Which countries do you think have the worst leaders?

AuthorMessage
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
February 19th, 2006 at 09:51pm
o, and korea
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 11:31pm
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:
I meant that Asia in general has most of our oil......like China and stuff

Ah, now I understand.

Is there not a large percentage of oil to be found too in the antarctic?

yes but if i'm not mistaken most of the anartic is protected from drilling because of the fatality of ice breaking, although some countries are excluded.

yeah, I think your right.
America has enough oil to last the world 200 years, want to know why we won't drill it
BECAUSE THE STUPID LABOR COSTS MORE THAN THE OIL AND WE WOULD LOSE MONEY BECAUSE PEOPLE DRILLING THE OIL MAKE MORE MONEY THAN PEOPLE SELLING IT, AND IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE BLAME BUSH FOR LOW LABOR COSTS AND OIL WHEN THEY'RE JEOPARDIZING BOTH FOR THE HUMAN RACE FOR THE NEXT 200 YEARS YOU LAZY COMPLAINING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1134

look where blaming the president gets you, now our oil prices are higher.....then you go and say it's the presidents fault

o_O who was blaming the president, I went out of the way to say I dont blame him.... spazz out why dont you.
she cool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
she cool
February 20th, 2006 at 03:06am
i am a bit ignorant actually
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 07:41am
she cool:

No!

If you don't think Howard is a good leader, say it.

The person who said you were the most 'Ignorant person ever' was being highly dramatic. If that is ignorance, I dread to see real ignorance. You have thr right to express your views when and whereever appropriate.

You're not alone, either. Many, many Australians aren't happy with Howard.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 01:19pm
Bloodraine:
she cool:

No!

If you don't think Howard is a good leader, say it.

The person who said you were the most 'Ignorant person ever' was being highly dramatic. If that is ignorance, I dread to see real ignorance. You have thr right to express your views when and whereever appropriate.

You're not alone, either. Many, many Australians aren't happy with Howard.

I didnt mean it like that at all, I meant she should support her opinion, not just say someone is a bad leader and leave it at that, explain.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
February 20th, 2006 at 02:41pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

Ah, now I understand.

yes but if i'm not mistaken most of the anartic is protected from drilling because of the fatality of ice breaking, although some countries are excluded.

America has enough oil to last the world 200 years, want to know why we won't drill it
BECAUSE THE STUPID LABOR COSTS MORE THAN THE OIL AND WE WOULD LOSE MONEY BECAUSE PEOPLE DRILLING THE OIL MAKE MORE MONEY THAN PEOPLE SELLING IT, AND IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE BLAME BUSH FOR LOW LABOR COSTS AND OIL WHEN THEY'RE JEOPARDIZING BOTH FOR THE HUMAN RACE FOR THE NEXT 200 YEARS YOU LAZY COMPLAINING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1134

look where blaming the president gets you, now our oil prices are higher.....then you go and say it's the presidents fault

o_O who was blaming the president, I went out of the way to say I dont blame him.... spazz out why dont you.
almost everyone in America blames the president

I just wanted to clear things up
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 02:46pm
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

Ah, now I understand.

almost everyone in America blames the president

I just wanted to clear things up

i dont blame him either!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Oh, ok. You said it after you quoted us, it sounded bi-polarish. Laughing

But yes, thanks to Green Day hating Bush has become the new trend. Thanks for that guys, now everyone follows your politics blindly Rolling Eyes
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 20th, 2006 at 05:19pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Oh, ok. You said it after you quoted us, it sounded bi-polarish. Laughing

But yes, thanks to Green Day hating Bush has become the new trend. Thanks for that guys, now everyone follows your politics blindly Rolling Eyes
it was trendy before Green Day

your beloved Dan Rather, Michael Moore and big name news made it popular

that and everyone looking for a new Watergate Scandal
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
February 20th, 2006 at 05:22pm
I personally dont like America's leaders (along with 10 zillion others). Yeah, they do keep it under control, but they can do so much better. We've been better.

