Swearing

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 28th, 2005 at 05:17pm
If you ask me, calling someone's sexuality is no different than calling their height..or eye colour or whatever. Still used as a way to try and make people upset -Rolls eyes-
Pretty Like Drugs
King For A Couple Of Days
Pretty Like Drugs
November 28th, 2005 at 05:22pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
If you ask me, calling someone's sexuality is no different than calling their height..or eye colour or whatever. Still used as a way to try and make people upset -Rolls eyes-
yes, the intention is the same, but I think what she meant was it'd be a little less effective if it didn't make sense, wasn't it not?
Hey, your ava changed...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 28th, 2005 at 05:25pm
Pretty Like Drugs:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
yes, the intention is the same, but I think what she meant was it'd be a little less effective if it didn't make sense, wasn't it not?
Hey, your ava changed...

Yeah I know lol, I was just randomly giving my view on homophobia.
Yes it did, it's much much hotter now! lmfao
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
November 28th, 2005 at 05:27pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Pretty Like Drugs:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Hey, your ava changed...

Yeah I know lol, I was just randomly giving my view on homophobia.
Yes it did, it's much much hotter now! lmfao
my god, I wrote 'wasn't it not?' Rolling Eyes so much for making sense
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 28th, 2005 at 05:31pm
Pretty Like Drugs:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Hey, your ava changed...

Well, yeah, I mean, calling someone's height or eye color...Okay, if you call a 7'1'' person short it would make just as much sense as calling a heterosexual gay...

I just thought about it when some girl was fighting with a person she didn't know in a chat room and added "you fag" at the end of the sentense, even though it wasn't to point out their homosexuality...in fact, she didn't even know whether it was a male or a female... Confused
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 28th, 2005 at 05:34pm
Faith:
Pretty Like Drugs:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Hey, your ava changed...

Well, yeah, I mean, calling someone's height or eye color...Okay, if you call a 7'1'' person short it would make just as much sense as calling a heterosexual gay...

I just thought about it when some girl was fighting with a person she didn't know in a chat room and added "you fag" at the end of the sentense, even though it wasn't to point out their homosexuality...in fact, she didn't even know whether it was a male or a female... Confused
fag isn't even used to point out sexuality, it just means asshole now
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 28th, 2005 at 05:35pm
Faith:
Pretty Like Drugs:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Hey, your ava changed...

Idiot
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
November 28th, 2005 at 05:37pm
spill_no_sick:
Faith:
Pretty Like Drugs:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Hey, your ava changed...

you are sure of this. because that means I can use it now, if it's not so offending towards homosexuals. I absolutely love the sound of it. To me it just rolls off my tongue so nicely... lol, never mind, that's not related.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 28th, 2005 at 05:40pm
spill_no_sick:
Faith:
Pretty Like Drugs:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Hey, your ava changed...

That's not the point. I didn't mean this partucular word...although the dictionary still says "a disparaging term for a homosexual man", but you might be right with that, I don't know. I just mean people call someone "gay" to offend them, I've seen than happen.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
November 29th, 2005 at 01:01am
I don't really have a problem with swearing. I tried to quit. Didn't work. Though I don't like saying the 'c words.' I don't know why, I just don't ever say either word. Oh, and if 'fag' is considered a swear word now, then I don't like that one either.
*DoWn_WiTh_JeLly_FiSh*
Geek
*DoWn_WiTh_JeLly_FiSh*
November 29th, 2005 at 02:06pm
i have no problem with it unless being used stupidly
Green Day R Wicked!!!!!!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Green Day R Wicked!!!!!!
November 29th, 2005 at 02:51pm
I don't hate swearing i swear all da time but i hate it wen people call me gay when im not
basketcase17
basketcase17
November 29th, 2005 at 03:05pm
Swearing doesnt cause any offence to me in particular but i know to some people it offends them greatly. I think swearing is fine if you have a reason but innapropriate cursing is pretty ignorant and rude.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 29th, 2005 at 09:54pm
swearing was cool in like grade 5
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 30th, 2005 at 12:12pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
swearing was cool in like grade 5

Grrrrr...I hate it when people swear just to sound cool and then they just start swearing non-stop. It makes them look like an idiot, swearing all the time and not knowing what they mean.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
December 1st, 2005 at 06:27am
i don't care, i don't swear very often...about once every day...but mostly it's onc eor twice or trice per week lol...i don't mind swearing...it's ok, but u leave a bad impression when swearin in someone's face, u no, someone that u don'tknow.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 1st, 2005 at 04:44pm
basketcase17:
Swearing doesnt cause any offence to me in particular but i know to some people it offends them greatly. I think swearing is fine if you have a reason but innapropriate cursing is pretty ignorant and rude.

You know, I just for some reason started thinking about it....Well, I don't swear around people who are offeded by it and it might be a right thing to do...but on the other hand, some people get offended when they see a gay couple, or a guy with green hair, or a girl in a very short skirt...Should those censor what they are not to offend those around them? After all, why should those who tend to always swear filter it out for someone they don't even know?.. Confused
Stephtz92
Stephtz92
December 1st, 2005 at 04:59pm
I don't like it if someone's saying a swear that's directed to me. I don't mind if people swear but it's weird when kids say it. Ya know.
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
December 1st, 2005 at 05:01pm
I just swear for the Hell of it, not for the popularity since people don't care about it.
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
December 1st, 2005 at 11:27pm
No, I don't really care who swears and why they swear. I mean sure, if a cuss word is rude and ignorant and being used against me for no reason then I'll get pissed off

I, for one, swear for empahsis.
Register