Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
September 2nd, 2005 at 06:55pm
Peer pressure is a massive factor...im 17 I havent had my first kid and I am still a virgin. So I get made fun off. Big deal...I dont wanna wast it with the wrong person.
greendayman94
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendayman94
September 2nd, 2005 at 06:59pm
Yeah your right that is way too young to be having sex. I'm 13 (and a virgin) but i don't think any 11 year olds would be doing it. some 11 year olds don't even know what sex is.
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 07:25pm
Yes it is just my my opinion but it still matters...
comfortably confused
Falling In Love With The Board
comfortably confused
September 2nd, 2005 at 09:17pm
smooth dude39:
comfortably confused:
what pisses me off is when people say "if you lose your viginity at 13 your a slut" not really... to be a slut you would sleep around with lots of people. Losing your virginity young doesnt really mean anything, i was 14 when i lost mine... i dont sleep around, never have done never will. Yes people are losing it young but thats either to peer pressure or they think they're in love. I only told my closest friends when i did it so i didnt do it to 'be popular' i thought i was in love Rolling Eyes also losing it is not as special as everyone likes to make out...
also why is it when a guy loses it young hes cool when a girl does it shes whore? never understood that one. Also im not doing anything illegal anymore, im 17, legal age where i live is 16.
but i think it is a bit slutty i, mean, ur still like a kid, i dont think 13/14 year olds shudnt be worrying bout sex, they shud just be enjoying their young teenage years
just because you have sex it doesnt mean you cant stop being a teenager, life doesnt stop because youve done it.
and still its not 'slutty' if your not sleeping around and youve only slept with one person at that age... there is nothing slutty about it.
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 11:24pm
comfortably confused:
smooth dude39:
comfortably confused:
what pisses me off is when people say "if you lose your viginity at 13 your a slut" not really... to be a slut you would sleep around with lots of people. Losing your virginity young doesnt really mean anything, i was 14 when i lost mine... i dont sleep around, never have done never will. Yes people are losing it young but thats either to peer pressure or they think they're in love. I only told my closest friends when i did it so i didnt do it to 'be popular' i thought i was in love Rolling Eyes also losing it is not as special as everyone likes to make out...
also why is it when a guy loses it young hes cool when a girl does it shes whore? never understood that one. Also im not doing anything illegal anymore, im 17, legal age where i live is 16.
but i think it is a bit slutty i, mean, ur still like a kid, i dont think 13/14 year olds shudnt be worrying bout sex, they shud just be enjoying their young teenage years
just because you have sex it doesnt mean you cant stop being a teenager, life doesnt stop because youve done it.
and still its not 'slutty' if your not sleeping around and youve only slept with one person at that age... there is nothing slutty about it.
Exactly. I'm just saying that it is a young age and minors shouldn't be worried about that stuff. There are so many things that can come along with sex like STDs. An 11-year-old shouldn't have to deal with things like that.
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
September 3rd, 2005 at 07:29am
I know many girls my age who've lost their virginity... And actually, I don't give a shit. I mean, it's their life, and I'm not living their lives, so why being nosy? Everyone is talking about who's still a virgin and who's not. But does that fucking matter? I mean, it's not because you aren't a virgin that you aren't cool, or the other way around. Within a couple of days (2 to be exactly), I'm turning 17 and I'm still a virgin (I'll always be, actually, cause my zodiac sign is virgo Razz). Yes, I've got a bf, and we both wanted to wait for the right moment, so we'll wait. It's not a shame to be a virgin, virgin's can be cool too.

Teenagers who want to have sex at age 13, I've got one advice for you: PLEASE DO IT WITH PROTECTION!! Just because there are already so many sexual diseases like aids and stuff.
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
September 3rd, 2005 at 08:31am
Basket*Case:
comfortably confused:
smooth dude39:
comfortably confused:
Exactly. I'm just saying that it is a young age and minors shouldn't be worried about that stuff. There are so many things that can come along with sex like STDs. An 11-year-old shouldn't have to deal with things like that.
you right they shouldnt have to worry about it. I think if your ready you have sex then, then your ready to except whats going to happen. You worry about it even if your 20, 30 or 40, its a part of life just because your younger it doesnt mean you worry about it more Very Happy
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 3rd, 2005 at 09:15am
i mean in a way im thinking about having no sex before marriage... its gotta be the right person
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
September 4th, 2005 at 03:46am
It sickens me that kids younger than me are having sex.

