Pretty Like Drugs
September 16th, 2005 at 07:39am
i'm 15, i ain't having sex. lil more control of your glands, people
irisho_iris
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
irisho_iris
September 16th, 2005 at 08:23am
I am in HK...
if a guy fucked with a girl who is under 16...he will be put into prison....so...

my friends and i are still virgin...
we are only 15...
B.J
Falling In Love With The Board
B.J
September 16th, 2005 at 08:25am
Hmmm me too
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
September 16th, 2005 at 08:49am
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend:
all the teens are sluts now. thats why i like punkers. at least when you dress in black you really don't have to worry about sleeping with everyone. its like to be popular you have to be a slut. it better to have a studed arm band then a mini skirt in my opinion.
wtf....
B.J
B.J
September 16th, 2005 at 08:51am
EchoBrain:
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend:
all the teens are sluts now. thats why i like punkers. at least when you dress in black you really don't have to worry about sleeping with everyone. its like to be popular you have to be a slut. it better to have a studed arm band then a mini skirt in my opinion.
wtf....

Shocked same
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 16th, 2005 at 09:36am
comfortably confused:
question_everything:
GD/SP Bitch:
i have to say that i lost my virginity when i was 14 (i am now 16) and it wasn't to be classed as popular or anythin like that it was "love" at the time. i suppose that it just depends on who you are and stuff like that cuz i mean some people have morals and some a vow of celebasy. most people girls in particular get pressured into doing it when they dont want to and i feel so sorry for those girls. i think that losing your virginity at a young age isnt a bad thing (i am not saying that its a good thing either) as long as you know that your in love and trust and respect the person you chose to lose it to then i spose its ok.

you know, this explains a lot about you.
whats that spossed to mean?

exactly what i said. it explains a lot about her. you probably wouldn't get it though.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 16th, 2005 at 09:37am
NeoSteph:
question_everything:
GD/SP Bitch:
i have to say that i lost my virginity when i was 14 (i am now 16) and it wasn't to be classed as popular or anythin like that it was "love" at the time. i suppose that it just depends on who you are and stuff like that cuz i mean some people have morals and some a vow of celebasy. most people girls in particular get pressured into doing it when they dont want to and i feel so sorry for those girls. i think that losing your virginity at a young age isnt a bad thing (i am not saying that its a good thing either) as long as you know that your in love and trust and respect the person you chose to lose it to then i spose its ok.

you respect a persons opinions or thoughts in this section, if you don't you answer to me.

that isn;t disrespecting her opinions or thoughts, i'm just saying that it explains a lot about her. but you probably wouldn't understand or know what i mean when i say that.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 16th, 2005 at 09:40am
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend:

you do realise that "teens" are teenagers, don't you?
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
September 16th, 2005 at 09:45am
question_everything:
comfortably confused:
question_everything:
GD/SP Bitch:

exactly what i said. it explains a lot about her. you probably wouldn't get it though.
are you not going to explain what you mean? because it sounds like you are saying she is one of these 'sluts' cause she was underage when she did it and is saying that theres not much wrong with people having sex so young.

i agree with her, i lost mine when i was 14 and if people are ready to except the dangers and they feel ready then why not?
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
September 16th, 2005 at 09:46am
B.J:
EchoBrain:
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend:
wtf....

Shocked same

yeah.... what?
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 16th, 2005 at 09:49am
comfortably confused:
question_everything:
comfortably confused:
question_everything:
GD/SP Bitch:

are you not going to expalin what you mean?

i agree with her, i lost mine when i was 14 and if people are ready to except the dangers and they feel ready then why not?

i've had some conversations with her. well fights more like it. and you wouldn't really get where i'm coming from unless you had seen those conversations.
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
September 16th, 2005 at 09:50am
question_everything:
comfortably confused:
question_everything:
comfortably confused:
question_everything:
GD/SP Bitch:

i've had some conversations with her. well fights more like it. and you wouldn't really get where i'm coming from unless you had seen those conversations.
ah i understand now Very Happy sorry.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 16th, 2005 at 09:54am
comfortably confused:
question_everything:
comfortably confused:
question_everything:
comfortably confused:
question_everything:
GD/SP Bitch:

ah i understand now Very Happy sorry.

hehe, 's ok. there's nothing to be sorry about.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 16th, 2005 at 03:51pm
The thing is...If we lived a couple of hundred of years ago, having sex at the age of 14 would be perfectly normal, so would falling in love. Just because our life expectancy is now longer and we can do thing slower, doesn't mean our emotions have changed....meh..i guess that makes no sense...what i'm trying to say is that it is possible to feel strong emotions at a young age...
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 16th, 2005 at 06:31pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
The thing is...If we lived a couple of hundred of years ago, having sex at the age of 14 would be perfectly normal, so would falling in love. Just because our life expectancy is now longer and we can do thing slower, doesn't mean our emotions have changed....meh..i guess that makes no sense...what i'm trying to say is that it is possible to feel strong emotions at a young age...
Very true.
Dysentery Gary
Geek
Dysentery Gary
September 16th, 2005 at 07:00pm
i think that once you are about 15 you can expermient but anything else it too young.....
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
September 16th, 2005 at 08:07pm
i'mallyours:
i think that once you are about 15 you can expermient but anything else it too young.....

you can really experiment at any age you want to i think.. but i believe that once your ready to have sex, then i think that it's okay.. but thats just my opinion, but just as long as its safe.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
September 16th, 2005 at 08:28pm
Favorite_Son:
i'mallyours:

you can really experiment at any age you want to i think.. but i believe that once your ready to have sex, then i think that it's okay.. but thats just my opinion, but just as long as its safe.

i second that
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
September 16th, 2005 at 08:37pm
Basket*Case:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Very true.

true, but alot of times back then it was a standard to be married and have children very young...but it didnt nessesarly mean that these people were in love, alot of those marriages were arranged, Im sure over time most couples grew to love eachother, but when you think about it, its kinda wrong to force very young enexperienced people into a sexual relationship
IwAlKaLoNe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
IwAlKaLoNe
September 17th, 2005 at 12:12pm
i think u can experiment and stuff like that but i can really wait till im like in my young twenties cuz im 11 now, though i know some 13 yr olds that have gotten pregnant 4 times.....
Register