Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 26th, 2005 at 07:10pm
if gyus sleep around they are looked upon as popular, if a girl does the same she's a whore..
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 26th, 2005 at 07:11pm
forgot to say that I don't agree with the statement I just posted above... but if you think of it, it is how people seem to think..
clean_with_409
Geek
clean_with_409
July 26th, 2005 at 07:21pm
*unwanted*:
forgot to say that I don't agree with the statement I just posted above... but if you think of it, it is how people seem to think..

True. That IS how people seem to think. It's wrong!
Fucking_BurnOUT
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fucking_BurnOUT
July 27th, 2005 at 02:21am
yeah totally, my friend is 4 months pregnat at 13 that is wrong for so many different reasons but i still can't get over it even though she's my best friend i worry about her well, she isn't the worst person i know but i still think it ain't good
EchoBrain
Falling In Love With The Board
EchoBrain
July 27th, 2005 at 08:47am
*unwanted*:
if gyus sleep around they are looked upon as popular, if a girl does the same she's a whore..
yeah...thats just dumb
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
July 27th, 2005 at 09:55am
EchoBrain:
*unwanted*:
yeah...thats just dumb
It really annoys me. Why can guys get away with it and girls can't?
Sylar
Sylar
July 27th, 2005 at 10:18am
I'm 15 and I had sex for the first time when i was 13 and I think that as long as the girls aren't pressured into it and are completey ready for it,then sex is fine. It's when eight year olds are wearing boob tubes and knee high boots that I get riled.
zaikrafu
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
zaikrafu
July 27th, 2005 at 12:03pm
yea i kinda agree but it does seem kinda a bit wrong. I know a girl hu is 13 and was goin out wiv a 20 yr old nd he thought she was 16. She nearlly had sex wiv him but in the end he found out her age, she never went to the cinaema wiv him and pretended she couldnt make it coz she was ill so she didnt acually have sax and they aint goin out anymore. But it is very wrong to have it wiv a 20 yr old but like ppl say some1 ur own age ok only if u rly love them or undersatnd the concerquences. But i'm a virgin and I dont give a dam.
Worried Beef
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Worried Beef
July 27th, 2005 at 05:47pm
What is it with people?Can't they control themselves!? And are people forgetting that regardless if they ''think'' they are in love or they feel that they are''ready'' it is ILLEGAL to sleep with someone if you are under 16.
I think that the media are to blame - with all the filth that is put in young girls magazines and what is put on t.v - not forgetting those stupid talks on condoms at school.People say that the talks are good,but because girls are desperate to be a rebel,they will deliberatly go and do it!Why do you think that there are so many people who are getting pregnantat such a young age?...
I'm not old-fashioned - just right! And i'm not big-headed either! but i aggree with ( i don't know her name) who said that girls get called sluts if they do it but boys don't. It's about being EQUAL people!
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 27th, 2005 at 05:49pm
you can't just blame the media.. that's way to easy.. of course it has an impact though..
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
July 27th, 2005 at 07:56pm
aparently they won't prosecute now if people are about the same age and they're thinking of lowering the age of consent to 14 too. I'm 14 and a virgin just cuz i don't go around throwing myself on people don't mean i don't have a life....Some people however seem to think so...
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 27th, 2005 at 07:58pm
some people also thinks that people that are throwing themself at others (as someone would say it) does not have a life either..
so, let's just conclude all this that none of us have a life..
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
July 27th, 2005 at 08:04pm
yep seems that way dusn't it
each to their own....
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 27th, 2005 at 08:13pm
AmytheBasketcase:
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

why is sex considered such a crime anyhow? yea, 11 is a bit young i guess, but i dont care if people fuck.

and a lot of people think that teenage pregnancy happens more often now because teenagers fuck more, but i dont think that's all of it. i think part of it might have to do with the fact that we're ABLE to get pregnant earlier now. think about it, in our parents generation most girls started their periods at around 16, and now most girls start their periods around 13. if you fuck someone when you're 14, but dont start your period until youre 16, youre not gonna get pregnant. does that make any sense?
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
July 27th, 2005 at 08:44pm
yeh it dus n i c wot u mean, it cld also be summin 2 do with contraception being more widely available in their day n people not feeling embarassed 2 buy condoms
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 27th, 2005 at 09:15pm
still.. it's young.. like, when I was 11, I was still punching the guys and playing football with them.. I didn't once think about having sex with them! maybe a kiss or so.. and it's only 5 years since I was 11, how could it change so fast! *shrugs head*

then again, it's different to every person, cause some might feel ready being 13, others don't feel ready before they are 19.. that's just how we are made, we feel different and we act different..
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 27th, 2005 at 09:47pm
ya but like 13 is to young u shouldnt just go around sayin hey lets go somewhere so i can bang u like thats stupid
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 27th, 2005 at 09:53pm
no.. not at all! but I guess there are some doing that too Rolling Eyes
It's like, I don't think that you can experience real love being so young.. but they might fool themself thinking that they are in love, and therebye (sp?) thinking that they are ready to have sex..
so in their heads, they are ready for having sex..
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 27th, 2005 at 09:59pm
yes like 13 is way to youge to really b in love like guys r stupid pervets when there 13 like im almost 13 and retard guys r stupid perverts and all they think about is boobs and sex
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 27th, 2005 at 10:03pm
no chance for you losing you virginity young then Wink
Register