!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
February 28th, 2006 at 01:39pm
Magne:
Incubus:
Magne:
!nsomn!ac punk:
if someone wishes to swear it is their mouth.
but don't swear around people who can be influenced into it.

what about the people who wouldnt be influenzed but dont like it? Shouldnt they have the consideration not to swear in front of them?

I don't get why people don't like it. I mean yeah, if you're calling them a stupid fucking cunt yeah I can understand them not liking it then but if you're just saying "ah for fuck sake" when you're pissed off why is it so offencive?

i swear when i am angry like tonight i swore badly but i ahev consideration not to do it in front of people who dont like it, hey i guess i am old fashioned.
true true
i won't swear in front of any of my family but in front my mats it is nothing
but when im in public i do think of others
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 02:16pm
My parents let me swear as long as I do it within reason.

The wouldn't mind me screaming profanity if I broke something or I got angry at something, but if I told my brother to Fuck off and die, I'd get reprimanded.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 02:20pm
Bloodraine:
My parents let me swear as long as I do it within reason.

The wouldn't mind me screaming profanity if I broke something or I got angry at something, but if I told my brother to Fuck off and die, I'd get reprimanded.

i wouldve gotten killed for that, which i guess where i get my hatred for swearing from.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 28th, 2006 at 06:45pm
i dont swear in front of my parents but i do all the time online and at school [or whenever my parents cant hear me], i guess that makes me a hypocrite!
Spike
Geek
Spike
February 28th, 2006 at 06:52pm
I think that it's fine for people who are over 12 to swear. I mean come on, it's not in the bible "thou shalt not utter thy F word" or anything.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 06:53pm
Spike:
I think that it's fine for people who are over 12 to swear. I mean come on, it's not in the bible "thou shalt not utter thy F word" or anything.

Religion has nothing to do with it, and why 12? I know some immature 12 year olds who have no bussiness using words like that.
Spike
Geek
Spike
February 28th, 2006 at 07:57pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:

Religion has nothing to do with it, and why 12? I know some immature 12 year olds who have no bussiness using words like that.

I know religion isn't a part of it. I'm just saying that there's no law or anything that says you can't swear. And I know some immature 30 year olds that swear a lot. Does that make any difference?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 08:07pm
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:

I know religion isn't a part of it. I'm just saying that there's no law or anything that says you can't swear. And I know some immature 30 year olds that swear a lot. Does that make any difference?

Ok, so if age doesnt matter, why pick 12 then?
jgangstahippie7:18
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
jgangstahippie7:18
February 28th, 2006 at 08:08pm
Swearing in songs is ok with me.
I don't mind swearing as long as it doesn't offend the person you are talking to
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 08:10pm
jgangstahippie7:18:
Swearing in songs is ok with me.
I don't mind swearing as long as it doesn't offend the person you are talking to

In songs? Why does it matter where you swear, are some people superior to others so its ok for them to cuss? I think not.... everyone can, and pretty much everyone does
Spike
Geek
Spike
February 28th, 2006 at 08:32pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:

Ok, so if age doesnt matter, why pick 12 then?

I didn't say that age didn't matter.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 28th, 2006 at 11:08pm
billy fuckwit.
Geek
billy fuckwit.

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 12:57pm
i think it's just to show how much you mean something or how angry u r. i'm addicted to swearing.lol. but i know where to swear and at the right time. there's a limit, tho. when people swear sometimes it makes me nervous or angry. i dunno why, but it does.
Again, what Spike said: I think that it's fine for people who are over 12 to swear. I mean come on, it's not in the bible "thou shalt not utter thy F word" or anything.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 12:58pm
Black:
i think it's just to show how much you mean something or how angry u r. i'm addicted to swearing.lol. but i know where to swear and at the right time. there's a limit, tho. when people swear sometimes it makes me nervous or angry. i dunno why, but it does.
Again, what Spike said: I think that it's fine for people who are over 12 to swear. I mean come on, it's not in the bible "thou shalt not utter thy F word" or anything.

Why the age limit?

Why 12 specifically?

Makes no sense to me. Confused
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
March 1st, 2006 at 01:38pm
billie_not_billy:
i think swearing fucking sucks

.....Riiight....

Rolling Eyes
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
March 1st, 2006 at 01:42pm
To quote my grandad......

I'll swear if I want to swear!
Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck!

....heh....the man was a goddamn legend

H-F-P-R
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
March 1st, 2006 at 01:45pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

H-F-P-R

Laughing Your grandad sounds awesome. Great mind... Smile
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
March 1st, 2006 at 01:50pm
*Blue Star*- eee:

H-F-P-R

The same man.....who came up with a plan to stop burst pipes....

........something about pipes.....inside other pipes.......

...I dunno.....nobody ever understood.......maybe he was onto something.......

My Dad always says.....he was the type of guy who'd try to kill a fly
........with an ELEPHANT GUN......

H-F-P-R
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 1st, 2006 at 01:50pm
*Blue Star*- eee:

H-F-P-R

yes and he is so right
why should we not swear if we want 2 Wink
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
March 1st, 2006 at 01:57pm
When I was 11... I was pretty feisty and whenever I was on a pissed off rant.. I'd swear constantly. I just couldn't help it. I'd type up all my rants and blow off a bit of the steam on my xanga. I still do, occasionally. But I had people telling me they were shocked at my language.. considering I was 11 or 12 at the time.
Register