*Blue Star*- eee:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
To quote my grandad......

I'll swear if I want to swear!
Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck!

....heh....the man was a goddamn legend

H-F-P-R

Laughing Your grandad sounds awesome. Great mind... Smile

The same man.....who came up with a plan to stop burst pipes....

........something about pipes.....inside other pipes.......

...I dunno.....nobody ever understood.......maybe he was onto something.......

My Dad always says.....he was the type of guy who'd try to kill a fly
........with an ELEPHANT GUN......

H-F-P-R

*taps the pipes*

There's pipes inside pipes?!

O___O

Yeah.. he could have actually been on to something..
suzie_k
Falling In Love With The Board
suzie_k
March 1st, 2006 at 02:48pm
I swear ALOT.
But when I lived in England I rarely heard people swearing.
But when I moved back here everyother word was fuck!
But I dont really mind swearing.
I just dont swear in front of kids and old people!
But i hate the word cunt
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 2nd, 2006 at 03:25am
well durr.:
i get offended when ghetto black people swear.
i have nothing against them, its just i hate the way
they waste the words, and the accent they put into it.
I've never met any black people so I don't know what their swearing sounds like. xD
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 03:27am
Harlequin Girl:
well durr.:
I've never met any black people so I don't know what their swearing sounds like. xD

horrible.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 08:26am
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
well durr.:

horrible.

That was a little racist Confused actually very, mocking Black peoples accents and implying that they swear differently then the rest of the world. Wow
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 2nd, 2006 at 09:54am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
well durr.:

horrible.

That was a little racist Confused actually very, mocking Black peoples accents and implying that they swear differently then the rest of the world. Wow
She wasn't talking about all black people.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:12am
Harlequin Girl:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
well durr.:

horrible.

no i was talking about the ones who say, "yo yo yo i'm gonna shoot you, you muffer fucker, and your fucking family, "
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:17am
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
well durr.:

horrible.

no i was talking about the ones who say, "yo yo yo i'm gonna shoot you, you muffer fucker, and your fucking family, "
I was talking about what durr. said but you're right. xD
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:19am
Harlequin Girl:
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
well durr.:

horrible.

oh right sorry. Cool
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:20am
Black people can swear however they want Eh

I'm not about to stop them because I think it 'doesn't sound good'. Which, incidentally, I don't have a problem with them doing. Bit unfair picking out one particular ethnicity, though?.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:37am
I think it is a healthy way to vent. Just a while ago I punched out my window cause I was angry. I think I could've have channeled my anger differently. Then I wouldn't have to pay B500 to fix it. Mad
neurotically yours
Idiot
neurotically yours
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:38am
Bloodraine:

I'm not about to stop them because I think it 'doesn't sound good'. Which, incidentally, I don't have a problem with them doing. Bit unfair picking out one particular ethnicity, though?.

i agree.

personally, i swear alot, but around my friends, i dont do it around ppl who wouldnt like it like parents, adults, especially little kids. i hate the way my little brother is only 7 but when hes pissed off hell just shout off random swear words that he hears.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:42am
neurotically yours:
Bloodraine:

i agree.

personally, i swear alot, but around my friends, i dont do it around ppl who wouldnt like it like parents, adults, especially little kids. i hate the way my little brother is only 7 but when hes pissed off hell just shout off random swear words that he hears.
I just realized something odd...I swear more around my parents then my friends...Eh...

My boyfriend's really cute, cause he's very polite and curtious and he NEVER swears infront of girls, he never asks for the age of older women, he always lets the 'ladies first'. It's very cute. I've never gone out with anyone like that before. Razz
neurotically yours
Idiot
neurotically yours
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:45am
Anji:
neurotically yours:
Bloodraine:

i agree.

I just realized something odd...I swear more around my parents then my friends...Eh...

My boyfriend's really cute, cause he's very polite and curtious and he NEVER swears infront of girls, he never asks for the age of older women, he always lets the 'ladies first'. It's very cute. I've never gone out with anyone like that before. Razz

awh he sounds cute.
u swear more in front of your parents than u do in front of your friends? Shocked woah. i dunno anybody who does that.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:47am
neurotically yours:
Anji:
neurotically yours:
Bloodraine:

i agree.

awh he sounds cute.
u swear more in front of your parents than u do in front of your friends? Shocked woah. i dunno anybody who does that.
Well, I feel more comfortable around them. I dunno. And my dad swears infront of me all the time. What else is he going to expect? Confused
neurotically yours
Idiot
neurotically yours
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:49am
Anji:
neurotically yours:
Anji:
neurotically yours:
Bloodraine:

i agree.

awh he sounds cute.
Well, I feel more comfortable around them. I dunno. And my dad swears infront of me all the time. What else is he going to expect? Confused

Laughing my parents swear around me too. but they swear around me, and they expect me not to swear? pssh.

heres something ive kinda wondered about...what term do u guys like to use for swearing? like swear, cuss, curse, etc.....?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:52am
Umm...for swearing...thaaat wooould beee...swearing. Confused
Teeth
Geek
Teeth
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:59am
i dont swear but i only say the words that will be on before watershed like crap and stuff like that. I say cunt when im really angry with someone though
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 05:03pm
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:
well durr.:

horrible.

oh right sorry. Cool

Yeah, its still a racial stereotype, and white people are just as capable of talking like that.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
March 3rd, 2006 at 06:20pm
that_bass_line:
Okay people what are your veiws on it?

do you get offended when people swear? do you get offended by certain words? do you mind it in songs or just in everyday life?

i personally dont like it when people swear for no particular reason but if they're describing something then yeah sure go for it.

I swear more than I need to.
I don't care.
If it offends someone, they don't have to listen to it.
Now, if it's discrimination, then no, I wouldn't say, nor would I like to hear it.
What really sucks is censorship. Don't like something, don't buy it, don't listen to it, don't associate yourself with it. End of story.
Register