Are your beliefs yours????

AuthorMessage
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
January 14th, 2006 at 09:38pm
Well, I used 2 believe in whatever my parentals told me...but that was back when I was younger and ignorant. Now I have my own beliefs and those r my views not my families
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
January 14th, 2006 at 09:41pm
Personal choice. I decided I don't believe in a god. Very Happy
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 15th, 2006 at 06:32am
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Because none of that prayer works..none of those confessions...NOTHING.

You sure about that...?

Can you really back that up with good, hard evidence?

No.

You can't discredit an entire religion and it's beliefs on your own opinion. Thats like saying Wicca rituals don't work. Like saying Buddhist meditation doesn't work. You have no factual proof that they don't work.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
January 15th, 2006 at 12:17pm
lmfao
everyone says, "my beliefs are my own because I do the oppisite of what my parents say"

look, it's fine to admit believing stuff other people believe, but it's not fine to believe stuff BECAUSE other people believe

it's purely coincidence that my parents and I are pro-Bush
but I believe gays should have rights married couples have and they don't

my beliefs are based on logic and the common good
but I'm not afraid to admit I listen to other people's opinions and take it seriously
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 15th, 2006 at 05:06pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Ghost_in_the_snow:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Sheepo@_@:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Being Christian and whatnot, it doesn't really matter if you're homosexual or not. I mean, they really shouldn't give a damn about it. But then they just completely bitch for about 2 hours of nothing but "They're goin' to Hell! they're goin' to hell!" i swear to God..they're idiots. But either way, the catholics are going to Hell..so why not just make the best of this sinning life?
Why are Catholics going to Hell?
Because none of that prayer works..none of those confessions...NOTHING.

how does that mean theyre goin to hell....im cathoilic i dont wna go to hell.
Because they changed the Bible...God's word..into what they sound was right..THEY caused the dark ages way back when, and whatever else. Thank God for King James though.

....does that mean all catholics go to hell cos accordin 2 my religion im goin 2 hell anyway...
goth_chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
goth_chick
January 18th, 2006 at 03:35am
hmmmmm well haha i make my own choices and my family influened me as well....i guess i have my wn swingto it all
Booyah.
Booyah.
January 18th, 2006 at 03:51pm
I don't believe in God.
More or less, it's me personal choice.
My mum believes in God.
I go to a Catholic school.
My dad doesn't believe, he's helped influence, but it's still my personal choice.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
January 19th, 2006 at 09:23pm
My grandma and a few of my aunts and uncles are super religious. Catholic, mostly.
I go to a catholic school.
But, my dad doesn't bother with church and neither do I. So, basically I've been brought up to make my own choices about Religion if I choose to. I haven't bothered with trying to comprehend it much, yet.
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
January 19th, 2006 at 10:44pm
i guess my parents and a little bit my friends
SwEeTtHaNg77
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SwEeTtHaNg77
January 19th, 2006 at 10:51pm
ya, im religious. Christian to be exact.
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
January 21st, 2006 at 08:02pm
im not really religious. Half my family are but my parents arent. So my beliefs are of my own, and im glad i suppose. I dont really want to stick to someone elses beliefs except my own
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
January 21st, 2006 at 08:03pm
for anyone who is religious........a question i would like to know is, is there any beliefs in your religion that you dont really agree with?
Zoie
Falling In Love With The Board
Zoie
February 12th, 2006 at 02:13am
I've always said I was Chritian because that's what my parents said. But now that I'm old enough to understand the idea of religion and the whole logic of Christianity, I've changed my mind. Once I started thinking logicly I stopped believing in all the stuff they used to tell me in church becuase I just don't see how any of that stuff can be possible...like the resurection, ect.
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
February 12th, 2006 at 09:07am
not my religious beliefs, I don't believe in anything..unless Green Dayism counts? Razz. In politics, definitly influenced by my parents, friends and news and Green Day
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
February 12th, 2006 at 09:08am
9 left
green days girl 01
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
green days girl 01
February 12th, 2006 at 04:16pm
Well my parents and brothers are christians but me,I dont really believe in any thing.I just do what i like.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 12th, 2006 at 07:20pm
my choice (mostly) but i will admit that after talking to bloodraine shes made me see sense on some things. But my perants were wankers anyway they hated anyone who wasnt white, was disabled and who couldnt work.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 12th, 2006 at 08:59pm
my parents have brought me up to beleive in God and go to church but im not exactly sure what i beleive. I KNOW i beleive in God but the complications and all the stuff that has to do with it kinda confuses me..like i said im not sure WHAT i beleive.
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 12th, 2006 at 08:59pm
well, i have some serious doubts about all religon, but I feel that there's "something" out there. my parents didn't really tell me their religous or political beliefs until just recently, so I have to say that they didn't really influence me. it was more of the pentocostal babysitter I had, she is a devout christan and told me about her religon. we debated about that kind of stuff..................ahhhhhhh, the good old days
stupidthingsspellsalzburg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
stupidthingsspellsalzburg
February 26th, 2006 at 10:01am
religious-personal
politics-dont care
Register