Swearing

AuthorMessage
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 25th, 2005 at 05:47pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
You ever heard chavs? The real thick ones? Who say stuff like "So I was fucking going to the fucking...fucking...fucking...thing right?...and fucking...this guy came up to me and was fucking...you know?...fucking trying to bang me...fucking...."
GAH!

......I hate that, never do it........

..............if I did, I'd probably stand to be literally beaten senseless
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
November 25th, 2005 at 06:03pm
OK, I'm really gonna talk about this, huh.
Erm, well, me and my brother, who's ten, we're talking to my mum about this. He says it's stupid that we're not allowed to swear, because a swear word is just like any other word. I actually kinda agree.
I only swear when I'm angry or really, really happy. I have - a couple of times - sworn for no reason, but heh.
I have friends who swear constantly, and friends who never, ever swear. I don't exactly get offended, but being called a 'fucking bitch' is different to being called a 'stupid idiot', because it just is isn't it.
So yeah.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 25th, 2005 at 06:09pm
*-_WaItInG_-*:
Erm, well, me and my brother, who's ten, we're talking to my mum about this. He says it's stupid that we're not allowed to swear, because a swear word is just like any other word. I actually kinda agree.
I only swear when I'm angry or really, really happy. I have - a couple of times - sworn for no reason, but heh.
I have friends who swear constantly, and friends who never, ever swear. I don't exactly get offended, but being called a 'fucking bitch' is different to being called a 'stupid idiot', because it just is isn't it.
So yeah.

Actually, I'd be more offended by "stupid idiot"...
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 25th, 2005 at 06:10pm
*-_WaItInG_-*:
So yeah.

Hmmmmm...not to all people. I find a fucking bitch and stupid idiot the same to me because I ignore them all. They don't really affect me in any way. Though it's kind of...annoying when my friends say,"Ummmmmm! Vivian just swore!" and...I don't see why parents don't let their children swear when they're over 10. I think they should be allowed...just so long as they don't swear in front of old people or something like that. For me, it just mostly slips out when I'm feeling emotional.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
November 25th, 2005 at 09:03pm
i don't mind it.
well, there are some derogatory terms like 'whore' (in the sexual sense) and 'fag' that i don't like, and i'm really not sure if it's classed as swearing.
but if it's just to express your emotions... i mean, nobody's going to get traumatised or anything by hearing someone say 'fuck'... all the people with overly-sensitive ears need to get over themselves.
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
November 25th, 2005 at 09:10pm
I hate it when little kids swear.
I hate the fact "bitch" can be in a song, but "bastard" is bleeped out.

I hate the "N" word, but yet you see Dave Chappelle on TV throwing it around like it's the word "and".

But don't get me wrong, Dave Chappelle is one funny mofo.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 25th, 2005 at 09:53pm
I think it's funny how on some radio stations "Goddamn." is allowed and fuck isn't xD
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
November 26th, 2005 at 01:42am
September_has_Ended:
I hate it when little kids swear.
I hate the fact "bitch" can be in a song, but "bastard" is bleeped out.

I hate the "N" word, but yet you see Dave Chappelle on TV throwing it around like it's the word "and".

But don't get me wrong, Dave Chappelle is one funny mofo.

agreed. i just find it really pathetic on the radio station here. they won't bleep out Bitch (and occasionally they screw up and they allow "fuck"Wink, but then words like bastard or ass is bleeped out each time. and not that it matters. but if you've ever heard the song "scars by papa roach" the part in the song when he screams "go fix yourself" yeah would you believe me when i told you that, that is bleeped out Rolling Eyes
Franny.
Franny.
November 26th, 2005 at 02:10am
i swear when I really need to express something. like i dunno, when i'm angry i swear more than usual, but liek normally, i use a swear word to make my point more serious i dunno. it's a habit, i swear in front of everyone, it's part of my natural speech. they're not even swear words anymore. just normal slang words nowadays.
The_Gunslinger
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The_Gunslinger
November 26th, 2005 at 02:50am
I tend to call people bastards alot because it isnt much of a swear word anymore not many people care about being born after or before your parents are married and I think the just sounds funny
underface
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
underface
November 26th, 2005 at 01:25pm
wa a great topic swearing o.k as long as u do it in the right place
the17th-minority
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the17th-minority
November 26th, 2005 at 02:11pm
I agree that it isn't very good to swear, but it is on the occasion when you are insanely angry or depressed.

I also hate it when someone's like, "OMG! I have never heard you werar before!" I kinda swear alot these days. But, that's just life for a teenager.

The 'N' word is horrible There is this girl in my class and she always says, "Aww! N..." I wanna punch her out.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 26th, 2005 at 02:15pm
I'm extremely dumb so please don't have a pop at me. But what the hell is the N word? Confused
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 26th, 2005 at 02:26pm
*Blue Star*:
I'm extremely dumb so please don't have a pop at me. But what the hell is the N word? Confused

......I'll field this one....cause enough trouble round here anyway

....NIGGER

H-F-P-R
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 26th, 2005 at 02:49pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
*Blue Star*:

......I'll field this one....cause enough trouble round here anyway

....NIGGER

H-F-P-R

Ooooh right! thanks for filling me in on that... Smile

I don't really like that word...but I don't hate it because I haven't heard anyone say it for a loong time. I hate the word.... "chink" or.."chinky" man..that sounds cruel.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 26th, 2005 at 05:45pm
No Stranger To Shame:
agreed. i just find it really pathetic on the radio station here. they won't bleep out Bitch (and occasionally they screw up and they allow "fuck"Wink, but then words like bastard or ass is bleeped out each time. and not that it matters. but if you've ever heard the song "scars by papa roach" the part in the song when he screams "go fix yourself" yeah would you believe me when i told you that, that is bleeped out Rolling Eyes

Maybe they thought he said "Go fuck yourself!"... Confused
I think the most pathetic thing on the radio station here is that they bleep out swearing from the songs, but the DJ swear all the way! Shocked I think that's messed up.

Pretty Like Drugs:
i don't mind it.
well, there are some derogatory terms like 'whore' (in the sexual sense) and 'fag' that i don't like, and i'm really not sure if it's classed as swearing.
but if it's just to express your emotions... i mean, nobody's going to get traumatised or anything by hearing someone say 'fuck'... all the people with overly-sensitive ears need to get over themselves.

I really don't get it when people use "Fag" as an insult towards random people. I mean, to call a gay person "fag" is vulgar and offencive, but to call a straight guy a fag makes no sense to me...I mean what am I supposed to get offended from you calling me gay? It's like calling a white guy a "nigger" or calling a Jewish person a Christian... Confused
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
November 26th, 2005 at 07:15pm
i don't mind swearing at all.
i just feel weird when little kids curse. its like theyre trying to show off or something.
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
November 26th, 2005 at 07:20pm
whenicomearound_67:
i don't mind swearing at all.
i just feel weird when little kids curse. its like theyre trying to show off or something.
Yeah they are. What's forbidden, is fun.
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
November 26th, 2005 at 09:33pm
its pretty damn funny when little kids swear, but if its for a big important thing, they should know the difference between when they can curse and when they cant.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
November 27th, 2005 at 05:34am
Faith:
No Stranger To Shame:

Maybe they thought he said "Go fuck yourself!"... Confused
I think the most pathetic thing on the radio station here is that they bleep out swearing from the songs, but the DJ swear all the way! Shocked I think that's messed up.

wow..i never actually thought of that.. but i mean also in the bring me to life song by evanescence. they block out the guys voice. which i think is absolutly stupid if you ask me.
Register