Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 19th, 2005 at 01:19pm
No Stranger To Shame:
i'mallyours:
i think that once you are about 15 you can expermient but anything else it too young.....

you can really experiment at any age you want to i think.. but i believe that once your ready to have sex, then i think that it's okay.. but thats just my opinion, but just as long as its safe.
yeah...experimentation is fine, as long as you're safe. I don't think when you lose your virginity is a big deal or makes you a slut, it's how many people you do it with and whether you're protecting yourself that counts.
rckrgt130
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
rckrgt130
October 7th, 2005 at 09:15pm
I think It's more like peer pressure to have sex nowadays, it's like the new "cool think to do" Yeah it's pretty early, all my friends have had sex already and It's kind of weird when they talk about it.
i.am.hawt.
Geek
i.am.hawt.
October 7th, 2005 at 11:48pm
11? Shocked
another_girl_called_kill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
another_girl_called_kill
October 9th, 2005 at 06:35am
im 14 and i havent lost my virginity and dont plan to till im in a steady relationship. doing it to be like everyone else is just stupid. do it when it it feels right, but as a teen you just dont know and should wait. it makes it more special.

But my mate has had sex with 5 guys. shes only 14. plus she smokes weed. i dont judge her - especially on he drugs thing - cos i did it to. BUT that is slutty, and all since she broke up with her boyf 3 months ago!
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
October 11th, 2005 at 11:45am
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
No Stranger To Shame:
i'mallyours:
i think that once you are about 15 you can expermient but anything else it too young.....

you can really experiment at any age you want to i think.. but i believe that once your ready to have sex, then i think that it's okay.. but thats just my opinion, but just as long as its safe.
yeah...experimentation is fine, as long as you're safe. I don't think when you lose your virginity is a big deal or makes you a slut, it's how many people you do it with and whether you're protecting yourself that counts.

i agree with that. kaelen used to call me a whore all the time because i wore short skirts and had fucked my boyfriend, while she wore short skirts too and had a 5 hour make out and fingering session with this girl who she had only really talked to online who had a boyfriend... hypocritical?

and how can clothes make you a "whore"? people will always be like "that girl's a whore! she's wearing a pink mini skirt!". what the fuck?
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
October 11th, 2005 at 12:28pm
Yeh, 11 is just wrong!

i'm 15 and i haven't lost my virginity and im not going to until im 16 and in a relationship with someone i actually love (it's not happening at the moment lol) but 11 is just ridiculous
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 11th, 2005 at 12:42pm
Billie-Joe138:
Yeh, 11 is just wrong!

i'm 15 and i haven't lost my virginity and im not going to until im 16 and in a relationship with someone i actually love (it's not happening at the moment lol) but 11 is just ridiculous

how do you know you'll be ina relationship when you're 16?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 11th, 2005 at 01:32pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Billie-Joe138:
Yeh, 11 is just wrong!

How Does She Know She Won't Be In A Relationship When She's 15?
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
October 11th, 2005 at 07:56pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Billie-Joe138:
Yeh, 11 is just wrong!

How Does She Know She Won't Be In A Relationship When She's 15?

she probably just meant that she will not be doing it before she is 16...and even then she will only do it if she is in a relationship with someone that she loves Wink
Sparky&&Ekki
Geek
Sparky&&Ekki
October 12th, 2005 at 01:52am
how could anyone do it at 11? thats just scary. i think i still thought boys had coodies when i was 11.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 12th, 2005 at 12:25pm
across_the_alleyway:
how could anyone do it at 11? thats just scary. i think i still thought boys had coodies when i was 11.

I Love Your Signature lmfao
Ten_Cup_Coffee_Punk
Geek
Ten_Cup_Coffee_Punk
October 15th, 2005 at 12:26am
Having a baby too youg is not good for your bady. Grow up, get your life in order, and then decide to raise a family.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 15th, 2005 at 09:06am
Ten_Cup_Coffee_Punk:
Having a baby too youg is not good for your bady. Grow up, get your life in order, and then decide to raise a family.

a lot of them dont DECIDE to raise a family, it just happens.

and the way i see it, the only teenagers who preach out against any teens having sex at all are virgins, so therefore, there opinion doesn't count.
*.·°¤?What_the_fuck?¤°·.*
Geek
*.·°¤?What_the_fuck?¤°·.*
October 15th, 2005 at 09:15am
I don't think age matters, its the maturity of the relationship between the people that is important.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 15th, 2005 at 10:12am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Ten_Cup_Coffee_Punk:

and the way i see it, the only teenagers who preach out against any teens having sex at all are virgins, so therefore, there opinion doesn't count.

Of Course Their Opinions Count! How The Fuck Can An Opinion Not Count??
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 15th, 2005 at 09:14pm
:.TheMinority.::
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

17 and virgin and PROUD.

yes 13 is too young.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 15th, 2005 at 09:45pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Ten_Cup_Coffee_Punk:

Of Course Their Opinions Count! How The Fuck Can An Opinion Not Count??

because you cant judge something until you tried it.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 15th, 2005 at 09:49pm
dont get me wrong though. i dont like it much.. being a virgin and all Sad i feel so outcasted.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 15th, 2005 at 09:50pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
dont get me wrong though. i dont like it much.. being a virgin and all Sad i feel so outcasted.

why should you feel like an outcast for that?
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 15th, 2005 at 09:54pm
because.. thats how the world works.

its cruel Sad
Register