I'm 18 and I'm waiting for the right person. Most of my friends who had sex when they were younger say that it's good to wait...

I'm sorry, it just sickens me.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 4th, 2005 at 05:06am
This girl I know lost her virginity just after her 13th birthday...to a 17 year old...
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
September 4th, 2005 at 05:16am
Flaming Phalanges!:
This girl I know lost her virginity just after her 13th birthday...to a 17 year old...

personally i think that is just wrong on many levels.. but i lost mine at 14, to someone i knew my entire life (to this day i still talk to her) but i don't see her anymore, cuz i moved far away.. but i don't think that it matters so much about the age (unless their 11 or 12) but people just need to find that one special person in their life, i also think its wrong for people to make fun of a 18 year old virgin, its people like that, that i give all the respect to in the world, wether or not they really want it. but because they want it to be with someone special
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 4th, 2005 at 05:20am
Virgin 13 year old. I see where everyone's coming from.
This girl I know lost her virginity to another girl. Hmm. Wow. That was a bad image. Ew. EW. o.o

There are people at my school who are probably a year younger than me who offer the guys blows and all that crap. I mean, it's their choice, but I don't get why you need to do it so soon. What, do they think they're gonna die, soon?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 4th, 2005 at 05:20am
Favorite_Son:
Flaming Phalanges!:

personally i think that is just wrong on many levels.. but i lost mine at 14, to someone i knew my entire life (to this day i still talk to her) but i don't see her anymore, cuz i moved far away.. but i don't think that it matters so much about the age (unless their 11 or 12) but people just need to find that one special person in their life, i also think its wrong for people to make fun of a 18 year old virgin, its people like that, that i give all the respect to in the world, wether or not they really want it. but because they want it to be with someone special

It is wrong...it kinda makes me feel a bit sick to be honest cos she was so young...
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
September 4th, 2005 at 05:24am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Favorite_Son:
Flaming Phalanges!:

It is wrong...it kinda makes me feel a bit sick to be honest cos she was so young...

well i know someone like that too.. she was 12, and she lost it to a 17 year old.. and personally when she told me this, i was like wtf? thats just wrong on many levels
Ilse
Ilse
September 4th, 2005 at 08:38pm
*unwanted*:
¨what is the limit for legal sex in usa?
I think the ages vary from state to state.

But anywho, my opinion:
Kids as young as 11 have no idea what love is, for christs sake they're sex god is Justin Timberlake.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
September 5th, 2005 at 12:33pm
my friend had sex a few months before her 13th birthday with a boy who was then almost 15.
i think that's stupid, sick and downright wrong.
and also, people say "when you're that young you don't know what love is". for that i say: 1. that is not always true. 2. not everyone has sex for love.
im 13, im a virgin and i intend to be for a while, and i think everyone can do what they want.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 6th, 2005 at 06:23am
*-_WaItInG_-*:
my friend had sex a few months before her 13th birthday with a boy who was then almost 15.
i think that's stupid, sick and downright wrong.
and also, people say "when you're that young you don't know what love is". for that i say: 1. that is not always true. 2. not everyone has sex for love.
im 13, im a virgin and i intend to be for a while, and i think everyone can do what they want.
What is so stupid, sick and downright wrong about it? As long as she isn't sleeping around wht is the matter?
Electro Heartbeats.
Electro Heartbeats.
September 6th, 2005 at 06:46am
i fuck girls. oooh yeah.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
September 6th, 2005 at 06:53am
bleeding baby doll:
i fuck girls. oooh yeah.
Lmfao.