Do you or your parents park in disabled/handicapped spaces?

AuthorMessage
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 6th, 2006 at 06:16pm
$PERB$:
my maserati does 185
they took my license
and now i dont drive
but when i used to i parked in the expectant mothers spot and disabled persons spot and in front of fire hydrants and i doubled park at the old folks home at least 10 times a day...
but in L.A. none of those things r crimes so its cool...

how does a 17 year olds afford a Maserati?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 6th, 2006 at 06:24pm
I have once, but blood was pooring out of my friends ear and i had to rush her to A and E. So i think i can be forgiven, even then after i knew she was alright i went and moved my car.

I'm lucky where i live is close to the city centre, so where there is a problem with parking i don't need to park.
$PERB$
Idiot
$PERB$
February 6th, 2006 at 08:07pm
NeoSteph:
$PERB$:
my maserati does 185
they took my license
and now i dont drive
but when i used to i parked in the expectant mothers spot and disabled persons spot and in front of fire hydrants and i doubled park at the old folks home at least 10 times a day...

dude didnt y'all even read my post?
the "man" took my license so now i dont drive
but if i COULD i would b driving recklessly/dangerously/several miles over the speed limit while talking on 2 cell phones and eating a cheeseburger w/ fries...
$PERB$
Idiot
$PERB$
February 6th, 2006 at 08:09pm
NeoSteph:
I have once, but blood was pooring out of my friends ear and i had to rush her to A and E. So i think i can be forgiven, even then after i knew she was alright i went and moved my car.

oh and man that aint no excuse for takinh a handicap spot like when i used ta park in em i had a LEGITIMATE reason
some ppl are so inconsiderate...
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
February 6th, 2006 at 09:36pm
We dont park in them unless we have the little blue sign to hang on the mirror thingie. Everyone has them though and they just lend them to other people so whatever.... Theres not really alot people in my town to be parked in all the handicaps so Im not bothered with it just yet.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 7th, 2006 at 04:07am
$PERB$:
NeoSteph:

oh and man that aint no excuse for takinh a handicap spot like when i used ta park in em i had a LEGITIMATE reason

i have 2 disabled children and i wouldnt mind her parking in a disabled space until she knew her friend was ok, and she went to move her car when she was happy that they were ok.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 7th, 2006 at 07:30am
$PERB$:
NeoSteph:
$PERB$:
my maserati does 185
they took my license
and now i dont drive

dude didnt y'all even read my post?
the "man" took my license so now i dont drive
but if i COULD i would b driving recklessly/dangerously/several miles over the speed limit while talking on 2 cell phones and eating a cheeseburger w/ fries...

I wasn't questioning that, i was merely asking how you could afford a maserati in the first place
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 7th, 2006 at 11:24am
$PERB$:
NeoSteph:

That is a legitimate reason. If you have a better one than needing to aid your friend who is in danger, I'd like to hear it.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
February 7th, 2006 at 02:23pm
My parent's don't do it.. apart from this one time where my mum did just to quickly get 1 item. No one ever parks in the disabled parking spaces anyway.. she almost got fined. O_O
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
February 7th, 2006 at 03:24pm
I thought it was illegal in the UK. Well we only park in disabled when my Grandaads with us - but he does have a disabled badge because his breathing gets bad. We use the stairs or escalator!
$PERB$
Idiot
$PERB$
February 7th, 2006 at 07:30pm
Bloodraine:
$PERB$:
NeoSteph:

That is a legitimate reason. If you have a better one than needing to aid your friend who is in danger, I'd like to hear it.

i was waiting for somebody to ask...
ok i used to park in them all the time because i had a girlfriend who used to wear REALLY high heels and could not walk well in them and my back was getting sore from carrying her everywhere so i would have to park close to places so that she wouldnt have to walk and risk spraining one of her beautiful ankles and also what kind of boyfriend would i b if i expected her to walk for long periods of time huh? not a very good one...
good enough reason for y'all??
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 8th, 2006 at 03:23am
She doesn't Have to wear REALLY High heels if her ankle hurts thats her own fault.
Save spaces for someone who NEEDS them you inconsiderate fool.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 8th, 2006 at 03:33am
$PERB$:
Bloodraine:
$PERB$:
NeoSteph:

ok i used to park in them all the time because i had a girlfriend who used to wear REALLY high heels and could not walk well in them and my back was getting sore from carrying her everywhere so i would have to park close to places so that she wouldnt have to walk and risk spraining one of her beautiful ankles and also what kind of boyfriend would i b if i expected her to walk for long periods of time huh? not a very good one...

if she can't walk in them very well why did she wear them?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2006 at 06:43am
$PERB$:
Bloodraine:
$PERB$:
NeoSteph:

Stop trying to piss peoplle off and leave this topic if you won't take it seriously.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2006 at 01:31pm
$PERB$:

Terrible reason. And I thought I was immoral.

But I have to agree with Steph, you should be serious for Specific Discussion. The rest of the board is a good place to mess around.
death_metal_madness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
death_metal_madness
February 8th, 2006 at 01:59pm
my dad does'nt yet cos' i don't have my badge yet
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 8th, 2006 at 02:47pm
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
LovesBillieJoe:
even pregnant ladies and such.

Whyyy?

I don't see what pressing need they have to be right next to the shop.

i dont either i have had 3 kids and we parked away from the store all the time but i wanted to walk and i wouldnt let anyone wrap me up in cotton wool anyway

ya but its still illegal to park in a "customer with child" space...if your not "with child"... and i guess it can be a pain to get in and out of your car if your pregnant...i wouldnt know though Confused

yes it can be a pain but you work around it, also when your heavily pregnant say about 8 months your not suppose to be driving anyway. Well that is what my Dr told me.

hmmm...didnt know that!
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
February 8th, 2006 at 05:09pm
my mom is so, yea we do
$PERB$
Idiot
$PERB$
February 8th, 2006 at 05:39pm
i dont think ive ever been more serious in my life
i am German i do not joke around about anything...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 8th, 2006 at 05:45pm
$PERB$:
i dont think ive ever been more serious in my life
i am German i do not joke around about anything...

Rolling Eyes

STFU. Plzkthnx.
Register