Sexuality

AuthorMessage
nirvana
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nirvana
October 1st, 2005 at 03:35am
I don't care if someone's a gay. I don't judge people by their sexual perferences.
Bloodstained Hurricane
Idiot
Bloodstained Hurricane
October 1st, 2005 at 05:48am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
There is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. But I can see why christians [and other religions] find it wrong. It just a matter of opinion.
I'm a christian and I'm not bothered about ppl being gay, so you're wrong about that =)
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 1st, 2005 at 09:13am
Rock n' Roll Queen:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
There is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. But I can see why some christians [and other religions] find it wrong. It just a matter of opinion.
I'm a christian and I'm not bothered about ppl being gay, so you're wrong about that =)

look at the some...
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
October 1st, 2005 at 11:44am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
comfortably confused:
Just because people are homosexual it doesnt make them any different. This is why i hate religion, my friend Matt recently came out and he got kicked out his church for it, he has lost all his faith now and that is so upsetting. It's hard enough for them to put up with what they do but when your own religion turns its back on you thats when you know the world isn't right.
I have many gay friends and they are just like my normal friends i dont treat them any different and i couldnt care less if the were gay, straight or purple with yellow spots no one can change who they are i love them all to bits.

Isn't hating religion because of one church really judgemental, narrowminded, and against the idea of being against hating a group of people with no real insentive?
its one of the reasons i hate religion, it goes in with many others. Until recently i thought that the church was okay with homosexuals but i guess some religions frown upon it. I just cannot understand why. I dont hate people who are religious, in fact i have said many times that i respect people who have belief its the whole concept of their being a God i am against.
Anyhoo religion is not what this thread is about >.<
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 1st, 2005 at 11:56am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:
Rolling Eyes
I think you all are still unfair to homophobics, just as they are unfair to homosexuals
try to see both points of veiw before making a desicion....and you're decision can involve a mix of both, it doesn't have to be black and white

I have tried. I can't see the other side. I can on most issues, but gay rights, I don't see what the problem people have with it is.
Saying we're being unfair to homophobes is like saying someone who doesn't like racism is being unfair to racists.
ha!
you said "gay rights! you propaganda believing fool!
gays have the same rights as straight people, you can't see the other side because Michael Moore told you there was no other side
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 1st, 2005 at 12:01pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
Iwannajumpout:
At the risk of being flamed... A lot of dudes that I know are homophobic, they think it's "wrong". I don't know for sure but it seems to me that there's more male homophobes than female. Any ideas to why that is? A macho thing? A "I don't wanna be mistaken for gay" thing?

It's got something to do with the fact that every female is born bi-curious. That's something that's been scientifically proven, and women don't have any problem admitting that. About 90% of men are born bi-curious but refuse to admit it.
everyone is bi-curious when in adolescence, that's why so many people here say that they are
it is scientifically proven, when you go to the doctor next time ask for a book on hormones and pre-teen years, it'll tell you that many people are

guys don't admit it because they don't care what girls want, girls know guys find girl-on-girl attractive, so hell, they go around kissing girls, they've had bi thoughts and they think that makes them bi
if a guy has a bi thought he doesn't want his ass beat (unless he's emo and wants to act more emotional) so he won't admit it
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
October 1st, 2005 at 12:14pm
I don't have a problem with people liking the same sex but I can understand why people don't like them.

My friends are all like ewww..they are so gross.

I think they are just scared what they lesbian or gay dude I'll do around them. Like maybe hit on them.

I will tell I don't exactly feel comfortble being around a lesbian or bi girl.
I can be around a gay guy though.

I think homophobic people are just scared of what the person will do,
and if they do, do something like hit on them in public what will other
people think? They also may question their sexuality and the
thought of their self being gay or bi scares them.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 1st, 2005 at 12:15pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
there's nothing wrong with being gay. it's being a christian that annoys the fuck out of me.

Because people aren't allowed to believe in Christ? People aren't allowed to believe in something you don't believe in? What annoys the fuck out of me is people who say 'respect that not everyone is the same religion' or 'respect that I'm an athiest' and then bitch about people believing in God and Jesus Christ. You wanna talk about hypocrytical? THAT is hypocrytical. The fact that anyone can sit there and say 'there's nothing wrong with being a certian way' but they find something wrong with being another way is completely fucked up.
want something hypocritical?
you all tlak about treating everyone the same, yet you sit here bashing Christians worse than they do gays
hell, Christians don't even bash gays, they just say it's a sin, their God said it was, so why get pissy about it? there may be a few extremist, but there are a whole lot more anti-Christians who get a lot nastier, meaner, dirtier, assholier, and, well, what you all are doing
you all say be open minded, yet you only say that so people will veiw your side, you don't even try to see the other side
one side (what the Christians should say): God said it's a sin, so it's a sin; we don't see anything wrong with it, but it's not like we should be expected to think at the level God does
other side(what the Athiests should say): well, we don't see anything wrong with gays, but since marrige is a religious thing anyway, I don't see why gays need to have anything to do with it
me (my smart-ass responce): let's make a hippy-drum-circle
John Kerry (being a hippy): way ahead of you
guns_go_bang_bang
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
guns_go_bang_bang
October 1st, 2005 at 12:43pm
Yea i agree that is very hypocritical, like, I grew up being Catholic, so i see their side to everything, but im agnostic/atheist now, and i-m bi, i have been since i was like 9, but thats me, i agree with that whole thing, this is about gays but their dissing religion more. This is what the religious people think, this is what we think, you all have an opinion, but we shouldnt really bash the religion for believe what the believe.
Ilse
Ilse
October 1st, 2005 at 12:46pm
lov is love. Plain and simple.

