Are your beliefs yours????

AuthorMessage
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 04:58pm
My own choice. My mum's side of the family are Buddhists...but my dad follows with it. I don't believe in God or anything. At all. My mum always wastes her time trying to change who I am. I guess I'm just hard to handle.
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
October 21st, 2005 at 06:02pm
i just went with the flow, my parents kinda influenced me
living_in_repetition
Geek
living_in_repetition
October 24th, 2005 at 07:18am
from begining influenced by parents, teachers and other key persons. now it's my own chocie and i'm happy that it's like that!
HeatherElectric
Falling In Love With The Board
HeatherElectric
October 24th, 2005 at 07:25am
I'm totally the opposits of my parents religion and everything.My parents are athiest and I though I want to be different and have my own veiws.So I became what my religion is.They can't influence me on anything anymore.
trashpickerthesquirrel
Idiot
trashpickerthesquirrel
October 24th, 2005 at 10:55pm
my beliefs are my choice
Smoothed_Out_Slappy_Dog
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Smoothed_Out_Slappy_Dog
October 25th, 2005 at 10:57am
I was influenced a lot by my parents, but when it comes down to it i'm the one making the decision on what i believe.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
October 25th, 2005 at 07:34pm
personal choice. I'm a lady with a mind of her own.
Rainbows in the Dark
Idiot
Rainbows in the Dark

Blog
October 25th, 2005 at 10:24pm
my religion was influenced by how my parents brought me up but now i am changing all my ideas. and all my political beliefs are strictly my own.
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
October 26th, 2005 at 02:00am
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
My 'beliefs'............are a violent personal REACTION......
.......to having 'The Babble' forcibly SHOVED down my fucking throat for years.....

H-F-P-R
Nicely put there
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 26th, 2005 at 02:33pm
,`g_Towards_The_Light"]
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
My 'beliefs'............are a violent personal REACTION......
.......to having 'The Babble' forcibly SHOVED down my fucking throat for years.....

H-F-P-R
Nicely put there[/quote]

Offensively put is a better word.
Nobody on here has intentionally insulted your religous beliefs- at least I haven't seen it. So could you please refrain from insulting mine?
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
October 26th, 2005 at 08:54pm
Political views are somewhat influenced by my parents.

But religion is definently not i fluenced by anybody, that is my personal decsion.
Elegantly Wasted
Elegantly Wasted
October 29th, 2005 at 04:23am
everyone is influenced by something or someone. its just the way it is. just coz your beliefs are different to those of your parents/friends/family/etc, doesnt mean you werent influenced at all. coz, something must have happened for your beliefs to be different. it might be such a small/silly thing that you dont think of it, but its there.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
October 29th, 2005 at 01:21pm
It was really my parents that influenced me the most. They're Buddhists, as am I, and they introduced me to the world of politics, with a generally liberal view.

Of course, I call myself a liberal for many reasons, one being that if I wasn't, I'd be conservative...and I didn't want to be lumped with the administration, even in middle school.
:watsername:
Geek
:watsername:
October 29th, 2005 at 03:55pm
i think it was my parents i mean i grew up with a religion and was told that it was all true and that it wasn't just made up..... but i still dont really no what to believe!
Preter
Idiot
Preter
November 1st, 2005 at 10:33am
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 04:59pm
Nope my beliefs are mine, Im a Catholic but my beliefs of heaven and that are slightly different, i like my beliefs. iof you go to the recarnation thread you can see them, i just posted it! please do cause i want to dsee if people agree with me, please go look
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
January 9th, 2006 at 03:34pm
I'm a Roman Catholic,not too in to it though......and Politicaly I'm kinda Lib. and Conserv. depens on the issue.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 9th, 2006 at 10:10pm
Im Christian.
I was raised that way I guess.
But I believe in it also.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 10th, 2006 at 02:42pm
My religious belifes are influenced by my older brother (he's an atheist so my parents don't exactly see this as a good thing)
As for my polictical belifes, I don't really have like a proper set. I mean I can't stand up and say "I'm right-wing" or "I'm left-wing" because I'm neither, a lot of people say they're left-wing because of Bush being right-wing, but the way I see it both have their share of pros and cons, so I just sort of waver between the two, but I prefer it this way because it means my not really bias...on most things anyway Shifty
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 10th, 2006 at 03:55pm
well Im Catholic but this is what I believe. After you die you go to heaven, paradise. and you can, if you want be reacarnated, and i believe you can go back to whatever year you want, so you can even come back as billie joe if you wanted. but lots of people might want to be the same person as you so theres a que, and while your waiting you wait in heaven, so heaven is like this cool paradise (whatever you want it to be, because everyones paradise is differen) waiting room.

you might think its weird but thats what i believe

im pretty sure my beliefs are mine!
Register