Are your beliefs yours????

AuthorMessage
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
October 17th, 2005 at 02:46pm
† Fuck The Mainstream †:
Think yourselves lucky, I've lost around 1150 or something.

aww *hugz*, im about to lose more, with some threads reaching close to 300 pages
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 17th, 2005 at 04:49pm
My 'beliefs'............are a violent personal REACTION......
.......to having 'The Babble' forcibly SHOVED down my fucking throat for years.....

H-F-P-R
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
October 17th, 2005 at 08:08pm
I think everyone says it's their own....they're all bullshitting, everyone is influenced, a lot of my moral desicions come from being Christian, but I make it my own, I disagree with homosexual thoughts being wrong

look at my opinions and tell me if you know anyone else with the same beliefs
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
October 17th, 2005 at 10:13pm
I would agree for the most part that my beliefs are a mixture from my parenst the media and other sources. I believe in God, but I dont know if i'd classify myself into a religion.
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
October 17th, 2005 at 11:39pm
everyone is influenced by something in some way. it just depends on what things they hear and agree with and what things they hear and don't.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 17th, 2005 at 11:58pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
everyone is influenced by something in some way. it just depends on what things they hear and agree with and what things they hear and don't.
spam
Jackass
spam
October 18th, 2005 at 06:52am
my choice, i dont wana be a bible basher.

is that offensive?? Confused

sorry if it is. Rolling Eyes
XxXhanaXxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxXhanaXxX
October 18th, 2005 at 01:57pm
My own choice! i was raised by christians. but i can make up my own mind i know thier point of view and i hav my own.
Gem
Jackass
Gem
October 18th, 2005 at 01:58pm
XxXhanaXxX:
My own choice! i was raised by christians. but i can make up my own mind i know thier point of view and i hav my own.

You go Hannah! Very HappyVery Happy
XxXhanaXxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxXhanaXxX
October 18th, 2005 at 02:02pm
and u! lol you'll have 2 tell me bout this karma and stuff it sounds interessting!
Gem
Jackass
Gem
October 18th, 2005 at 02:07pm
Karma is, i've experienced it countless times. Althought sometimes it hits you when you least expect it. lol
XxXhanaXxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxXhanaXxX
October 18th, 2005 at 02:08pm
wat is it exactly?
Gem
Jackass
Gem
October 18th, 2005 at 02:14pm
Karma is the belief that when you do something good or bad, you'll get your commupence or reward. Like if you bully someone when your younger and make thier life hell, it could be days, weeks, even years. But something worse will happen to you to balance out the karma. Just like if you do something really nice for someone but no one really takes any notice, you can bet something will happen that will make you happy in return later in life or even the same day. Tis a great thing and i know its true cos when i was being horrible to my brother the next week, i broke my arm, however, last month i gave up my seat for an old lady on the bus. The girl opposite wouldnt move for the lady's friend. The bus suddenly braked but i didn't fall cos this lad caught me. The girl on the seat was too busy chatting to her mate and fell off the chair into the aisle. That my friends Very Happy is karma!
XxXhanaXxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxXhanaXxX
October 18th, 2005 at 02:17pm
ooo thats kl
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
October 18th, 2005 at 02:34pm
I don't let anyone influence any of my beliefs. I'm not a part of any religion (except green dayism lol but that doesnt really count)
and all of my beliefs are my own. Everything I believe in, obviously came from what other people in the past have talked about,
but no one has told me what to believe in. I make my own choices in life because I think that that is what everyone should do.
*silver stars*
Geek
*silver stars*
October 18th, 2005 at 03:16pm
Most of my family are christians, but Im not sure if I believe or not.
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
October 18th, 2005 at 06:06pm
I would like to say that I got all of what I believe in from being true to myself, but no one can absolutely say that without seeing the other side. So if you don't like something, then you have become against it. And someone needed to possibly force you to do what it was. Then you get your own opinion. I believe that everything (such as what I have just said) is connected in some way. But is it all my idea? Most of it, some of it is came about because I was willing to listen to others thoughts and what they felt too.
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
October 20th, 2005 at 05:44pm
i was brought up with no religon and i dont plan on ever having one for the following reasons
a. i like my freedom
b. i belive some things from all religons and disagree with others...but i worship Tre Cool does that count?
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
October 20th, 2005 at 05:53pm
it's definately my own choice!
I don't think anyone outside Scandinavia has heard of it, and not many in my country either so Laughing
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
October 20th, 2005 at 06:21pm
they're mine i'm not easily indoctrinated
Register