Sexuality

AuthorMessage
I silt my wrists for you
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I silt my wrists for you
October 1st, 2005 at 05:50pm
Dumb.:
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:
My friend (the one I was talking about before) like I said he is one of my best friends. But it just pisses me off that he started to go to my church (he moved to MN from Vegas) and everybody was all like "he's so cool" and everything like that.

But when they found out that he was gay they pushed him aside like he didnt matter anymore. Maybe that's just what pissed me off about the whole thing. I was the only one that would really hang out with him after that.

But I dont have a problem with homophobes either. I can understand where they are coming from. You want to be their friend but you dont want to befriend a gay person. I totally understand that.

I don't really understand homophobes. I mean, just because two people who are the same sex are, like, dating or whatever, it doesn't make them 'gross'.

My friend is bi, and she has a girlfriend, and everybody was following them around school last week, shouting abuse at them, making fun of them.
The head of year found out eventually and wrote a note in my friend's planner.
When her mum saw, she started saying the most horrible things to her, like "You're not my daughter anymore, you're not meant to think that way, your head is messed up, I don't want to look at you again...".

I just had to put that, because it shows how many people are homophobic, if being bi would turn your own mother against you...
See I understand where you are coming from...those types of homophobes are sooooo mean but there are some that have an understanding, but I think they are just scared to think or try something new (not being bi or gay) but trying not to be a homophobe...
sugarfucking
Falling In Love With The Board
sugarfucking
October 1st, 2005 at 05:56pm
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:
Dumb.:
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:
My friend (the one I was talking about before) like I said he is one of my best friends. But it just pisses me off that he started to go to my church (he moved to MN from Vegas) and everybody was all like "he's so cool" and everything like that.

But when they found out that he was gay they pushed him aside like he didnt matter anymore. Maybe that's just what pissed me off about the whole thing. I was the only one that would really hang out with him after that.

But I dont have a problem with homophobes either. I can understand where they are coming from. You want to be their friend but you dont want to befriend a gay person. I totally understand that.

I don't really understand homophobes. I mean, just because two people who are the same sex are, like, dating or whatever, it doesn't make them 'gross'.

My friend is bi, and she has a girlfriend, and everybody was following them around school last week, shouting abuse at them, making fun of them.
The head of year found out eventually and wrote a note in my friend's planner.
When her mum saw, she started saying the most horrible things to her, like "You're not my daughter anymore, you're not meant to think that way, your head is messed up, I don't want to look at you again...".

I just had to put that, because it shows how many people are homophobic, if being bi would turn your own mother against you...
See I understand where you are coming from...those types of homophobes are sooooo mean but there are some that have an understanding, but I think they are just scared to think or try something new (not being bi or gay) but trying not to be a homophobe...

Yeah, I don't think the ones that are scared to be gay or bi are homophobes though, I think they're just very self-conscious of their sexuality and it could be that they're worried that if they were gay/bi, people would attack them and nobody would accept them...
I silt my wrists for you
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I silt my wrists for you
October 1st, 2005 at 06:00pm
THAT IS EXCATLY WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY! THANK YOU! k i'm done......lol
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
October 1st, 2005 at 06:03pm
=D
I silt my wrists for you
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I silt my wrists for you
October 1st, 2005 at 06:06pm
Okay yeah sorry I just had to get some built up agression out, I know that my friend, if he found out about it he'd be like you dont have to do this, but he's my friend, i dont care if you bash me and say shit to me about me just dont bash my friends, EVER cus that is how to get on my bad side...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 1st, 2005 at 06:35pm
Rock n' Roll Queen:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Rock n' Roll Queen:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
There is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. But I can see why some christians [and other religions] find it wrong. It just a matter of opinion.
I'm a christian and I'm not bothered about ppl being gay, so you're wrong about that =)

look at the some...

