Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
October 6th, 2005 at 09:57am
spill_no_sick:
The minority!:
they think that eerything is evil as long as they don't understand it

being gay is okay
I don't see the problem
3 of my cousins are gay and they aren't any different from us except for the fact that they like their own sex. and who cares about that? some people like men some people like woman
and why hate them for that?
again, no one said they hate gays for it, you all are going off of propaganda to tell you what Christians think, why not ask some one who's read the Bible?
it just says it's a sin, lyings a sin too so the people who said Christians think gays are evil have sinned just as much as gays

what occurs more: you telling a lie or a gay person having sex?

exactly

and if you sin you should go see a priest or something like that and if you sin to much you can't go to heaven or some kind of shit like that
so what they are saying is that being gay is bad
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 6th, 2005 at 11:53am
spill_no_sick:
B.J:
I have laods of gay friends and I love them, I'm bi myself, but prefer men
that makes you bicurious, especially since your adolescence, learn the vocabulary
actual bis don't have a preference, bicurious do, they just wonder

You've just answered my...I dunno what to call it actually.
Because I am sexually confused and when people ask me what I am I never know what to say, because I don't think I'm bi, I'm definatly not a lesbian, I'm bicurious. Thank you. Smile
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
October 6th, 2005 at 07:38pm
i have no problems with it. im not gay but i just look at it like another form of love. most of those church people are stupid. because i was taught "hate the sin love the sinner" gay may be a sin but god wants us to love every one so, if your gay, ok.
Alexa
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Alexa
October 6th, 2005 at 08:28pm
Dunno if I already replied to this thread but...

I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay; love is love no matter whether you love someone the opposite sex or the same sex. I'm not Christian, but I do believe in God and I believe that God would not have made it possible for two men or two women to be in love if it was "evil" or "sinful". Since when was love an evil thing?

I wouldn't necessarily use the word 'gay' to describe myself but I'm definitely not straight. I don't like labels so I'm not going to say I'm "bisexual", "bicurious", "pansexual"--anything like that. I'm 14; I've only been sexually/romantically attracted to anyone since I was 11 (at which time I was by no means a homophobe; however I was terrified of becoming a lesbian for some odd reason, so I only even considered guys), and when I was 12 or 13 I started to realise, hey, maybe I like girls too, and the rest was history.

(And that's actually a big part of why I'm such a huge Green Day fan but that's a kind of a long story...)
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
October 6th, 2005 at 10:24pm
Ive never been to a church were they said gay is evil. You are putting words into their mouths. They say being gay goes against what God intended. That doesnt mean they think gay people are evil.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
October 6th, 2005 at 10:30pm
God created people to love...im guessing. So it wouldnt be bad for a man to love another man.
Although my mother said -__- that something went wrong with their hormones 0_0 I dunno, she thinks aliens are the devils work also...
What I think is we should all be gay well not gay but like bisexual....so it wouldnt matter from the start, but then again you people might think Im silly for thinking that.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 11:13am
The minority!:
spill_no_sick:
The minority!:

being gay is okay
I don't see the problem
3 of my cousins are gay and they aren't any different from us except for the fact that they like their own sex. and who cares about that? some people like men some people like woman
again, no one said they hate gays for it, you all are going off of propaganda to tell you what Christians think, why not ask some one who's read the Bible?
it just says it's a sin, lyings a sin too so the people who said Christians think gays are evil have sinned just as much as gays

exactly

and if you sin you should go see a priest or something like that and if you sin to much you can't go to heaven or some kind of shit like that

the bible says nothing about gay being a sin, what it does say is that if man had intercourse with another man or animal then that' a sin.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 7th, 2005 at 09:38pm
The minority!:
spill_no_sick:
The minority!:

being gay is okay
I don't see the problem

exactly

you're retarded, people lie more than have gay sex, so technically being gay isn't wrong at all
you just have to believe in Heavan to get in, those are the only standards, (according to the Bible) so if you can't handle that pressure then shut up
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 7th, 2005 at 09:40pm
Slappy:
Ive never been to a church were they said gay is evil. You are putting words into their mouths. They say being gay goes against what God intended. That doesnt mean they think gay people are evil.
thank you
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 8th, 2005 at 07:26am
What I believe, is that the En-Sof created everything, and It is so great, and the power so immense, that It doesn't have a gender, It is neither male nor female, yet it is both. Therefore, my religion has no problem with hetrosexuals and homosexuals.
I have NO idea if that made any sense?
a1b2c3d4
Idiot
a1b2c3d4
October 8th, 2005 at 09:02am
i have no problem with gay people, i used to have a gay friend and he was sooo fun!
God never said that people couldnt like the same sex its just because the majority of people like the oppisite sex that people think it is wrong and because they are different to them.
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
October 8th, 2005 at 09:52am
Insomniac72:
i have no problem with gay people, i used to have a gay friend and he was sooo fun!
God never said that people couldnt like the same sex its just because the majority of people like the oppisite sex that people think it is wrong and because they are different to them.
too right
another_girl_called_kill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
another_girl_called_kill
October 9th, 2005 at 06:42am
worst_day_ever-x-:
Insomniac72:
too right
Theres nothing wrong wih being gay. i dont hate gay people. but i live on a street with 2/3 gay bars and its pissing me off they way they kinda ram it down my throat. i accept it.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 9th, 2005 at 06:50am
What really annoys me about the religion aspect is, well, actually, two things:
1. People automatically assume religious people are against gays. It's been said several times here, "they" "the church" etc..., I'm a religious person and I get pissed off at homophobes
2. Where in the Bible does it say anyone should hate anyone else? It says the opposite. People who run sites like godhatesfags.com (which, by the way, is possibly the most satanic, evil website on the internet)are going AGAINST what the Bible says by spending so much time and energy preaching hatred.
another_girl_called_kill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
another_girl_called_kill
October 9th, 2005 at 06:52am
i know religious people who are gay.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
October 9th, 2005 at 10:43am
I have a Freind who is Bi and and one who is a lesbain and I have problem wiht that at all. if there not hurting annyone,why should it matter if there Strat,Bi or Gay?
lime greeness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
lime greeness
October 10th, 2005 at 06:44pm
SPREAD THE GAY LOVE EVERYONE!!!Very Happy
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
October 10th, 2005 at 07:30pm
I dont get what my mother was trying to explain to me the other day.
I told her I supported gays and all, and she said thats alright except that I should know they are all condemed. She said it was written in the Bible that same sex relationships would be condemed. I asked her "Why would God condemed people who ONLY loved eachother? After all he created people to love, he created them in his image." She said that the gay people had evil spirits inside of them and didnt know what they were doing Rolling Eyes It just makes me loose some faith sometimes, you know believing in God and to know he condems people who only love eachother. Not saying that what my mother said was true or anything. I really dont know if she undestands though.
B.J
B.J
October 11th, 2005 at 08:28am
spill_no_sick:
B.J:
that makes you bicurious, especially since your adolescence, learn the vocabulary

Well it has been going on long before I became a teenager...
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2005 at 08:33am
B.J:
spill_no_sick:
B.J:

Well it has been going on long before I became a teenager...

huh!!!, what you thought you were bi when you were 10 or something, i have to agree with Nick on that one, have you ever actually had a sexual in counter with another women.
Register