Mike-Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 15th, 2006 at 02:25am
Stole this idea from the Tre thread, but post away with your Mike-related dreams.

My first dream I ever had of Mike was with me walking up to some house that was a complete pigsty. You couldn't see the floor. And apparently GD lived there and I was meeting Mike. Him and me walked side by side around this winding walkway to the street where he opened the passenger side door for me, and I swear to BUDDHA that I could smell his cologne. It was sweet, spicy and musky and I was in heaven. I suppose we went on a date or something cuz then it switched to him and me emailing back and forth and then him saying he didn't think we should go any further because he didn't think I liked him the way he liked me and he didn't want to waste his heart on a pipe dream. And then I posted a message here on GSB I think (lol) about how I did like him the same way...that I LOVED him...and if I gave him the impression otherwise it was because I am shy or something. And he then he replied back with 'I Love you too' and a bunch of GSB-ians read it too and were all "Awww". LoL

That was my first ever Mike dream. Laughing
TehSuckiestBassistEva
Jackass
TehSuckiestBassistEva
June 15th, 2006 at 11:06am
*ponders*

I remember one time I had this dream I was at his cafe listening to my iPod when he just walked up to me and looked at my iPod then smiled, hugged me, and walked away... It was really weird and vaguely upsetting... Sad
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 11:08am
I had a dream where he gave me his favourite bass and I played it like it was the last song of my life. God I loved that dream.
Isaac Clarke
King For A Couple Of Days
Isaac Clarke
June 15th, 2006 at 11:37am
I dreamt once that I was watching the news and in the corner it said, "Up next: Mike Dirnt arrested for theft." So I waited until the commercials were over and then it had this clip of Mike in court and then walking outside to hug his daughter and he looked all sad. The news reporter said he was arrested for stealing a puppy for Estelle.

Yeah that was a really weird dream...
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
June 15th, 2006 at 11:43am
I dreamed that the pmb came to my house and kidnapped Mike and hid him in my basement. But thats all I can say because it gets too slashy from there.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 15th, 2006 at 12:31pm
I had a dream recently that i went to a show like TRL or something and i was behind a barrier with lots of other people. when Green day came on the stage everyone went crazy and i was like "Eep!" then the barrier fell down and it was like silent and everyone, including Green Day stared at the barrier before people were charging forward to get to meet them. So i thought, screw that, run for Mike!

So i ran up to him and rushed to tell him how much he inspired me and stuff because i thought i'd get swept along with the crowd. It turned out though that everyone else had charged to Billie and Tre so i was left to talk to Mike for ages =)
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 09:38am
hehe.i had a dream he perposed to me Retard
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 09:40am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Recently I dreamt that I was at TRL, standing behind the cameras and beyond the audience, and watching Green Day get interviewed. It was night time, I remember, and I wasn't there as a MTV crew member or fan, but as Mike's girlfriend! Drool Yay, dream!

Then it switched and suddenly it was World War III outside and Green Day had weapons and were blowing shit up. Mike even had a rocket launcher and he blew a TRL window to smithereens with it. There were tanks and armies marching in the streets below and buildings nearby were on fire, and the whole time, the audience of teenie girls with their homemade t-shirts were smiling and cheering like nothing was amiss.

Then, again, it all changed. It was still in the TRL studio, yet not. Yaknowwhatimean? It kind of became a store. Kinda. Mike was standing beside me and to our right was this room with a metal door and a round window in the center. And Billie and Adie were there, and Mike opened the door and we shoved Billie and Adie inside and Mike locked the door and Billie was banging on the door, getting all pissed, but Adie was just happy. LoL. Then I turned to Mike and asked him, "Have you ever watched them have sex?" He paused then replied, "Yes." Laughing

Then we walked away to the wall where there were shelves of merchandise: like jewelry, perfumes, and oils. And Mike was skimming the racks of oils when he picked out one that was a white bottle with a symbol of Taurus on the bottom and it was called "White Rose." He told me to pick one out so we could mix our oils together. For what reason, I don't know. I found one, a red bottle with the Virgo symbol on the bottom and it was called "Red Rose" and it just so happened that the bottles we chose were the only two that had astrological symbols on them. And I said "Ours kinda match." Then Mike said "We go together."