XD sorry! Rolling Eyes

*Shakes fist* You will be...
Hehe, nah I'm only joking.
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
October 1st, 2005 at 07:51pm
fucked up society.
well, a lot of it is, anyway.
that's why i think stories about mike/billie, billie/tre, or tre/mike, or maybe all of them sort of, are cool. or whatever, even if its not green day! because you understand.
love isn't necessarily a man and a woman. hell, it can be whatever the fuck you want it to be.
gay men don't have to wear pink and have manicures and talk like julian clarey, just like lesbians dont have to wear tracksuits all the time and have short hair and talk like bricklayers.
people need to grow up and adjust to today's environment.
my 'friend' said to be the other day, "do u know billy joe is gay?" i said, "It's BILLIE JOE and no I didn't because he isn't, he's bi", she said, "he's gay", i said "I should know I'm actually a fan", she said, "so what he's still a freak he wears EYELINER!"
Nuff said.
Gone_Never Comming Back
Geek
Gone_Never Comming Back
October 1st, 2005 at 08:22pm
Gay guys dont bug me but girls that are lez's make me sick(no offsense) i dont know why though its just weird....and i dont think that religion or someone should tell you who to love! thats your own choice
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 1st, 2005 at 08:29pm
Havoc_Worlds:
Gay guys dont bug me but girls that are lez's make me sick(no offsense) i dont know why though its just weird....and i dont think that religion or someone should tell you who to love! thats your own choice

That's pretty judgemental/hypocrytical, don't you think? I'm bi, like, I can't see myself actually being in a relationship with another girl, but I'll admit it if another girl is hot.
I silt my wrists for you
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I silt my wrists for you
October 1st, 2005 at 08:29pm
*-_WaItInG_-*:
fucked up society.
well, a lot of it is, anyway.
that's why i think stories about mike/billie, billie/tre, or tre/mike, or maybe all of them sort of, are cool. or whatever, even if its not green day! because you understand.
love isn't necessarily a man and a woman. hell, it can be whatever the fuck you want it to be.
gay men don't have to wear pink and have manicures and talk like julian clarey, just like lesbians dont have to wear tracksuits all the time and have short hair and talk like bricklayers.
people need to grow up and adjust to today's environment.
my 'friend' said to be the other day, "do u know billy joe is gay?" i said, "It's BILLIE JOE and no I didn't because he isn't, he's bi", she said, "he's gay", i said "I should know I'm actually a fan", she said, "so what he's still a freak he wears EYELINER!"
Nuff said.
OMG your 'friend' should really grow up....seriously...he isnt gay otherwise why would he have married adirenne? SERIOULSY PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH YOU THICK SKULLS! I love Billie Joe wearing eyeliner too...it expresses his indivuidalliaty
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 1st, 2005 at 08:30pm
I wish I still had that essay I wrote about it, I would totally post it, lol.
I silt my wrists for you
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I silt my wrists for you
October 1st, 2005 at 08:41pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
I wish I still had that essay I wrote about it, I would totally bost it, lol.
lol
Ilse
Ilse
October 1st, 2005 at 10:36pm
Headfirst For Halos:
spill_no_sick:
guns_go_bang_bang:
Yea i agree that is very hypocritical, like, I grew up being Catholic, so i see their side to everything, but im agnostic/atheist now, and i-m bi, i have been since i was like 9, but thats me, i agree with that whole thing, this is about gays but their dissing religion more. This is what the religious people think, this is what we think, you all have an opinion, but we shouldnt really bash the religion for believe what the believe.
I'm bi and Chrisitan, as long as I don't go out banging guys then it's not a sin
So do you think you'll ever actually do anything other than be attracted to guys...would you ever have a boyfriend? (Sorry, I'm just curious-I used to know a guy who worked with my mum who was blatantly gay, but ended up getting married because of his religion.)

I don't think being gay is evil. But I also think the fact that quite a few people bashing Christians on this thread is unfair. After all, it does say in the bible that is is wrong to be gay, and while I think this is untrue, I can realise why a Christian, especially a fundamentalist Christian, would think this-because their bible says so. Althought what I don't understand is that if God is an all-loving God, why would he not love gay people too?

