Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
August 20th, 2008 at 03:28pm
If was only Mike's business we wouldn't have this thread about Mike's Dating Status.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 20th, 2008 at 04:08pm
CurlyFries:
If was only Mike's business we wouldn't have this thread about Mike's Dating Status.
"Current"

The word makes a lot of difference.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
King For A Couple Of Days
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
August 20th, 2008 at 06:39pm
CurlyFries:

I'm all for discussing it, posting pictures and the gossip about baby news. Trying to work out a timeline so that everyone understands is ok too, but to obsess over the fact that we don't have a picture of his second wife and then to go as far to say that she doesn't exist is crossing the line.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 20th, 2008 at 06:50pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
CurlyFries:

I'm all for discussing it, posting pictures and the gossip about baby news. Trying to work out a timeline so that everyone understands is ok too, but to obsess over the fact that we don't have a picture of his second wife and then to go as far to say that she doesn't exist is crossing the line.

Yeah, I agree. I think we should just accept the fact that we don't have a picture of Sarah. It's plain and simple, Mike stayed out of the spotlight while he was married to her! End of discussion!
Can we go back to the current please?
Ha Ha You're Dead504
King For A Couple Of Days
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
August 20th, 2008 at 06:55pm
^Ah, yes I also agree sooooooo........yeah. Brittney's awesome...and...I hope this one work out the best for Mike.

*shrugs* Eh, that's the best I could do. We have no news, so I expect this thread to remain quite a bit cold for a while.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 20th, 2008 at 07:09pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
^Ah, yes I also agree sooooooo........yeah. Brittney's awesome...and...I hope this one work out the best for Mike.

*shrugs* Eh, that's the best I could do. We have no news, so I expect this thread to remain quite a bit cold for a while.

Most likely. I've checked everything I can think of, no news. Does Laura have news?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 25th, 2008 at 07:44pm
Credit to Arohex

From February, again (they sure were busy that month) and I'm not sure about you guys, but I spy baby bump.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 25th, 2008 at 07:56pm
yeah, I see something going on there with her stomach. Plus, her hand's on it... which may not mean anything, but when you're preggers, doesn't it kill in the first few, well, the whole nine months?
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
August 25th, 2008 at 08:01pm
That's weird, she does look like she has a bump

Does she look ... babybumpish in those other pics from February?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 25th, 2008 at 08:03pm
Dawnie:
That's weird, she does look like she has a bump

Does she look ... babybumpish in those other pics from February?
I'm not sure, the pictures are only of like, their upper torsos so you can't really see her belly.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
August 25th, 2008 at 08:37pm
If she really is pregnant there she must have had it by now, man

Or if not she must be about ready to expolde! XD
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 25th, 2008 at 09:08pm
I'm guessing she's about ready to pop, so you're right Dawnie, plus, her boobs are bigger, I think..
By the way, love the Ava!
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 26th, 2008 at 08:26am
She's quite petite so I should imagine being pregnant must topple her over every time she tries to stand up tehe
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
August 26th, 2008 at 08:31am
Or maybe she just has Mike wait on her hand and foot XD
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 26th, 2008 at 08:32am
Just got an image of them in the living room or something and her struggling to get up for a good two minutes or so and then when she finally does get up Mike looks over the top of his newspaper like "oh, do you need something?" tehe
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
August 26th, 2008 at 08:36am
hah yeah, typical tehe and she would just shoot him death stares XD

I can't imagine Adie letting Billie get away with that; I bet he feared for his life when she was pregnant, and flinched whenever she moved XD
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 26th, 2008 at 08:41am
Adie pretty much own his arse all the time though Coolio
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 26th, 2008 at 09:54am
Boobmeister:
Just got an image of them in the living room or something and her struggling to get up for a good two minutes or so and then when she finally does get up Mike looks over the top of his newspaper like "oh, do you need something?" tehe

I wanna see!
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
August 26th, 2008 at 03:55pm
Rambling Rose:
Boobmeister:

I wanna see!

she means mental image, dear Pat
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 26th, 2008 at 04:03pm
Jello Biafra.:
Rambling Rose:
Boobmeister:

I wanna see!

she means mental image, dear Pat

Oh. My bad.
Register