It's gotten to this point with me:
My family watches the news all the time and it was natual for me to watch it. I've been getting annoyed with it, so I'm avoiding it. I'm not even watching tv all that much anymore, I see no point. It seems that entertainment is coming in the form of the weirdest thing. Reality TV isn't reality on TV..it's just another way to say scripted television. The news covers nothing but the same things over and over again.

sorry, I think I got a bit off topic...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 05:27pm
spill_no_sick:

It isn't just Green Day/Pop-Punk fans who hate Bush, either.

You get Rap fans, Hip-Hop fans, people from all music tastes who hate him, rather blindly, in my opinion. It's like that at my School.

We were using a Michael Moore article in English class on Friday. It was about recycling. And guess what? the guy somehow managed to bring Bush into it and blame him soley for the worlds recycling problems.

And everyone was all 'Damn Bush'. Apart from me. And then they all started laughing at me for standing up for Bush and calling their hero Moore biased. But that's another story for another time.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 20th, 2006 at 05:59pm
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

It isn't just Green Day/Pop-Punk fans who hate Bush, either.

You get Rap fans, Hip-Hop fans, people from all music tastes who hate him, rather blindly, in my opinion. It's like that at my School.

We were using a Michael Moore article in English class on Friday. It was about recycling. And guess what? the guy somehow managed to bring Bush into it and blame him soley for the worlds recycling problems.

And everyone was all 'Damn Bush'. Apart from me. And then they all started laughing at me for standing up for Bush and calling their hero Moore biased. But that's another story for another time.
I hate how people are called, "courageous" for saying "fuck Bush'

"wow, Green Day really had balls to put out American Idiot"

hell no they didn't, you have to be brave to say that Bush is a good president
and he is, almost perfect other than the way he handles our money, but then again we're still the richest country and the economy isn't going anywhere (except for the oil, which is only because we'll keep buying it no matter the price.....getting off of our lazy asses isn't worth the American economy....we can just blame Bush
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 06:42pm
I don't know much about politics, but I'm guessing Haiti. I've seen that place and it's a pretty poor and unstable country. I don't know much about the country, but from what I've seen and heard, it's horrible.

Jean Bertrand Artistide was re-inaugurated last Wednsday as the President of Haiti, so I don't know if that will all stay the same....
fender
Geek
fender
February 21st, 2006 at 10:08am
i dont know who is worst, think that in the long run all of them are as bad as each other, for they all set up arguments between themselves and other leaders there for leadin thier country into dispute. but i dont know...i cant wait until college to study politics!
Cemetry
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cemetry
March 1st, 2006 at 10:48am
I'm sorry to say that: Bush & Blair
One's an alcoholic who can't read and looks like an ape
Other's an ass-kisser ...

But, Germany's leader isn't better... Though that's not her fault - more the party's!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 11:12am
Cemetry:
I'm sorry to say that: Bush & Blair
One's an alcoholic who can't read and looks like an ape
Other's an ass-kisser ...

But, Germany's leader isn't better... Though that's not her fault - more the party's!

Went to Yale and passed with better grades than Kerry...yes.

Alcoholic? That's a new one. Or a lie.

And just because Blair is an 'ass-kisser', doesn't make him the 'worst' leader.
Cemetry
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cemetry
March 1st, 2006 at 11:41am
Not on his own - but the combination is the bad thing ...

Of course there are worse leaders - dictators - but most of the time they don't govern a supernation - (Does this word excist in English?)...

Have you never seen the pics where he holds books upside down?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 11:44am
Cemetry:
Not on his own - but the combination is the bad thing ...

Of course there are worse leaders - dictators - but most of the time they don't govern a supernation - (Does this word excist in English?)...

Have you never seen the pics where he holds books upside down?

No...Confused

As for Supernation...I've never heard of the word and neither has my dictionary, but it makes sense anyway.
Cemetry
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cemetry
March 1st, 2006 at 11:46am
To be honest - I was too lazy to look it up ...
But you know what I mean, a country with a lot of power and money ... Wink
Spike
Geek
Spike
March 1st, 2006 at 05:22pm
Well. To me America has the worst leader,
but to tell you the truth I only know of
the US's, Canada's, and
England's leaders...
Register