And if that love is between two people of the same sex, so be it.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 1st, 2005 at 12:50pm
guns_go_bang_bang:
Yea i agree that is very hypocritical, like, I grew up being Catholic, so i see their side to everything, but im agnostic/atheist now, and i-m bi, i have been since i was like 9, but thats me, i agree with that whole thing, this is about gays but their dissing religion more. This is what the religious people think, this is what we think, you all have an opinion, but we shouldnt really bash the religion for believe what the believe.
I'm bi and Chrisitan, as long as I don't go out banging guys then it's not a sin
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
October 1st, 2005 at 01:22pm
the church is still living 3,000 years ago.... most christians think in the present but occasionally some still live in the time the bible was written not the 21st century. Being gay is not evil i have gay friends and they're great.....people can't help how they're born they ra ewho they rae nad doesn't God teach us to'love your neighbour' and who is your neighbour? Everyone!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 1st, 2005 at 02:11pm
This is why I don't like fundamentalists. They tend to be pretty hypocritical.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 1st, 2005 at 03:49pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
N_I_N.....thanks for the support......and GOOD LUCK with the whole thing

live YOUR life........change for NO-ONE...........Don't let the BASTARDS grind you down.....

H-F-P-R
SHINE ON, You Crazy Diamond!!!

Wait, so people who aren't religous can live their lives, but we're bastards? People who aren't religous shouldn't get personally attacked, but anyone who believes in God and Jesus Christ should be? Hm, care to explain why you can live your life but I'm an evil bastard?

It's a quote, a personal motto for me.......the use of the word 'bastards' is referring to someone who is a pain in your life, a problem.........it is NOT reffering to all religious people....it was not a stab at you, don't flatter yourself by putting yourself in that group

H-F-P-R
Bloodstained Hurricane
Idiot
Bloodstained Hurricane
October 1st, 2005 at 04:37pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Rock n' Roll Queen:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
There is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. But I can see why some christians [and other religions] find it wrong. It just a matter of opinion.

look at the some...

XD sorry! Rolling Eyes
Bloodstained Hurricane
Idiot
Bloodstained Hurricane
October 1st, 2005 at 04:38pm
September_has_Ended:
lov is love. Plain and simple.

And if that love is between two people of the same sex, so be it.

Agreed
Headfirst For Halos
Headfirst For Halos
October 1st, 2005 at 04:49pm
spill_no_sick:
guns_go_bang_bang:
I'm bi and Chrisitan, as long as I don't go out banging guys then it's not a sin
So do you think you'll ever actually do anything other than be attracted to guys...would you ever have a boyfriend? (Sorry, I'm just curious-I used to know a guy who worked with my mum who was blatantly gay, but ended up getting married because of his religion.)

I don't think being gay is evil. But I also think the fact that quite a few people bashing Christians on this thread is unfair. After all, it does say in the bible that is is wrong to be gay, and while I think this is untrue, I can realise why a Christian, especially a fundamentalist Christian, would think this-because their bible says so. Althought what I don't understand is that if God is an all-loving God, why would he not love gay people too?
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
October 1st, 2005 at 05:05pm
Being gay is definetly not evil. You fall in love with or develop crushes on people, not genders. I don't see what is so offensive about that.
I silt my wrists for you
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I silt my wrists for you
October 1st, 2005 at 05:32pm
My friend (the one I was talking about before) like I said he is one of my best friends. But it just pisses me off that he started to go to my church (he moved to MN from Vegas) and everybody was all like "he's so cool" and everything like that.

But when they found out that he was gay they pushed him aside like he didnt matter anymore. Maybe that's just what pissed me off about the whole thing. I was the only one that would really hang out with him after that.

But I dont have a problem with homophobes either. I can understand where they are coming from. You want to be their friend but you dont want to befriend a gay person. I totally understand that.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
October 1st, 2005 at 05:41pm
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:
My friend (the one I was talking about before) like I said he is one of my best friends. But it just pisses me off that he started to go to my church (he moved to MN from Vegas) and everybody was all like "he's so cool" and everything like that.

But when they found out that he was gay they pushed him aside like he didnt matter anymore. Maybe that's just what pissed me off about the whole thing. I was the only one that would really hang out with him after that.

But I dont have a problem with homophobes either. I can understand where they are coming from. You want to be their friend but you dont want to befriend a gay person. I totally understand that.

I don't really understand homophobes. I mean, just because two people who are the same sex are, like, dating or whatever, it doesn't make them 'gross'.

My friend is bi, and she has a girlfriend, and everybody was following them around school last week, shouting abuse at them, making fun of them.
The head of year found out eventually and wrote a note in my friend's planner.
When her mum saw, she started saying the most horrible things to her, like "You're not my daughter anymore, you're not meant to think that way, your head is messed up, I don't want to look at you again...".

I just had to put that, because it shows how many people are homophobic, if being bi would turn your own mother against you...
Register