Swearing

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2005 at 10:54am
I dont really see the problem with the 'C' word. Perhaps i've just become desensitized to it or something.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
November 25th, 2005 at 11:00am
luckely i have the respect from friends and my family that they dont say it in front of me, i think it is ahorrible word and i really hate to hear young kids say it,

i was taking my child to school the other day and two young children (age Cool were using it every other word i dont know why it just makes my skin crawl.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
November 25th, 2005 at 11:33am
you know what? there are already two variations on this thread, "anti-censorship" and another one a few pages back. instead of arbitrairly duplicating threads, we could just use those to discuss this. (just a suggestion)
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 25th, 2005 at 11:41am
......WHAT IS THE PROBLEM with c-u-n-t??????????
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 25th, 2005 at 11:50am
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

i just think that is's crass and there is no need to use the word under any curcumstances.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 25th, 2005 at 11:56am
tre_cool_is_god:

i just think that is's crass and there is no need to use the word under any curcumstances.

....I can think of worse to call someone.....

...............granted, I only use it for extreme aggressive - or comic - effect
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
November 25th, 2005 at 11:59am
tre_cool_is_god:

Naah. It's just a word.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 25th, 2005 at 12:01pm
tre_cool_is_god:

....I can think of worse to call someone.....

...............granted, I only use it for extreme aggressive - or comic - effect

i am having problems about thinking of a worse word that that one.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2005 at 12:02pm
I dunno, i actually use that word a lot. Some people react more to these things though.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 25th, 2005 at 12:06pm
bloodraine:
I dunno, i actually use that word a lot. Some people react more to these things though.

....agree with that...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 25th, 2005 at 12:07pm
i was on a bus one day and i heard a young lad say it to his mate and i tapped him on the shoulder and told him, that if his command of the english language was that poor then he should go back to school.

I wouldnt normally have said anything to him but i had my daughter with me at the time. And when we were playing an online game called "world of warcraft" we were talking to someone who said the word and i told him that my kids play the game aswell and that there is no need for that and he said OK i am man enough to say sorry and he did.
sharon mitchell
Geek
sharon mitchell
November 25th, 2005 at 02:29pm
I sing all words to all songs - my husband slaps me for each swear word but I believe that they are just words - once said, they are gone and no harm has been done. My kids also sing along to "parental advisory" lyrics and I don't mind as long as they know when it is appropriate and when it is not. I've just mixed a Yellow Day cd (that's green without the blue!)for a friend's little girl (age 10). She loves the GD she's heard on the radio, so I've made a mix of songs that don't have any swearing in them or too naughty a subject matter.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2005 at 03:12pm
i think certain swear words are vulgur and i understand why teachers have no swearing policy's.

Because let's test this out

''Miss, i need help with this question, i don't seem to understand what your asking me to do''

or

''OY MISS, i don't get this fucking work, it's pissing me off, the questions you've given are written in bollocks, i don't understand a fucking thing.

Swearing is damn right common, i swear on here but no tin public except when i'm really really mad.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2005 at 03:15pm
tre_cool_is_god:
i was on a bus one day and i heard a young lad say it to his mate and i tapped him on the shoulder and told him, that if his command of the english language was that poor then he should go back to school.

I wouldnt normally have said anything to him but i had my daughter with me at the time. And when we were playing an online game called "world of warcraft" we were talking to someone who said the word and i told him that my kids play the game aswell and that there is no need for that and he said OK i am man enough to say sorry and he did.

i sat next to this person on a school trip and they put the word fucking in front of nearly every word, in the end i turned to her and told her ''if you don't control your tongue, i'll wash your mouth out with soap''.

My mum once actually washed my mouth out with soap.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 25th, 2005 at 03:16pm
NeoSteph:
tre_cool_is_god:

i sat next to this person on a school trip and they put the word fucking in front of nearly every word, in the end i turned to her and told her ''if you don't control your tongue, i'll wash your mouth out with soap''.

i did it to my little boy a week ago and he hasnt sworn at me since.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 25th, 2005 at 03:18pm
tre_cool_is_god:
NeoSteph:
tre_cool_is_god:

....yeah, that's the right way to fucking deal with kids.....physical punishment
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2005 at 03:19pm
Im veering off-topic here, but couldn't swallowing soap harm a small child?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2005 at 03:20pm
tre_cool_is_god:
NeoSteph:
tre_cool_is_god:

My brothers daily diet was made up of soap, he he, they used to say they rathered the soap than brussel sprouts, so being a good daughter i told my mum this, and from then on every time they were naughty we some how managed to have brussel sprouts with our tea.

we had alot of sprouts growing up.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 25th, 2005 at 03:23pm
bloodraine:

no it cant and anyway i didnt make him swallow a whole bar of soad he just had a taste
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2005 at 03:26pm
bloodraine:

no a bar of soap is actually animal fat, you eat alot of animal fat in your daily diet, obviously if you rammed a bar of soap down a kids throat yeah thats bad,
my mum just made us lick it and hold it are mouths for like a second.

have you ever accidently got shampoo in your mouth when washing your hair, well it's like that.
Register