Eyes
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
July 19th, 2005 at 04:57pm
i124q:
*unwanted*:
I'm glad I don't live there then Laughing
and alcohol is 21 right?

i feel sorry for you American Kids i really do...but of course nobody follows those laws do they Rolling Eyes
doesn't stop anyone
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
July 19th, 2005 at 04:59pm
AmytheBasketcase:
whatsername***:
Most people who have sex young do it coz they wanna seem older, or more mature, but in the end it makes them seem immature because they don't really know what they're getting into, with the STDs and pregnancy stuf.
ya thats a good view

Well, I have good views about something!!
billiejoeisexy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoeisexy
July 26th, 2005 at 03:33am
yeah, i'm 14 and more than half of the girls my age, at my school, have lost their virginity and i haven't. i think its retarded. yeah, lots of guys like doing it with a virgin, but then you're considered a slut, so why wouldn't you wait...lol. personally, i'm going to wait til' i find the right person, not just some guy who looks hot and asks.....just my thought...lol Razz
greenday_grl_1989
greenday_grl_1989
July 26th, 2005 at 03:35am
I'm 16 and still a virgin. I'm not like spassing over kids who choose to have sex, I dont preach abstinence nor would I want too. I just think its gross for 13 year olds to have sex. Until you're 18, I just think its gross and unsatisfying to have sex.
zaikrafu
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
zaikrafu
July 26th, 2005 at 09:40am
greenday_grl_1989:
I'm 16 and still a virgin. I'm not like spassing over kids who choose to have sex, I dont preach abstinence nor would I want too. I just think its gross for 13 year olds to have sex. Until you're 18, I just think its gross and unsatisfying to have sex.

yea i kinda agree. i'm 13 nd i'm a virigin and guess wot? I'M PROUD OF IT!! Very Happy Havin bfs at any age is perfectly fine wiv me coz its da way of life nd cool and i have one nd snoggin when ur goin out aroun my age or older teens is 100% fine bt havin sex is goin ova da top exspecially at my age its sick and allegal common ruin ur life nd have a baby and no time for fun stuff or live in pardise? u decide? Cool
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
July 26th, 2005 at 09:46am
I don't know any...but you guys are saying that 13 year old girls are having sex.

urgh O_o thats just fucking wrong.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 26th, 2005 at 10:39am
EchoBrain:
I don't know any...but you guys are saying that 13 year old girls are having sex.

urgh O_o thats just fucking wrong.

I know. I knew a girl who had sex when she was 11/12
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
July 26th, 2005 at 10:49am
One of my friends was pregnant at 14, and she wasn't even sure who the father was.

I helped on a camp with some year 7's a while ago, and these girls were having sex talks at night about what was good/bad in bed, etc. The oldest was probably 12.

My opinion: Way too young. Kids at that age are not mentally, and usually not physically mature enough to be having sex.
Kitti
Kitti
July 26th, 2005 at 11:45am
wow. thats really young. i mean, i realize that 150 years ago, most of these ppl (including me) would be married and have a couple kids already, but THEYD BE MARRIED, which is a little more responsible...our society has changed, and we dont have to do that to survive anymore...its the 21st century and we need to enjoy our youth. we arent responsible or mature enough to be having sex so young. its ridiculous.
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
July 26th, 2005 at 02:54pm
Well, I think people should wait atleast until they are 15-16 or over. When you are 11-14, most people are quite obsessed with being popular, and they aren't ready to take responsibility (sp) for what they do, and will regret it later....
Just a Puppet...
Addict
Just a Puppet...
July 26th, 2005 at 04:45pm
-_- I'm 13 and I've lost mine.

To be honest, its not that bigger deal, I've only done it with one guy. We felt that we were ready for it. We havnt told anyone we know, cause we dont want the attention. We do it to shoe our love for each other.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 26th, 2005 at 05:00pm
wow....not to be rude but i think thats way to youge like im 13 and i dont think u can really love someone till ur older i think u should at least wait till like 15 or 16
Just a Puppet...
Addict
Just a Puppet...
July 26th, 2005 at 05:09pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
wow....not to be rude but i think thats way to youge like im 13 and i dont think u can really love someone till ur older i think u should at least wait till like 15 or 16
Its your opinion...
St.JimmyT9109
Geek
St.JimmyT9109
July 26th, 2005 at 05:24pm
ppl can lose it when they want to but girls r sluts if they sleep around...like the pregnet girl in my class (shes 14) but i want to wait til i graduate
Just a Puppet...
Addict
Just a Puppet...
July 26th, 2005 at 05:28pm
St.JimmyT9109:
ppl can lose it when they want to but girls r sluts if they sleep around...like the pregnet girl in my class (shes 14) but i want to wait til i graduate
What are boys if they fuck loads of girls then?
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 26th, 2005 at 05:52pm
man-whores
clean_with_409
Geek
clean_with_409
July 26th, 2005 at 07:09pm
whatsername***:
man-whores

hah. perfect way to put that. couldn't have said it better myself.
Register