Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
suzie_k
Falling In Love With The Board
suzie_k
September 6th, 2005 at 07:58am
i dont know about the laws in the states but in ireland and as far as i know in the uk the law says if a child under the age of 16 (the age of concent) has sex with someone over the age of 16 it is considered rape
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
September 6th, 2005 at 07:29pm
its that way in some us states too, i think.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 6th, 2005 at 08:40pm
whenicomearound_67:
its that way in some us states too, i think.

not exactly. if a minor has sex with someone over 18 and there is a 5+ age difference, then it is considered to be stachitory rape.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 7th, 2005 at 03:56pm
I was thinking about it today...and I've decided the problem is too many kids are too stupid to masturbate... if they could all release there hormones and sexual energy then not so many would feel the need to fuck....
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 7th, 2005 at 08:56pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
I was thinking about it today...and I've decided the problem is too many kids are too stupid to masturbate... if they could all release there hormones and sexual energy then not so many would feel the need to fuck....

psh! masturbating is not nearly as fun!
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
September 8th, 2005 at 07:27pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

psh! masturbating is not nearly as fun!

lol im sure it isnt, but still its probably enough to release that energy so that when your younger the hormones dont get the best of you

personally I think that younger people are doing it so soon is because they just hit puberty and their hormones are basically going crazy and they think they find love so easily...im not saying all arnt truely in love because im sure some are, but I'm sure most are just lust from your hormones going insane
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 8th, 2005 at 09:08pm
i dont see the problem as long as youre not sleeping with a million different people or something like that.
Mommy's Little Monster
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mommy's Little Monster
September 8th, 2005 at 10:00pm
Maybe it's because I'm not Christian (nor religious in any way) but I don't see why a girl's virginity is so sacred. If it's done right and all, and if the person's prepared mentally and physically, lose it as young as you want for all I care.

While I think it's wrong for 11 year old children to have sex, I agree with xAnarchy4theUSAx. I don't see a problem either as long as you're not sleeping around. I mean if you're mature enough to handle the possible consequences that could happen after (pregnancy, STDs..).

And I guess that's the problem actually. Kids who have sex too early (usually) aren't mature enough to handle the consequences.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 9th, 2005 at 11:26am
Mommy's Little Monster:
Maybe it's because I'm not Christian (nor religious in any way) but I don't see why a girl's virginity is so sacred. If it's done right and all, and if the person's prepared mentally and physically, lose it as young as you want for all I care.

While I think it's wrong for 11 year old children to have sex, I agree with xAnarchy4theUSAx. I don't see a problem either as long as you're not sleeping around. I mean if you're mature enough to handle the possible consequences that could happen after (pregnancy, STDs..).

And I guess that's the problem actually. Kids who have sex too early (usually) aren't mature enough to handle the consequences.
I agree.... Very Happy
Bloodstained Hurricane
Idiot
Bloodstained Hurricane
September 9th, 2005 at 02:14pm
when I went to summercamp last summer I met a 14-year old girl, she told me that she lost her virginity at the age of 13, with a 19(!!!) year old guy at some party, 'tis just worng.
Gone_Never Comming Back
Geek
Gone_Never Comming Back
September 10th, 2005 at 11:36pm
My opionin(sp?) is that i really dont care...but if the person thinks there in love or somthign then w/e feels right to them....but 13 and younger and just a little bit older i do have to admit is a little young adn really immature but thats not my problem.....but i think since we have been given these talks by the schools and parents about the dnager of sex the rates of teens having sex has gone down.......well im hoping adn thats what my lifeskills teacher told us
GD/SP Bitch
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD/SP Bitch
September 10th, 2005 at 11:45pm
i have to say that i lost my virginity when i was 14 (i am now 16) and it wasn't to be classed as popular or anythin like that it was "love" at the time. i suppose that it just depends on who you are and stuff like that cuz i mean some people have morals and some a vow of celebasy. most people girls in particular get pressured into doing it when they dont want to and i feel so sorry for those girls. i think that losing your virginity at a young age isnt a bad thing (i am not saying that its a good thing either) as long as you know that your in love and trust and respect the person you chose to lose it to then i spose its ok.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 15th, 2005 at 10:46am
GD/SP Bitch:
i have to say that i lost my virginity when i was 14 (i am now 16) and it wasn't to be classed as popular or anythin like that it was "love" at the time. i suppose that it just depends on who you are and stuff like that cuz i mean some people have morals and some a vow of celebasy. most people girls in particular get pressured into doing it when they dont want to and i feel so sorry for those girls. i think that losing your virginity at a young age isnt a bad thing (i am not saying that its a good thing either) as long as you know that your in love and trust and respect the person you chose to lose it to then i spose its ok.

you know, this explains a lot about you.
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
September 15th, 2005 at 11:00am
question_everything:
GD/SP Bitch:

whats that spossed to mean?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 15th, 2005 at 11:04am
question_everything:
GD/SP Bitch:

you respect a persons opinions or thoughts in this section, if you don't you answer to me.
carrot
Idiot
carrot
September 15th, 2005 at 11:18am
even though...im still i virgin

i go with the saying..no regrets.. and everythin happens for a reason.....becuase it would not make you the person you are today....and if you go into more detail...it would undo the world.....kind of like time travel
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
September 15th, 2005 at 11:32am
Sammie:
Peer pressure is a massive factor...im 17 I havent had my first kid and I am still a virgin. So I get made fun off. Big deal...I dont wanna wast it with the wrong person.
bravo
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
September 15th, 2005 at 10:27pm
all the teens are sluts now. thats why i like punkers. at least when you dress in black you really don't have to worry about sleeping with everyone. its like to be popular you have to be a slut. it better to have a studed arm band then a mini skirt in my opinion.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 15th, 2005 at 10:45pm
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend:
all the teens are sluts now. thats why i like punkers. at least when you dress in black you really don't have to worry about sleeping with everyone. its like to be popular you have to be a slut. it better to have a studed arm band then a mini skirt in my opinion.

that made absolutley no sense at all...
St.JimmyT9109
Geek
St.JimmyT9109
September 15th, 2005 at 11:47pm
im only 14 and theres already 4 girls pregnet in my freshman class, and one of them has 3 choices for the father!...and 4 ppl is alot since theres only like 200 people in my class...i think u can have sex when u kno what true love is and not just sleeping with someone because theyre hott or because they lie that they love you but just want to get laid
Register