used to love Fall Out Boy but i now like them and they are overrated
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2009 at 05:05pm
Macfadyen:
Jesse Lacey.:
I don't think Taking Back Sunday are overrated but I do believe their "Louder Now" album was WAY overrated. Everything leading to that was not.
And actually, now that Fazzi is in the band I think they're back on the underrated half.

But I'm still going to say Louder Now era TBS is overrated until someone can prove me wrong.

I used to be a huge TBS fan a few years ago, but Louder Now really threw me off. Their appeal came from their TAYF/WYWTB style(s). Louder Now was just sort of generic and bleh.
I remember after listening to Louder Now for the third time I thought "Alright, maybe this was a joke, the real record is coming soon."
There were a few okay songs on it but nothing great. Unfortunately, I believe the "generic" thing is what sold them to everyone. Which lead up to them being overrated. Hopefully they go back to how they used to sound or they'll be doomed to remain overrated for life. Sad
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
February 2nd, 2009 at 06:51pm
Jesse Lacey.:
Macfadyen:
Jesse Lacey.:
I don't think Taking Back Sunday are overrated but I do believe their "Louder Now" album was WAY overrated. Everything leading to that was not.
And actually, now that Fazzi is in the band I think they're back on the underrated half.

But I'm still going to say Louder Now era TBS is overrated until someone can prove me wrong.

I used to be a huge TBS fan a few years ago, but Louder Now really threw me off. Their appeal came from their TAYF/WYWTB style(s). Louder Now was just sort of generic and bleh.
I remember after listening to Louder Now for the third time I thought "Alright, maybe this was a joke, the real record is coming soon."
There were a few okay songs on it but nothing great. Unfortunately, I believe the "generic" thing is what sold them to everyone. Which lead up to them being overrated. Hopefully they go back to how they used to sound or they'll be doomed to remain overrated for life. Sad
Yeaah, unfortunately I can't think of a band that drastically changed styles then went back. :/
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
February 5th, 2009 at 07:40pm
Well the defintion of overrated is that you say it better than it actually is
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
February 12th, 2009 at 07:31pm
paramore
September Has Passed
King For A Couple Of Days
September Has Passed
February 13th, 2009 at 06:48am
Bring Me The Horizon.
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
February 15th, 2009 at 03:18am
Kings of Leon Hand Also, Lady Gaga. Gosh omgno Whats weird is that most of the bands mentioned don't even get played on the radio here or are even known that much Coolio
September Has Passed
King For A Couple Of Days
September Has Passed
February 15th, 2009 at 08:21pm
I forgot to mention Mindless Self Indulgence Coffee
Seen them, met them, pfft Hand
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
April 14th, 2009 at 12:14pm
Coldplay
Snow Patrol
Keane
James Blunt
Bloc Party
Kings of Leon
Killers
all that indie stuff.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
April 19th, 2009 at 06:21am
Coldplay
U2
Arctic Monkeys
Any emo band ever
St. Dude
St. Dude
April 19th, 2009 at 06:30am
Kings of Leon
Coldplay
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
April 27th, 2009 at 05:09am
Miley Cyrus - I saw her performing that single The Climb on this tv show the other night and I turned the channel the second I saw her

Jonas Brothers
Katy Perry
Brett Anderson
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Brett Anderson
May 17th, 2009 at 07:18pm
Geesh, metallica is so overrated. i hate their guts. the singers a two-faced bastard, the drummer is a dirty twat, and the rest of em are assbags. Mad

metallica can suck Gavin Rossdale's left nut.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
May 18th, 2009 at 07:19am
Morphis.:
Geesh, metallica is so overrated. i hate their guts. the singers a two-faced bastard, the drummer is a dirty twat, and the rest of em are assbags. Mad

Jay Tee:
Any band that starts off their career with Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice For All and The Black Album can't be over-rated. Granted they were weak for a few albums post-1991 (perhaps they needed this break from thrash metal to keep their longevity) but the majority of their recording output is influential, sublime and musically brilliant. And the new album sees them back to their best.

Metallica are one of the few bands that can't be on this list.

Plus just because you think someone's a prick doesn't make their music over-rated. I think Bono's a prick but it won't stop me listening to The Joshua Tree.
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
May 22nd, 2009 at 01:30am
Jay Tee:
Morphis.:

Jay Tee:
Any band that starts off their career with Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice For All and The Black Album can't be over-rated. Granted they were weak for a few albums post-1991 (perhaps they needed this break from thrash metal to keep their longevity) but the majority of their recording output is influential, sublime and musically brilliant. And the new album sees them back to their best.

Metallica are one of the few bands that can't be on this list.

Plus just because you think someone's a prick doesn't make their music over-rated. I think Bono's a prick but it won't stop me listening to The Joshua Tree.
]\]

Agreed - I know this really huge U2 fan who says that Bono is annoying but she loves him
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 25th, 2009 at 10:21am
Dom:
Coldplay
U2
Arctic Monkeys
Any emo band ever
i concur
Creepers.
Idiot
Creepers.
May 28th, 2009 at 07:09pm
Coldplay?.
I just don't see it. Neutral
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
May 29th, 2009 at 07:59am
Parachutes is amazing.

The other three albums = bleaurgh... of course with the exception of a few songs.
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
May 29th, 2009 at 03:10pm
Insert Name Here.:

lol @ assbags.

I think they're overrated as well, but not because I don't like the people in the band. Their music gives me a headache and every time I say that everyone yells at me.

I don't see the hype. :/
mrjoe815
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrjoe815
June 15th, 2009 at 07:20pm
Jonas Brothers
Register