Expressway To Yr Skull
February 26th, 2006 at 07:36pm
My Personal Choice
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 06:52am
I don't think any of you on this thread who say your beliefes are all your own choice are telling the truth.
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
April 7th, 2006 at 08:10pm
I think that I have chosen what I believe in after viewing all of the information that goes with the objections and whatnot.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 8th, 2006 at 02:56pm
.......I'm a frissbee-terian now........

we believe when you die, your soul gets stuck on the roof and you can't get it down........

Dominae es requium

In Vino Veritas

H-F-P-R
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
April 8th, 2006 at 03:03pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

we believe when you die, your soul gets stuck on the roof and you can't get it down........

Dominae es requium

In Vino Veritas

H-F-P-R

Thats very interesting.

I'm a Spotrotter, but I wouldnt call that my religion.
I guess I'm not sure what I believe. After I think about it for a while, I'll come back
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 8th, 2006 at 03:04pm
Fuck_America:

Dominae es requium

In Vino Veritas

H-F-P-R

Thats very interesting.

I'm a Spotrotter, but I wouldnt call that my religion.
I guess I'm not sure what I believe. After I think about it for a while, I'll come back

Oh Lord.....

....WHOOOOOOOSH!!!!!
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
April 8th, 2006 at 04:16pm
I was mostly influenced by my parents on both parts.
JESSY NIGHTMARE
Idiot
JESSY NIGHTMARE
April 8th, 2006 at 04:24pm
Personal Choice.
All my family are hardcore Conservative, Christian Republicans.
Lameee.
Hah.
*One*Kiss*and*Im*Alive*
Geek
*One*Kiss*and*Im*Alive*
April 9th, 2006 at 08:10pm
Personal Choice. My parents are Christians, I'm a Satanist. Yea just a little different. Hehe.
Infamous
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Infamous
April 9th, 2006 at 08:55pm

Dominae es requium

In Vino Veritas

H-F-P-R

Laughing

LOVE it...

and love you sweetie...never lose that warped sense of humour! xxx

Infamous.
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 10th, 2006 at 07:44am
I'm just gonna jump in the middle of this thread...

I guess my basic beliefs are influenced by my parents - my dad is anti-Christian despite being Chrisened (sp?) and was brought up by two very Roman Catholic parents. Because of this I realised that you don't have to just follow what people say, but you should question stuff.

And so now I go to a Christian school and am anti-Christian, not because my dad is, but because he said some stuff to me that really made sense and I agree with his views.

I try not to make my self be influenced, but to get all the facts and make up my own mind. But of course, the facts come from people (or are written down, but somebody must have written them in the first place), and their own idea of a particular issue.
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
April 10th, 2006 at 08:24am
I guess my parents did influence me, everybody gets influenced by people close to them whether they want to be or not. My beliefs are my own though, I guess my parents helped me to make decisions but in the end its my own opinion.
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
April 12th, 2006 at 01:50am
um.... i would have to say alot of my beliefs were formed on my own. My dad is a hard core republican and supports the president no matter what he does(or doesn't do.) i grew up with my mom(my parents got divorced when i was in 4th grade.) and she never really pushed any of her beliefs on me-we went to church and all of that but it wasn't a big part of my life.She kept me pretty opened minded about people-so i don't have any racial prejudices or anything like that.i think most of what the catholic church says is crap. i mean i believe in God and Jesus but i personally don't want to believe heaven is how they describe it.I also don't give a crap if a guy falls in love with a guy or a girl with a girl. Its their choice and thier life-let them live it.now- on the subject of abortion. i believe that if a woman is going to have medical difficulties(or her life is in danger) because of the baby or she got raped and became pregnant then she should be allowed to get an abortion. However if she is just sleeping around with 20 different guys and doesn't want to deal with the consequenses-than she should either give the baby up for adoption or CLOSE HER FREAKING LEGS.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 12th, 2006 at 05:08am
My choice. I've been raised as a Christian all my life just to find out my parents are not so religious at all. Neither is anyone in my family. But they tend to celebrate Christian holidays. Like Easter and Christmas, of course. I just go to my room and ignore the warm atmosphere. I'm pretty much an atheist, although I live by some precepts of Buddhism. I'm learning more about the religion and hopefully I'll accept it when the time comes.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
April 17th, 2006 at 12:19am
Every one of my beliefs are mine.
Nerdosaurus
Nerdosaurus
April 22nd, 2006 at 09:59am
I made my own choice but I do listen to other people's opinion's and then I make up my own mind wether or not I like a certin thing or believe in relgion I like to make up my own mind about thing's.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
April 25th, 2006 at 01:15am
my own and not, i am part Christian(parents) and part scientologist(my part)
for political i have my own view my parents totally other way. i would vote green party they vote liberal
Sylar
Sylar
April 25th, 2006 at 03:09am
I have no belief. I like to think Karma plays a part in our lives, but then again I'm not even sure about that. I will never have a religion- it just causes too many problems
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 25th, 2006 at 11:16pm
Mikko Lindstrom:
I have no belief. I like to think Karma plays a part in our lives, but then again I'm not even sure about that. I will never have a religion- it just causes too many problems

I think by beliefs, they mean your views on things, not your religion.
Register