There is also a form of the bible that says it's alright to kill your children if they talk back.
"x"
"x"
October 2nd, 2005 at 04:13am
my school thinks gays are evil cos they're against god.. well the teachers do.. some students too.

really. who cares. if it affects the person. makes them mean then I guess but gay people are nice.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
October 2nd, 2005 at 05:45am
Is there actually an issue here? I don't think anyuone on this site has a problem with homosexuals. (I hate gay as a plural.)
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
October 2nd, 2005 at 05:49am
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Is there actually an issue here? I don't think anyuone on this site has a problem with homosexuals. (I hate gay as a plural.)
Most people here are supportive. That's good.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
October 2nd, 2005 at 06:39am
TreIsCool32:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

Yeah, it is good. I'm not really sure if this argument is going anywhere. I know people are saying that it's unfair to bash Christians for their views, and I agree with them, because I'd never want to hold religion against anyone just because I don't personally believe it.

But when its the root of prejudices against you its really hard not to resent it. People can believe that homosexuality is wrong, or it's not normal, that's their point of view I guess and while I don't like it, it's not going to change my life. But when they start viewing me as a bad person because of it, that's when it's tough to take.

It irritates me that people can base their views on homosexuality on the belief that our sexual orientation is a choice. I've known I was gay since I was about ten years old, I've never actively chosen to be that way, that's just how it happened. And without experiencing it, people can't understand that, and it annoys me that so much prejudice can come from something that people don't understand.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 2nd, 2005 at 07:27am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
TreIsCool32:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

Yeah, it is good. I'm not really sure if this argument is going anywhere. I know people are saying that it's unfair to bash Christians for their views, and I agree with them, because I'd never want to hold religion against anyone just because I don't personally believe it.

But when its the root of prejudices against you its really hard not to resent it. People can believe that homosexuality is wrong, or it's not normal, that's their point of view I guess and while I don't like it, it's not going to change my life. But when they start viewing me as a bad person because of it, that's when it's tough to take.

It irritates me that people can base their views on homosexuality on the belief that our sexual orientation is a choice. I've known I was gay since I was about ten years old, I've never actively chosen to be that way, that's just how it happened. And without experiencing it, people can't understand that, and it annoys me that so much prejudice can come from something that people don't understand.
i have friends that think it's something that homosexuals decided on Rolling Eyes
you have no idea how hard a time i had trying to convince them otherwise. and i still came out not-victorious
ah, well, they weren't about to start bashing any gays/lesbians so i guess that's something
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
October 2nd, 2005 at 07:31am
Capri's dead. Happy?:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
TreIsCool32:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

i have friends that think it's something that homosexuals decided on Rolling Eyes
you have no idea how hard a time i had trying to convince them otherwise. and i still came out not-victorious
ah, well, they weren't about to start bashing any gays/lesbians so i guess that's something

That's good, but some people use the choice theory as a reason for bashing. I had a big e-mail war with the leader of the Christian Union about this, cause I decided to ask him if he thought I deserved to go to hell. Turns out he thinks I do, and wants me to see the error of my ways. He said I was 'misguided', which felt nice. Cock.

I mean, people can be so fucking ignorant. They don't have any idea how hard it is to come out, and put up with all the shit you get that comes with doing it. I mean, I have to put up with people making stupid jokes about homosexuality, my dad hardly talks to me cause he can't cope with the idea of who I am, and I'm never going to have a kid of my own.

Think I'd choose that?
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 2nd, 2005 at 07:44am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
That's good, but some people use the choice theory as a reason for bashing. I had a big e-mail war with the leader of the Christian Union about this, cause I decided to ask him if he thought I deserved to go to hell. Turns out he thinks I do, and wants me to see the error of my ways. He said I was 'misguided', which felt nice. Cock.

I mean, people can be so fucking ignorant. They don't have any idea how hard it is to come out, and put up with all the shit you get that comes with doing it. I mean, I have to put up with people making stupid jokes about homosexuality, my dad hardly talks to me cause he can't cope with the idea of who I am, and I'm never going to have a kid of my own.

Think I'd choose that?
i'm so sorry.^^^
that's exactly the point i was trying to make to them! i mean, people have come a long way in accepting/tolerating gays, but there is still so much prejudice out there. and my ignorant friends thought it was coz they wanted to be 'different'. it's so sad all those stories you hear about the abuse gays/lesbians suffer through, even from family. it's not right
;;; ___ ;;;
Register