Shocked

How deep was that dream?

I love my Mike dreams to itty bitty bits.

Me & my Mike dreams = Hug

awww hehe Very Happy but also funny Laughing
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 10:39am
i had a dream were i was babysitting and i saw a car pull up outside and tre walked out, then billie then mike. billie and tre walked inside and Mike took my hand asnd said ' run away with me' xDxDxD. i was all, OKAY!! and so we did. and that was the end. very short i know xD
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 16th, 2006 at 11:53am
TOODLIE:
i had a dream were i was babysitting and i saw a car pull up outside and tre walked out, then billie then mike. billie and tre walked inside and Mike took my hand asnd said ' run away with me' xDxDxD. i was all, OKAY!! and so we did. and that was the end. very short i know xD

now i know! lol
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 11:55am
Magne:
TOODLIE:

now i know! lol
Shocked now you know what?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 16th, 2006 at 12:05pm
TOODLIE:
Magne:
TOODLIE:

now i know! lol

what your dream was about, i had a tre and mike dream but i will not be sharing. Twisted Evil
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 12:07pm
Magne:
TOODLIE:
Magne:
TOODLIE:

now i know! lol

what your dream was about, i had a tre and mike dream but i will not be sharing. Twisted Evil
aww =[ what about my dream, did i tell you i had a dream on the phone? well ive had a few dreams Crying or Very sad you and i dont make sense
TehSuckiestBassistEva
Jackass
TehSuckiestBassistEva
June 16th, 2006 at 12:09pm
O_O

I had a dream last night where I was skydiving and I landed in mikes backyard... and he was just like "Oh hi Lauren... Want some lemonade???" and I was just kinda sitting on his patio then he like held my hand and then I woke up.... I was sad because that looked like a promising dream...
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 12:10pm
TehSuckiestBassistEva:
O_O

I had a dream last night where I was skydiving and I landed in mikes backyard... and he was just like "Oh hi Lauren... Want some lemonade???" and I was just kinda sitting on his patio then he like held my hand and then I woke up.... I was sad because that looked like a promising dream...
awwr, i have those all the time xD Crying or Very sad
TehSuckiestBassistEva
Jackass
TehSuckiestBassistEva
June 16th, 2006 at 12:12pm
TOODLIE:
TehSuckiestBassistEva:
O_O

Hug itll be ok... by the way you have a message in your PM inbox
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 12:13pm
TehSuckiestBassistEva:
TOODLIE:
TehSuckiestBassistEva:
O_O

Hug itll be ok... by the way you have a message in your PM inbox
=O okies. wow i have 2
Good Day Sunshine
Geek
Good Day Sunshine
June 16th, 2006 at 12:22pm
my first dream with Mike was that I was running away,and he was chaseing me,and i tripped and fell,and he stabbed me Sad
TehSuckiestBassistEva
Jackass
TehSuckiestBassistEva
June 16th, 2006 at 12:23pm
MikeSpanksHisBass,AndMe=P:
my first dream with Mike was that I was running away,and he was chaseing me,and i tripped and fell,and he stabbed me Sad

awww Hug
I had a dream he and I were flying hand in hand once XDDD
Good Day Sunshine
Geek
Good Day Sunshine
June 16th, 2006 at 12:26pm
TehSuckiestBassistEva:
MikeSpanksHisBass,AndMe=P:

awww Hug
I had a dream he and I were flying hand in hand once XDDD

lol but then i had one where Billie was brest feeing tre,and mike comes up to me and tells me "Billie got me pregnat again"
it was funny
Register