AuthorMessage
AndTheCowSaidMoo
Geek
AndTheCowSaidMoo

Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 11:02am
lyrical_mess:
I'm seein a new trend at Mibba.

Stories dat r typd lik dis. Rolling Eyes I saw at least five of them. There'salso stries wear noone checks four speling misteaks.

You mean...

'There's also stories where no-one checks for spelling mistakes'?

Heh. Cool
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 07:29pm
I know! On Mibba, people are writing as if they're having a seizure while typing it! Thank God sampalletband put up that site on Google for Word because I can't read caveman. Sad
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 08:02pm
*ha*ha*your*screwed*:
I know! On Mibba, people are writing as if they're having a seizure while typing it! Thank God sampalletband put up that site on Google for Word because I can't read caveman. Sad

I have to say that ever since people could post without being edited first you saw the quality of stories go into the toilet.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 08:11pm
That's why we need to edit again. File
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 08:12pm
A Melancholy Autumn:

[spam] DAMN with the amount of stories that go through Mibba we'd need a HUGE ass team of editors to be able to keep up. [/spam]
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 08:26pm
In alot of stories these days, I think, everyone get's knocked up.
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 08:40pm
sampalletband:
A Melancholy Autumn:

[spam] DAMN with the amount of stories that go through Mibba we'd need a HUGE ass team of editors to be able to keep up. [/spam]

I miss the amazing GSB ways, editing was soooo awesome. It would be worth waiting 2-5 days for it to be posted just so I wouldn't have millions of stories being posted in seconds. It hurts my little brain. Cheese
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
February 9th, 2007 at 08:51pm
A Melancholy Autumn:
In alot of stories these days, I think, everyone get's knocked up.

Mesic That made me laugh, and it's true
*ha*ha*your*screwed*:

I miss the amazing GSB ways, editing was soooo awesome. It would be worth waiting 2-5 days for it to be posted just so i wouldn't have millions of stories being posted in seconds. it hurts my little brain. Cheese

I agree, but Dno enough people like it this way I guess.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 08:58pm
Kimberlane:

yea people like it this way cause no one is telling them their writing looks like chicken scratch and they need to fix it. Rolling Eyes

WHOOPSIE

that was my outside voice tehe
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 09:00pm
sampalletband:
Kimberlane:

yea people like it this way cause no one is telling them their writing looks like chicken scratch and they need to fix it. Rolling Eyes

WHOOPSIE

that was my outside voice tehe

Yeah, but we all learned from our mistakes. if you didn't delete my chapter and tell me all of what I was doing wrong, I would double suck at writing. Not just suck, that's a difference! Very Happy
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
February 9th, 2007 at 10:38pm
Yeah and it is a little confusing with all the MCR fics mixed in there too Confused .
I don't want to sound like I'm whining or anything though.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 10:41pm
Kimberlane:
Yeah and it is a little confusing with all the MCR fics mixed in there too Confused .
I don't want to sound like I'm whining or anything though.

Oh, I don't mind. I'd love to sit here an talk about how bland of variety there is on mibba, but I'd just spam.
Just saying this: People need to be more fucking original. How many fucking MCR stories on there? Jeez. I don't even bother to look on there. It's not just a fanfic site; people can post original stories there too...
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
February 9th, 2007 at 11:34pm
Yeah but I think a lot of people find Fan fics easier, especially if you're a beginner because you already have all your characters. And developing a good character is a skill that takes tons of practice, not just in writing, but acting too. It's a royal pain in the butt.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 19th, 2007 at 12:32am
I believe this thread should be revived.

- Frerard
- Pregnancy
- main character, preferably a female, has bad past shrouded in mystery, goes to -insertbandnamehere- concert and instantly falls in love with a member and they get married and make babies, walking a road of troubles, deaths, pregnancy, but eventually end up happy.
- Pregnancy
- using ' instead of " in dialogue.
- Pregnancy
- The adolescent of the story has similar past to the example stated previously, but this time the band finds her and they become best friends forever, pursuing one another and drawing a love triangle.
- Pregnancy
- Death
- Pregnancy.

...did I forget pregnancy?
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
August 19th, 2007 at 01:01am
A teenage girl (usually a girl) finding out that her father is really Billie Joe (more so than Mike or Tre), she moves in with him, falls in love with Mike or Tre, "dramatic" shit ensues. i.e. *cough*she get's knocked up*cough*
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
August 20th, 2007 at 06:47am
Oh..another thing. I keep stumbling across these stories where people are obsessed with Skittles. It's rather annoying.

Skittles make the world go 'round, apparently.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 20th, 2007 at 06:50am
Billie's Willie:
Oh..another thing. I keep stumbling across these stories where people are obsessed with Skittles. It's rather annoying.

That is so annoying. It sparked when an interview, possibly a fake one, with Frank from MCR was talking about it or something.

Now it's a huge craze to love skittles and be random in stories. ._.
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
August 20th, 2007 at 07:28am
songbird.:
Billie's Willie:

That is so annoying. It sparked when an interview, possibly a fake one, with Frank from MCR was talking about it or something.

I know. I think it was Mikey, Gerard, and Frank maybe. I dunno. But I was sick of all the Skittle love stories. Skittles are sick. I kinda wrote an anti-Skittle Green Day one shot. Called "Stoned on Skittles". Meg
Rebel_Junkie
Geek
Rebel_Junkie
August 20th, 2007 at 03:49pm
songbird.:
Billie's Willie:

Now I've got nothing against skittles, I like them as much as any candy but it annoys me that people who probably didn't think of skittles as their favorite candy before Frank mentioned them now love everything about skittles. This girl on Mibba said she named her dog Skittle for fucks sake!

Skittles are not that amazing folks, hate to break it to you.
Rebel_Junkie
Geek
Rebel_Junkie
August 20th, 2007 at 03:52pm
The MCR stories are also really repetitive, I mean seriously at this rate Gerard has been with Frank so many times for so many different reasons my head has begun to hurt. And I’m against this recent trend of Waycest (the one where Mikey and Gerard have ‘relations’) that is just wrong! There are a couple stories out there about MCR that do have some originality to them though so I’m not saying that all the MCR stories are cliché.

But it has become so hard to find one single GOOD Green Day story that I’m going nuts!

Mibba has opened my mind to MCR though, I will give it that. Before Mibba I really didn't like MCR but I also didn't know that much about them and if it wasn't for Mibba I don't think I would have ever started to like MCR at all. Same goes for Avenged Seven Fold.
Register